When it comes to buying 240 rear motorcycle tire, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect 240 rear motorcycle tire.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best 240 rear motorcycle tires you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire Comparison Table
Our 10 Best 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top 240 rear motorcycle tire, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Michelin Scorcher 11 Harley-Davidson® Rear Motorcycle Tire...
- Original equipment on these Harley-Davidson motorcycles, with approved fitments for additional model years: Sportster SuperLow, V-Rod Muscle and V-Rod Night Rod Special.
- Excellent tread life derived from Michelin's championship-winning race tires, newly developed rubber compounds combine durability and high performance.
- Precise handling the latest generation of Michelin radial technology allows for easy maneuverability and impressive agility.
2. 240/40R-18 (79V) Pirelli Night Dragon Rear Motorcycle Tire...
- Designed for Harley and metric cruisers
- Superior grip at high lean angles
- Great in wet or dry
3. Metzeler ME888 Marathon Ultra 240/40R18 Rear Tire 2704100
- ME888 Marathon Ultra Tire
- Italian (Publication Language)
5. Dunlop Tires American Elite Rear Tire, 240/40R18
- Dunlops American Elite is the only aftermarket tire line for compatible with Harley-Davidson and compatible with Indian motorcycles that is designed, tested and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Sizes available in black, narrow-white and wide-white sidewalls.
- The American Elite delivers enhanced tire mileage thanks to a MT Multi-Tread rear tire technology that incorporates a long-wearing compound in the center of the tire, along with a lateral-grip compound on each shoulder for great handling.
- Dunlops American Elite is the premier aftermarket choice for V-Twin riders in search of tires that deliver extended tread wear.
- Sidewall design proudly features the American Elite name.
6. Pirelli Diablo Rosso 3 Rear Tire (240/45ZR-17)
- Pirelli technology from the World Superbike Championship
- Unprecedented handling for a new generation of sport behavior
- WSBK-derived profile for agile response, quick turn-in and transitions
- Flash racing tread pattern promotes uniform wear for performance consistency throughout the tires life
- Bi-compound design with a wide race compound strip offering full grip from mid-lean angle
- Italian (Publication Language)
7. Shinko 005 Advance Rear Motorcycle Tire 240/40R-18 (79V) for...
- Specially designed tread grooves help dissipate water efficiently on wet surfaces.
- Intermediate rubber compound.
- Aramid belts enhance high speed performance.
- DOT Compliant.
8. Bridgestone Original Equipment Boulevard C109R Suzuki Rear...
- The letter code in the tire size and rating column is also on the sidewall of the tire and the tire label; tires are the same size, but compound and construction will vary to suit the weight, horsepower and handling characteristics of the model f
9. Bridgestone Exedra Max Rear Motorcycle Radial Tire -...
- Specific rubber compound for cruiser applications provides long milage
- Unique wide shape of tire profile supports touring-type riding while reducing fatigue
- Rubber compounds and tread patterns enhance water evacuation and both dry and wet grip
- The use of the tire and other vehicle data and information accessible through this webpage is limited to persons located in the United States of America and Canada.ALTHOUGH THE DATA IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS MADE REGARDING THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA.All data should be verified by a tire professional, the vehicle placard (typically located on an inside door panel or on frame), and/or the vehicle owners manual.
10. Shinko 005 Advance Rear 240/40R18 Motorcycle Tire
- These tires have large block type tread pattern, intermediate rubber compound, and specially-designed tread grooves which help dissipate water efficiently on wet surfaces.
- The Aramid belts enhance high speed performance, and the tire is W speed-rated (168 mph).
- DOT approved.
- In short, this tire offers excellent braking, cornering, and acceleration characteristics.
Best 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire Buying Guide
The process of choosing a 240 rear motorcycle tire can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect 240 rear motorcycle tire for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a 240 rear motorcycle tire is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of 240 rear motorcycle tire you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect 240 rear motorcycle tire since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right 240 rear motorcycle tire will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all 240 rear motorcycle tires are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a 240 rear motorcycle tire, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a 240 rear motorcycle tire that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a 240 rear motorcycle tire. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right 240 rear motorcycle tire does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best 240 rear motorcycle tire, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2023-06-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API