When it comes to buying corded electric string trimmer edger, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect corded electric string trimmer edger.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best corded electric string trimmer edgers you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Corded Electric String Trimmer Edger Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Corded Electric String Trimmer Edger Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top corded electric string trimmer edger, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. BLACK+DECKER 3-in-1 String Trimmer/Edger & Lawn Mower,...
- 3N1 DESIGN – Electric mower easily converts to string trimmer and edger via a built-in foot pedal for versatile use.
- 6.5 AMP MOTOR – Supplies the ideal amount of power when trimming grass, weeds, and overgrowth.
- GEAR DRIVE TRANSMISSION – For tackling tougher, thicker grass without getting bogged down.
- AFS AUTOMATIC FEED SPOOL – Continuously feeds trimmer line without bumping for seamless, uninterrupted trimming.
- ADJUSTABLE MOWER DECK AND TRIMMER HANDLE – Lawn mower deck and string trimmer handle are adjustable for ideal grass- cutting height and added comfort.
- CORDED – Corded design offers unlimited runtime for even the biggest jobs.
- INCLUDES – (1)GH912 trimmer/edger, (1) MTD100 detachable mower deck, (1) AF-100 spool, (1) auxiliary handle, (1) guard.
2. BLACK+DECKER Electric Lawn Mower, String Trimmer, Edger,...
- 3-IN-1 ELECTRIC LAWN MOWER - Corded mower, trimmer and edger combined in one compact machine
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - 9.9lbs with adjustable handle and height positions for comfort and control
- AUTOMATIC FEED SPOOL - Feed more cable without stopping or bumping.
- COMPACT MOWING - Built for smaller yards with a 12-inch cutting width and 1.6 inch cutting height. RPM: 8000 rpm
- UNLIMITED RUNTIME - Gasless corded power with built-in cord retention system to prevent accidental disconnection. Extension cord not included.
- It Includes - BESTA512 String Trimmer , MTD100 Detachable Mower Deck , AF-100 Spool , Auxiliary Handle , Guard
3. BLACK+DECKER 2-in-1 String Trimmer / Edger and Trencher, 12...
- HEAVY DUTY EDGER AND TRENCHER - High- torque, 12 Amp electric edger and trencher for powering through overgrowth and digging clean-looking trenches
- TWO-IN-ONE TOOL - Easily converts from edger to trencher in seconds
- MAXIMUM CONTROL - Three-position blade depth adjustments and pull-up edge guide let you better control your cut
- EASY OPERATION - Right or left-handed assist for added flexibility, no-tool set up, and door on guard for easy cleaning
- BUILT FOR VERSATILITY - 7-1⁄2 in. blade with 3/16 in. thickness for a range of tasks
4. Greenworks 10 Amp 18-Inch Corded String Trimmer (Attachment...
- 10Amp motor with straight shaft and .080 dual line bump feed
- Light weight and simple electric start with cord lock feature makes it easy to use
- Large 18" cutting path helps speed up the trimming process
- Cushion and over-mold grip and handle for operator comfort with auxiliary handle for more control when trimming. Compatible GreenWorks Replacement Spool, Model 29622
- Quick-connect coupler allows for easy attachment changes and fits various name brands
5. Toro 51480 Corded 14-Inch Electric Trimmer/Edger
- Corded 14-inch electric trimmer/edger with a powerful 5 amp motor
- Extra-wide 14-inch dual-line cutting head gets the job done faster; auto-feed trim line
- One-step walk-behind edging--switch from a trimmer to an edger in seconds
- Telescoping shaft and adjustable assist handle provide extended reach
- Measures approximately 11 by 14 by 48 inches; 2-year warranty
6. BLACK+DECKER String Trimmer, Electric, 14-Inch (BESTE620FF)
- Easy feed allows you to Advance your line with the push of a button with no bumping required
- The 6.5 amp motor and Power Drive transmission provide maximum performance when trimming through the toughest weeds, grass, and overgrowth
- 2in1 Trim or Edge with wheeled edge guide - just rotate to convert from trimmer to wheeled edger
- Lightweight design with adjustable handle and Height positions provide maximum comfort and control
- Cord retention system prevents accidental cord disconnection
7. BLACK+DECKER String Trimmer with Auto Feed, Electric,...
- Automatic Feed Spool (AFS) technology of the edger/trimmer eliminates bumping for hassle-free line feeding that helps you work without interruptions
- The 6.5 amp motor and POWERDRIVE Transmission of the grass cutter provide maximum performance when trimming through the toughest weeds, grass, and overgrowth
- 2-in-1 trimmer/edger with wheeled edge guide - just rotate to convert from lawn trimmer to wheeled edger
- Lightweight design with adjustable handle and height positions provide maximum comfort and control
- Cord retention system prevents accidental cord disconnection
- 14-inch cut path gets the job done fast. Rpm : 8000rpm
8. Greenworks 5.5 Amp 15' Corded Electric String Trimmer
- Lightweight, easy to use design, only 7.05 pounds
- 15 inch cut path with pivoting head allows for edging and trimming capability with edging wheel
- 0.065 dual line auto feed with electric start gets you going within seconds, no gas hassle
- Ideal for small to medium size yards
- Compatible GreenWorks replacement spool, model 29082
9. Greenworks 4 Amp 13' Corded Electric String Trimmer
- Adjustable telescoping shaft to fit the user’s height. Convenient cord lock to prevent accidental unplugging
- Lightweight construction
- Includes a 3 year warranty
10. Sun Joe TRJ13STE Trimmer Joe 13' Automatic Feed Electric...
- [POWERFUL]: 4-amp motor
- [CUTTING SWATH]: 13-inch maximum
- [ERGONOMIC]: Handle adjusts for comfort
- [FLOWER GUARD]: Protects against accidental trimmer contact
- [ETL APPROVED]: Full 2-year warranty
Best Corded Electric String Trimmer Edger Buying Guide
The process of choosing a corded electric string trimmer edger can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect corded electric string trimmer edger for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a corded electric string trimmer edger is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Corded Electric String Trimmer Edger
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of corded electric string trimmer edger you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Corded Electric String Trimmer Edger
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect corded electric string trimmer edger since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right corded electric string trimmer edger will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all corded electric string trimmer edgers are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a corded electric string trimmer edger, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a corded electric string trimmer edger that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a corded electric string trimmer edger. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Corded Electric String Trimmer Edger Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right corded electric string trimmer edger does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best corded electric string trimmer edger, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2022-11-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API