When it comes to buying 200 dollar electric guitar, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect 200 dollar electric guitar.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best 200 dollar electric guitars you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best 200 Dollar Electric Guitar Comparison Table
Our 10 Best 200 Dollar Electric Guitar Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top 200 dollar electric guitar, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. IYV IJZ-300 TSB Jazz Solid hollow-Body Electric Guitar,...
- All Guitars Are Made Punctually By Cnc Machine With Computer Programming
- Perfect Neck With Almost No Defectiveness
- All Guitars With Good Specification
- Country Of Origin : Viet Nam
2. LyxPro 39” SB Series Electric Guitar, Les Paul-Style Kit...
- YOUR ROCK & ROLL JOURNEY STARTS HERE | Beginner’s Guitar Set Includes a 39” SB Series Les Paul-Inspired Electric Guitar,  Picks & Detailed Learning Guide for Novice, Intermediate & Expert Players of All Ages | Learn to Play on a Professional-Quality Instrument that Looks, Sounds, Feels & Performs Like the Real Deal with All the Accessories You Need to Get Started [Amplifier & Amp Cable Not Included]
- STUNNING SOLID-BODY CONSTRUCTION | Expertly Designed Hardwood Guitar is Shaped & Styled for Maximum Playing Comfort, Peak Sound Performance, Lightweight Durability & Cool Vintage Appearance Including Smooth Mahogany Wood Body/Neck & Durable Mounted 3-Ply Pickguard | Available in a Variety of Vibrant Colors & Sunburst Patterns in Left-Handed & Right-Handed Orientations
- RICH, DYNAMIC, TRUE-TO-LIFE SOUND | With its Nostalgic Curved Design, Single White Binding, Arched Body Top & Quality Chrome Hardware, Our Old-School Les Paul-Style Instrument Strums Like a Dream, Offering the Perfect Blend of Comfort, Style & Playability | 3-Way Rhythm/Treble Pickup Switch Selector Delivers Dynamic Response with Gorgeous Tones Ranging from Warm & Mellow to Thick & Cutting
- SLEEK CONTROLS FOR VOLUME & TONE | Once You’ve Mastered Your Strumming, Melodies & Chord Progressions, Experiment with Different Volume Settings & Tone Intensities Via the Built-In Rotary Control Knobs | Our Fully-Loaded Guitar Also Features a Signature Headstock with Sealed Tuners to Prevent Dust Buildup, Set-In Neck for Added Strength, Integrated Strap Posts &  Heavy-Duty Humbuckers
- PLUG IN TO SUPERCHARGE YOUR PLAY | Go from Practice to Stage in No Time with a Convenient Aux Connection Output Jack Compatible with Your Favorite Amplifier | This Legendary 6-String LP is Primed for Solo Play, Jamming with the Band & Performing Live Indoors or Outside | Give the Gift of Great Music for Boys, Girls, Men & Women for Birthday, Christmas, Graduation, Holiday, Anniversary & More
3. Donner 39 Inch Electric Guitar, Designer Series DST-200...
- 【Innovative Color Design Electric Guitar】DONNER Designer Series - DST-200 ST electric guitar fusing a resonant poplar body with exciting new coloring scheme, is a refined take on a modern classic. Provides an impressive treat for your eyes to hands.
- 【H-S-S Pickups with Coil Split System】The special Donner HSS Pickups made in Korea have more power output and more distortion. 5-way switching to create 7 MODES-TONES for genre-defying sonic variety. The PUSH-PULL tone knob on the second tone control for coil split yields a convincing single-coil effect, and gives you classic guitar with unbelievable clarity, unlocking single-coil tones without any volume loss.
- 【Vintage Style Tuning Machine & Tremelo Bridge】 From the vintage-style tuning machine to tuning pegs in a special black headstock provides maximum tuning stability. Easy-to-use classic tuning machine set & full lock 6-saddle vintage-style synchronized tremolo combines classic aesthetics with modern playability to suit the needs of today’s guitarist.
- 【C-Shaped Neck Profile for Effortless Playability】Classical silky C-shaped neck profile with built-in neck stiffener, AAA Canada maple neck made in satin finish is smooth and durable. 22 frets marks on the neck and top of the 9.5"" radius maple fingerboard and D-stamped neck plate, as well as medium jumbo frets, provide effortless playability."
- 【Gift for Superb Playability】With classic ST style, advanced features, and stylish finishes, attached with a waterproof nylon oxford electric guitar bag and a 10ft AWG24 Oxygen-free copper center conductor guitar cable, DST-200 electric kits will perfectly accompany you with your electric guitar journey at any moment.
4. Donner Electric Guitar, DST-152B 39' Electric Guitar Kit HSS...
- [HSS Pickups] Korea-made Donner humbucking pickup provides just the right amount of gain, releasing warm, clear tones. With 5 ways pickup switches and coil split function, DST-152 electric guitar creates 7 modes sound to meet multiple needs with less noise. 7 modes, 2-tone & volume controls for choosing, DST152 is suitable for different music styles.
- [Coil Split Function] Equipped with a PUSH-PULL switch circuit, the humbucking pickup can be split to release classic single-coil tones, providing players with more rich tones.
- [C-Shaped Neck Profile & Built-in Neck Stiffener] Maple Wood fingerboard, satin-finished AAA Canada maple neck, D-stamped neck plate, 22 frets marks on neck and top of fingerboard to make your play more comfortable.
- [Vintage Style Tuning Machine] Donner DST-152 electric guitar uses a vintage style tuning machine and tuning pegs, which can provide ideal sound and maximum tuning stability.
- [All in One Bundle] Comes with Amplifier, Bag, Capo, Strap, String, Tuner, Allen Wrench, Guitar Rocker, Cable and Pick, DST-152 electric guitar kit is equipped with everything you need. Bring it home and enjoy!
5. Jackson 6 String JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS22 Electric...
- Archtop Dinky Double Cutaway Body
- 1pc. Maple Speed Neck and a Compound Radius (12"-16") Fretboard with 24 Jumbo Frets
- Jackson High Output Humbucking Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Black Hardware Includes a 2-Point Synchronized Fulcrum Tremolo and Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Case not included
6. Leo Jaymz Full Size Single Cut Electric Guitar - with...
- Perfect single cut body, curved top with beautiful US flag pattern
- The original Grover 18:1 ratio tuning pegs make the tuning accurate and fast.
- Mahogany body，Mahogany neck on C+U shape，superior materials create high-quality products.
- Rectangle pearl inlay on ebony fingerboard
- Customized humbucker pickup, powerful performance, can adapt to almost all players.
- The three-way switch can switch freely between the neck pickup and the bridge pickup, or make it work at the same time.
- Leo Jaymz 10-46 strings， deliver long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation
7. Ibanez 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Right Handed,...
- 2 Power sound hum bucking pickups
- Alder Body
- FAT 6 bridge
- 22 medium frets
- Rosewood fingerboard
8. Pyle Beginner Electric Guitar Kit w/ Amp, Full Size...
- DUAL HUMBUCKER PICKUPS: Humbuckers have two coils wound to reject noise and interference using phase cancellation. The result is a deeper, louder and smoother sound compared to cheaper single coil
- INCLUDED PRACTICE AMPLIFIER: Featuring drive switch, volume, treble, and bass control. Headphone output for silent practice. Enhanced high-frequency response. Portable and lightweight for easy transport
- HANDCRAFTED QUALITY MATERIALS: Carefully constructed with solid Paulownia wood, Canadian maple & high density man-made wood for the fretboard. Decal veneer and glossy finish is built to last and does not scratch
- ROTARY CONTROL AND 3 WAY PICKUP SELECTOR: The 6-string electric guitar kit features diecast chrome rotary controls for the volume & tone. 3 way pickup selector changes the guitar tone between front, rear and both humbucker pickups
- FULL STARTER KIT: Features a full-scale standard size guitar perfect for use on lessons, band, performances or when practicing at home. Includes amplifier and ¼” cable, tremolo rod, gig bag, guitar strings, shoulder strap, digital tuner, picks
9. LyxPro Electric Guitar 39' inch Complete Beginner Starter...
- COMPLETE GUITAR SET | Ultimate Starter Package Includes Full Size Guitar & All the Parts & Equipment They Need to Rock Straight Out the Box | Perfect Choice for Novice & Intermediate Players
- 39 INCH ELECTRIC GUITAR | Perfect for beginner and intermediate players Plug In Guitar Features High-Quality Materials Including Premium Rosewood Fingerboard, Canadian Maple Neck, Volume/Tone, S-S-S pickups, Knobs & More
- 20 WATT AMPLIFIER WITH CABLE | Pack Includes 20W Amp with Built In Speaker, Headphone Jack & AUX Input for Playing Along to Music on Phone or MP3 Player | Integrated Controls Include Gain, Bass, Treble, Volume & Grind
- DIGITAL TUNER & ACCESSORIES | Battery-Operated Mini Clip-On Tuner & Instruction Book Teaches Kids to Tune Their Guitar for Best Sound Quality | Kit Also Comes with  Steel Strings,  Picks & Comfortable Shoulder Strap
- GIVE THE GIFT OF BEAUTIFUL MUSIC | All-in-One Set for Dummies is a Budding Musician’s Dream | From Home to School to Lessons, Learning the Guitar Has Never Been So Easy! | Perfect Present for Christmas, Birthday & Beyond
10. Best Choice Products 39in Full Size Beginner Electric Guitar...
- ULTIMATE BEGINNER & INTERMEDIATE GUITAR: Your electric guitar set comes ready to play right out of the box and is custom designed and hand crafted to convert vibration to a electric sound for you to embellish with fun features
- COMPLETE ALL-IN-ONE GUITAR KIT: No need to purchase any additional accessories, this all-inclusive set comes with an amplifier and cable, a nylon carrying case, extra strings, a pick, whammy bar, electronic tuner, and a shoulder strap with an attached pick holder
- CUSTOM DESIGN: New model features a quality paint finish, custom black tuning pegs, and accented binding for a sleek, sophisticated electric guitar look
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SOUND: Rock out and experiment with different styles and genres of music with adjustable sound that lets you play anything from blues to rock; the tremolo bridge system allows you to bend the pitch as you play, and the removable whammy bar produces tremolo effects
- QUALITY SOUND: Custom designed and hand crafted with a Rosewood fretboard and maple neck to convert vibrations to a rich, quintessential rock sound in your guitar with 3 single coil pickups, a tremolo bridge system and a removable, matching color whammy bar; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 39"(L) x 10.5"(W) x 2"(H)
Best 200 Dollar Electric Guitar Buying Guide
The process of choosing a 200 dollar electric guitar can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect 200 dollar electric guitar for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a 200 dollar electric guitar is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of 200 Dollar Electric Guitar
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of 200 dollar electric guitar you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of 200 Dollar Electric Guitar
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect 200 dollar electric guitar since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right 200 dollar electric guitar will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all 200 dollar electric guitars are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a 200 dollar electric guitar, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a 200 dollar electric guitar that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a 200 dollar electric guitar. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the 200 Dollar Electric Guitar Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right 200 dollar electric guitar does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best 200 dollar electric guitar, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2023-06-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API