When it comes to buying convertible full face mtb helmet, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect convertible full face mtb helmet.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best convertible full face mtb helmets you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Convertible Full Face Mtb Helmet Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Convertible Full Face Mtb Helmet Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top convertible full face mtb helmet, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Giro Switchblade MIPS Adult Mountain Cycling Helmet - Matte...
- MARKET-LEADING PROTECTION: Engineered in Giro’s category-leading helmet test lab.
- FULLY ADAPTABLE: Easily removable chinbar.
- MIPS: Utilizes the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System to redirect energy in a crash.
- VENTILATION: Roc Loc Air DH fit system suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of the head allowing airflow to pass over the head and exhaust from the rear.
- RUGGED AND CERTIFIED: In-mold construction. Meets or exceeds bicycle standards with & without chinbar.
2. Troy Lee Designs Stage MIPS Stealth Full-Face Mountain Bike...
- LIGHT FULL FACE helmet. MIPS, EPP (slow speed), EPS (high speed) coverage. 690 grams
- EFFICIENT VENTILATION SYSTEM to keep you cool. 25 high-flow intake & exhaust ports for high airflow
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY. Includes bag with breathable mesh paneling. FIDLOCK magnetic buckle system.
- X-Static helmet liner that is moisture-wicking, quick-drying
- Troy Lee Designs: 40 years of racing for the World's Fastest Racers. Corona, California.
3. Fox Racing mens PROFRAME MOUNTAIN BIKING HELMET,Black -...
- Shell Material: InMold (polycarbonate)
- Impact Foam: Varizorb (EPS)
- Ventilation: 24 Big Bore vents
- Full Face: yes
- Certifications: ASTM
4. BELL Super 3R MIPS Adult Mountain Bike Helmet - Matte...
- NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES & X-STATIC AND XT2 PADDING - Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned. Quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers.
- MIPS-EQUIPPED & WRAPAROUND PROTECTION - MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. Removable protective chin bar, designed for trail riding adaptability. Attaches with a simple 3-step connection process no tools required.
- OVERBROW VENTILATION - Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation.
- GOGGLEGUIDE ADJUSTABLE VISOR SYSTEM & INTEGRATED BREAKAWAY CAMERA MOUNT - Adaptable visor system accommodates both goggles and glasses and works with or without the visor attached. A seamless camera mount, requiring no zip ties or tape, is engineered to break away upon impact to reduce the risk of injury.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Small (52-56 cm), Medium (55-59 cm), and Large (58-62 cm) Sizes. Important: always take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes can vary, even within an age range. Using a helmet that does not fit can be dangerous; 23 Vents, 4 Brow ports, and 6 Chin Bar vents.
5. Demon United FR Link System Mountain Bike Helmet Fullface...
- The FR Link Freeride helmet by Demon is the next level of XC and Freeride helmets. All the venting to keep you nice and cool paired with protection, style and functionality.
- The Demon FR LINK Freeride comes in one size and includes an additional fit kit padding to helmet provide the correct sizing to your head.
- Features a cinch-tight dial in the back of the helmet which fits the diameter of the helmet snug to your head.
- Includes the Demon FLIP EASY removable Chin guard. Includes the Demon FLIP EASY removable Chin guard. Fits head size 58 cm -61 cm
- The FR LINK Freeride is light as a feather. 1.8lbs/816 grams
6. BELL Sanction Adult Full Face Bike Helmet - Matte Black...
- ABS SHELL CONSTRUCTION with Adjustable Visor.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FULL-FACE - offers comfort and protection for dirt jump or BMX riders who want a smaller size and profile.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Suitable for use on bicycle only. Sizes: X-Small (48-51 cm), Small (52-54 cm), Medium (55-57 cm), and Large (58-60 cm) Sizes. Important: always take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes can vary, even within an age range. Using a helmet that does not fit can be dangerous; 15 Vents.
7. ROCK BROS Kids Bike Helmet Toddler Full Face Helmet...
- 【Safety Kids Bike Helmet】 Our child’s helmet made of Durable hard PC shell and high-density EPS foam,removable soft inner padding, multiple protection & shock absorption.Take full care of your child's head safety.What’s more, this helmets provide professional protection for children through CE safety certification,Please be assured that it will protect your child's head like Superman
- 【Lightweight & Breathable】This bike helmet design with 12 large vents, use breathable and comfortable foam material.Effectively reduce air resistance and reduce sweating, Are you still worried that the child is too stuffy and uncomfortable to wear a helmet? This full face helmet is so breathable and comfortable that your child will love it; Moreover, the helmet’s light only 13.4 oz (0.84 lb) protects cervical spine and will not cause any burden to the head
- 【2 IN 1 Detachable Helmet】ROCK BROS Kids Cycling Helmet can free conversion between half helmet and full face helmet at any time, The Bicycle helmet with removable chin guard, the chin guard is easy to remove with a button. So when it is just an ordinary leisure ride, you can easily remove the chin guard
- 【Upgrade Adjustable System】Our safety helmets have two size S: 19.7-21.3inch(50-54cm) M: 21.3-22.8inch(54-58cm) adjustable, which suits most 3-15 years old children head circumference. What’s more, there is 360 °adjustable buckle at the back, you can quickly adjust the size, the nylon belts are also easy to adjust
- 【Suitable for Multiple Scene】This would be a greatful and meaningful gift for your child, the kids bike helmet will make your child develop love for for sports, become more active and cheerful.Our full face helmet will play great protective function while your child are cycling, skating skateboarding, roller skating, inline skate, scooter, rollerblading, longboard and two wheel electronic board,minibike riding and more sports
8. Bell Servo Adult BMX Helmet, Matte Black
- Recommended for adults ages 14+, but will fit most heads measuring 56-59 cm. ALWAYS take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes can vary, even within an age range. Using a helmet that doesn't fit can be dangerous.
- Plush, full coverage interior padding
- Removable, washable cheek pads
- Comfortable neck roll for increased padding and protection
- Complies with the U. S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older.
9. ROCKBROS Cold Weather Balaclava Ski Mask for Men Windproof...
- ✔SAY GOODBYE TO COLD: ROCK BROS balaclava scarf mask provides the most pleasantly warm temperature for you. Thermal fleece inside the windproof ski mask, keep your head and face warm, say goodbye to cold.
- ✔SUPER PROTECTION FROM WIND, COLD, DUST & UV: Winter balaclava mask for cold weather can protect you from wind, cold, dust and UV which is benefit from the unique material. Even in extremely bad weather, the excellent performance of balaclava can easy hold it.
- ✔UNABLE TO REFUSE THE VERSATILITY: ROCK BROS men’s balaclava windproof hood fit the motorcycle helmet, ski helmet, bike helmet and safety helmet perfectly. Also the helmet balaclava for men lightweight and comfortable feeling, widely used in skiing, motorcycling, skating, running, snowboarding, riding, hunting, construction, warehouse work and shoveling snow.
- ✔SOFT & SMOOTH LIKE MILK: 100% thermal fleece inside the balaclava ski mask, the super soft and smooth touch feeling like milk. Benefit from the breathable material, easy breath when you doing some outdoor activities.
- ✔SUPER ELASTIC DESIGN FOR FITTING PERFORMANCE: Balaclava scarf mask hood consider of more people head size, used the super elastic material for balaclava. Fit any size of head, you could buy it for your husband, for your daughter and your mom. Best gift for your families. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If the balaclava are damaged within 90 days, will replace it for you or provide a full refund so can feel confident purchasing with ROCK BROS.
10. BELL Super Air R MIPS Adult Mountain Bike Helmet -...
- FUSION IN-MOLDING POLYCARBONATE SHELL AND PROGRESSIVE LAYERING - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet. The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts.
- FLEX SPHERICAL + MIPS - Comprehensive energy management. Flex spherical enhances our ability to address high-speed impacts, low-speed impacts, as well as rotational impacts. Think of it as comprehensive protection, with the added bonus of being able to design better helmet ventilation.
- X-STATIC PADDING AND WRAPAROUND CHIN BAR - Quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers. A removable protective chin bar, designed for trail riding adaptability -- no tools required. Warning: all chin bars have limits, and serious injury or death can occur. Read the owner's manual carefully before using your helmet.
- OVERBROW VENTILATION, GOGGLEGUIDE ADJUSTABLE VISOR SYSTEM, AND INTEGRATED BREAKAWAY CAMERA MOUNT - Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation. Adaptable visor system accommodates both goggles and glasses and works with or without the visor attached. Seamless camera mount, requiring no zip ties or tape, is engineered to break away upon impact to reduce the risk of injury.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Small (52-56 cm), Medium (55-59 cm), and Large (58-62 cm) Sizes. Important: always take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes can vary, even within an age range. Using a helmet that does not fit can be dangerous; 18 Vents, 4 Brow ports, and 8 Chin Bar vents.
Best Convertible Full Face Mtb Helmet Buying Guide
The process of choosing a convertible full face mtb helmet can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect convertible full face mtb helmet for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a convertible full face mtb helmet is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Convertible Full Face Mtb Helmet
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of convertible full face mtb helmet you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Convertible Full Face Mtb Helmet
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect convertible full face mtb helmet since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right convertible full face mtb helmet will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all convertible full face mtb helmets are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a convertible full face mtb helmet, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a convertible full face mtb helmet that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a convertible full face mtb helmet. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Convertible Full Face Mtb Helmet Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right convertible full face mtb helmet does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best convertible full face mtb helmet, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2022-06-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API