When it comes to buying 4 stroke motocross bike, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect 4 stroke motocross bike.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best 4 stroke motocross bikes you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best 4 Stroke Motocross Bike Comparison Table
Our 10 Best 4 Stroke Motocross Bike Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top 4 stroke motocross bike, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. X-PRO Hawk 150cc Adults Dirt Bike Pit Bike Youth Dirt Pit...
- 150cc Dirtbike brought by Moto Pro.
- The 4-Stroke engine ensures that no confusing fluid mixing will be required, just gas it up and start riding!
- 19" Front and 16" Rear big Tires are great for speed and traction making them a perfect tire to ride off road with. You can push the envelope of your 149cc Dirt Bikes with these.
- Adjustable Rear Mono Shock provides extra comfort while riding on rough terrain. It will keep you safe while taking your 149cc Dirt Bike to its limits.
- Some assembly required: Assembly for dirt bikes include Handle bar brackets, wheels, brakes, number plate and fender. (May differ per model)
3. Apollo Original Dirt Bike X18 | 125CC RFZ Racing | Kick...
- The Apollo DB-X18 125cc Dirt Bike features disc brakes, a 4 speed manual tranny and heavy-duty twin spar frame. The motorcycle comes with a 17 inch front wheel and over 13 inches of ground clearance
- 4 Speed Manual Clutch . Front and Rear Hydraulic disc Brake and Tires (front/rear): 2.5-17 / 3.0-14 Wheels (front/rear): 17 inch / 14 inch Spoke Rims
- Seat Height: Wheel base: 34" 1220 Front/Wheel Base: 17" Rear Wheel: 14" Tank Capacity: 1.24 gallons
- PLEASE NOTE : Please add a working PHONE number to your order on Amazon so that shipping company can call you for DELIVERY appointment.
- Ground Clearance: 13.5 inches Wheelbase: 48 inches
- Suspension (front/rear): Non-Adjustable Telescopic Forks 750mm / Non-Adjustable Monoshock 320mm
- Transmission: 4 Speed Manual
4. 125cc Adults Dirt Bike with 4-Speed Manual Transmission,...
- FAST!! 125CC 4 Stroke, Single Cylinder, Force Air Cooled Engine, keeps engine temperatures reliably under control, even while idling at stoplights--for maximum efficiency and longer engine life.
- Manual 4-Speed Transmission Quicker start and much more convenient! Take fully control of the dirt bike, Pro's Choice!
- 17 inch/14 inch Big Front/Rear Wheels, comparing to same 125cc displacement Bike, it's much Higher and Longer, much more ground clearance, it is possible for you to use another 2 more years. Fits for Adults and Big Boys!
- Kick start Start your dirt bike easily and conveniently without worrying about your battery.
5. FRP DB003 40CC 4-Stroke Kids Dirt Off Road Mini Dirt Bike,...
- 👍 MEASUREMENT & AGES: Please be aware of the size, the dirt bike is L=40.55", W=22.44", H=21.65", supports up to 160 lbs. Please do not hesitate to contact us through Amazon Message if you would like to return mini dirt bike within 60 days warranty period, we are pleased to issue you PRE-PAID FREE RETURN LABEL for your satisfaction.
- 👍 EPA APPROVED: FRP DB003 kids dirt bike - ULTRA EDITION is EPA approved, it means the kids dirt bikes will not cause unreasonable adverse effects in users’ health under the instruction manual, and it’s environmentally friendly, while it has low noise, NO NEED FOR MIXING OIL.
- 👍SAFETY FIRST: The motorcycle for kids gas is built with a rugged, proven clutch and a solid, sturdy metal tube steel frame for extra stability, while front & rear dual disc brakes provide fast and smooth stopping power can ensure your kids not going over the speed at beginning control ability or different skill level, this trail bike is the ideal choice for trail bike beginners.
- 👍 POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: FRP DB003 motorcycle for kids gas has 4 stroke engine with 40cc/1.4hp fully automatic chain drive transmission system provide your kids with plenty of muscle through the trails all day with a max speed 18 mph with just 0.32-gallon gas(#91), the gas-powered trail mini bike can causing up to 27 miles.
- 👍 EASY & SMOOTH: FRP DB003 kids gas bike with easy pull start operation makes this the ideal trail kids gas dirt bike for any teen rider. Low-pressure pneumatic knobby tires provide a soft, smooth ride even on rugged terrain, front tire 4.10-6, rear tire 5.00-6, off-road tire.
6. Yamaha YZ & WR 4-stroke Motocross Bikes (98 - 08) Haynes...
- Editors of Haynes Manuals (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 256 Pages - 05/15/2016 (Publication Date) - Haynes Manuals N. America, Inc. (Publisher)
7. Four-Stroke Motocross and Off-Road Performance Handbook...
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Gorr, Eric (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 160 Pages - 07/03/2011 (Publication Date) - Motorbooks (Publisher)
8. Deep Silver Monster Energy Supercross 4 - PlayStation 4 -...
- The Official 2020 Monster Energy Supercross season
- More than 100 official riders and tracks, including the highly requested Ken Roczen!
- A new Compound to explore, inspired by the Islands of Maine
10. X-PRO Hawk 250 Dirt Bike Motorcycle Bike Dirt Bike Enduro...
- X-PRO Hawk 250 brought by XPROUSA.***Kindly be aware that the Manufacturer Statement of Origin (MSO) and Bill of Sale paperwork will be sent to you by separate mail.
- some assembly required: Assembly for dirt bikes include Handle bar brackets, wheels, brakes, number plate and fender. (May differ per model)
- Free with purchase, a 94.5"✕41.3"✕59" X-PRO motorcycle cover will be delivered with your package! The cover will protect your X-PRO Hawk 250 from rain, wind, sun, snow, dust, dirt, birds, wet leaves & more.
Best 4 Stroke Motocross Bike Buying Guide
The process of choosing a 4 stroke motocross bike can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect 4 stroke motocross bike for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a 4 stroke motocross bike is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of 4 Stroke Motocross Bike
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of 4 stroke motocross bike you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of 4 Stroke Motocross Bike
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect 4 stroke motocross bike since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right 4 stroke motocross bike will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all 4 stroke motocross bikes are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a 4 stroke motocross bike, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a 4 stroke motocross bike that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a 4 stroke motocross bike. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the 4 Stroke Motocross Bike Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right 4 stroke motocross bike does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best 4 stroke motocross bike, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2023-06-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API