When it comes to buying corded electric string trimmer, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect corded electric string trimmer.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best corded electric string trimmers you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Corded Electric String Trimmer Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Corded Electric String Trimmer Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top corded electric string trimmer, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. BLACK+DECKER 3-in-1 Corded Lawn Mower, String Trimmer &...
- 3-IN-1 ELECTRIC LAWN MOWER - Corded mower, trimmer and edger combined in one compact machine
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - 9.9lbs with adjustable handle and height positions for comfort and control
- AUTOMATIC FEED SPOOL - Feed more cable without stopping or bumping.
- COMPACT MOWING - Built for smaller yards with a 12-inch cutting width and 1.6 inch cutting height. RPM: 8000 rpm
- UNLIMITED RUNTIME - Gasless corded power with built-in cord retention system to prevent accidental disconnection. Extension cord not included.
2. Greenworks 10 Amp 18-Inch Corded String Trimmer (Attachment...
- 10Amp motor with straight shaft and .080 dual line bump feed
- Light weight and simple electric start with cord lock feature makes it easy to use
- Large 18" cutting path helps speed up the trimming process
- Cushion and over-mold grip and handle for operator comfort with auxiliary handle for more control when trimming. Compatible GreenWorks Replacement Spool, Model 29622
- Quick-connect coupler allows for easy attachment changes and fits various name brands
3. CRAFTSMAN String Trimmer, 14-Inch, 6.5-Amp, Push Button Feed...
- 6.5 amp motor - high performance to tackle tough overgrowth
- Ergonomic telescoping pole - featuring turn to edge capability
- Push button feed system - allowing you to control the line feed with the push of a button
- Wheeled edger - turns from trimming to edging quickly with a wheeled edge guide for support while edging
- 14inches Cutting swath with single 0.065inches Line
- Includes 2 Replacement Spools
4. Toro 51480 Corded 14-Inch Electric Trimmer/Edger
- Corded 14-inch electric trimmer/edger with a powerful 5 amp motor
- Extra-wide 14-inch dual-line cutting head gets the job done faster; auto-feed trim line
- One-step walk-behind edging--switch from a trimmer to an edger in seconds
- Telescoping shaft and adjustable assist handle provide extended reach
- Measures approximately 11 by 14 by 48 inches; 2-year warranty
5. LawnMaster GT1454 Electric String Trimmer 5.5Amp 14-Inch...
- POWERFUL MOTOR: 5.5 Amp motor
- 14-INCH CUTTING WIDTH: Dual-line 0.065-inch auto-feed trimmer head
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Comfort grip with rotating main handle
- EDGING CAPABILITY: 7-position pivoting head easily converts trimmer to edger
- PURCHASE GUARANTEE: Priority shipping from our US warehouse and profession customer service team
6. BLACK+DECKER String Trimmer with Auto Feed, Electric,...
- Automatic Feed Spool (AFS) technology of the edger/trimmer eliminates bumping for hassle-free line feeding that helps you work without interruptions
- The 6.5 amp motor and POWERDRIVE Transmission of the grass cutter provide maximum performance when trimming through the toughest weeds, grass, and overgrowth
- 2-in-1 trimmer/edger with wheeled edge guide - just rotate to convert from lawn trimmer to wheeled edger
- Lightweight design with adjustable handle and height positions provide maximum comfort and control
- Cord retention system prevents accidental cord disconnection
- 14-inch cut path gets the job done fast. Rpm : 8000rpm
7. BLACK+DECKER String Trimmer, Electric, 14-Inch (BESTE620FF)
- Easy feed allows you to Advance your line with the push of a button with no bumping required
- The 6.5 amp motor and Power Drive transmission provide maximum performance when trimming through the toughest weeds, grass, and overgrowth
- 2in1 Trim or Edge with wheeled edge guide - just rotate to convert from trimmer to wheeled edger
- Lightweight design with adjustable handle and Height positions provide maximum comfort and control
- Cord retention system prevents accidental cord disconnection
8. Greenworks 5.5 Amp 15-Inch Corded String Trimmer, 21272
- Lightweight, easy to use design, only 7.05 pounds
- 15 inch cut path with pivoting head allows for edging and trimming capability with edging wheel
- 0.065 dual line auto feed with electric start gets you going within seconds, no gas hassle
- Ideal for small to medium size yards
- Compatible GreenWorks replacement spool, model 29082
9. Greenworks 13-Inch 4 Amp Electric Corded String Trimmer...
- Adjustable telescoping shaft to fit the user’s height. Convenient cord lock to prevent accidental unplugging
- Lightweight construction
- Includes a 3 year warranty
10. WORX WA0007 2 x 16' Spool & Line for WORX Corded Electric...
- Interchangeable with part number 50022833
Best Corded Electric String Trimmer Buying Guide
The process of choosing a corded electric string trimmer can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect corded electric string trimmer for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a corded electric string trimmer is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Corded Electric String Trimmer
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of corded electric string trimmer you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Corded Electric String Trimmer
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect corded electric string trimmer since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right corded electric string trimmer will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all corded electric string trimmers are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a corded electric string trimmer, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a corded electric string trimmer that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a corded electric string trimmer. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Corded Electric String Trimmer Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right corded electric string trimmer does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best corded electric string trimmer, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2022-01-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API