When it comes to buying corded electric trimmer, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect corded electric trimmer.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best corded electric trimmers you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Corded Electric Trimmer Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Corded Electric Trimmer Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top corded electric trimmer, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Greenworks 10 Amp 18-Inch Corded String Trimmer (Attachment...
- 10Amp motor with straight shaft and .080 dual line bump feed
- Light weight and simple electric start with cord lock feature makes it easy to use
- Large 18" cutting path helps speed up the trimming process
- Cushion and over-mold grip and handle for operator comfort with auxiliary handle for more control when trimming. Compatible GreenWorks Replacement Spool, Model 29622
- Quick-connect coupler allows for easy attachment changes and fits various name brands
2. Andis 04710 Professional T-Outliner Beard & Hair Trimmer for...
- PROFESSIONAL TRIMMER: Use for crisp, clean lines, dry-shaving, and sharp edges with zero overlap blades. Works as a hair, beard, sideburns, and mustache trimmer. All-in-one device, suitable for all ages.
- POWERFUL: With an 8-foot electric cord for heavy-duty cutting and a high-torque rotary motor with quality machines drive components to allow for professional-grade shaving at home, produce minimum noise, and preserve long-term availability.
- BUMP FREE TECHNOLOGY: With diamond finished T blades feature provides dry trimming, zero overlaps, super-close, clean shave without causing razor bumps or irritation.
- STRONG CARBON T-BLADES: Blades are durable and stay sharp longer than other blades, maintaining long-term sharpness without pulling the hair, high-quality stainless steel blades provide smooth hair/beard trimming with total body grooming.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: This Professional Beard and Hair Trimmer is 1.75 x 1.5 x 5.25 inches and weighs 11.2 ounces. This T-Blade is made of Alloy Steel with a Heavy-duty 8ft cord with a hanger loop for durability or longevity, suitable for the whole family home use and outside travel.
3. Toro 51490 Corded 22-Inch Hedge Trimmer
- Corded hedge trimmer with a powerful 4 amp motor
- 22-inch-long cutting bar; hardened steel blades
- Easily cuts through branches up to 9/16-inch thick
- Dual-action cutting system reduces vibration; cord-lock system
- Measures 8 by 8 by 36 inches; 2-year warranty
4. BLACK+DECKER String Trimmer with Auto Feed, Electric,...
- Automatic Feed Spool (AFS) technology of the edger/trimmer eliminates bumping for hassle-free line feeding that helps you work without interruptions
- The 6.5 amp motor and POWERDRIVE Transmission of the grass cutter provide maximum performance when trimming through the toughest weeds, grass, and overgrowth
- 2-in-1 trimmer/edger with wheeled edge guide - just rotate to convert from lawn trimmer to wheeled edger
- Lightweight design with adjustable handle and height positions provide maximum comfort and control
- Cord retention system prevents accidental cord disconnection
- 14-inch cut path gets the job done fast. Rpm : 8000rpm
5. Wahl PowerPro Corded Beard Trimmer for Men Grooming Detailer...
- High Quality Components – Corded power allows for extreme strength heavy duty cutting from our high torque rotary motor & our precision drive components.
- All-in-One Trimmer - 3 versatile interchangeable heads included that allow for an all-in-one face, beard, and body groomer experience. T-blade head for touchups and long hairs, trimmer blade head for beard trimming, & detail trimmer head for precision beard, body, and neck detailing.
- Durable Wahl Blades – Our high carbon precision ground blades are durable and stay sharp longer than other blades. The high-quality trimmer, clipper, & detailer blades provide smooth hair clipping, beard trimming, beard & neckline detailing, and total body grooming.
- 13 Trimming Lengths – PowerPro allows for 13 cutting lengths with included guide combs. Featuring 4 guide combs for haircuts and trimming, a 6-position guide for beard trimming, and 3 guides for grooming from stubble, to medium length, to a full beard. Included attachment combs range from short (1/8”) to long (1/2”)
- The Brand Used by Professionals - Wahl clippers and trimmers have been used by professionals in the salon & barber industry since 1919; Featuring self-sharpening precision blades & quality construction
6. Greenworks 5.5 Amp 15' Corded Electric String Trimmer
- Lightweight, easy to use design, only 7.05 pounds
- 15 inch cut path with pivoting head allows for edging and trimming capability with edging wheel
- 0.065 dual line auto feed with electric start gets you going within seconds, no gas hassle
- Ideal for small to medium size yards
- Compatible GreenWorks replacement spool, model 29082
7. Greenworks 4 Amp 22' Corded Electric Dual-Action Hedge...
- 4 Amp Electric Motor gets the job done efficiently
- 22 Inch dual action steel blade for optimal performance and maneuvering
- 5/8 Inch cutting capacity for controlled, easy trimming of most bushes and hedges
- Innovative rotating rear handle makes it easy to trim at multiple angles
- Convenient cord lock to prevent accidental unplugging
8. Philips Norelco OneBlade Hybrid Electric Trimmer and Shaver,...
- Rechargeable OneBlade can trim, edge, and shave any length of hair.
- Trim it down - click on combs for a fast and even trim in all the right places
- Edge it up - dual-sided blade for precise edging to line up your style easier than ever before
- Shave it off - fast moving cutter to shave long hair, but not too close so your skin stays comfortable
- Replaceable OneBlade lasts up to 4 months. (For best shaving experience. Based on 2 full shaves per week. Actual results may vary.)
- Includes: 1 OneBlade, 1 Handle, 3 Trimming combs, and 1 Power charger
9. Wahl Edge Pro Bump Free Corded Beard Trimmer, Touch Up...
- Edging: Get crisp, clean lines & sharp edges with Wahl’s zero overlap blades; Blades are 0.2 millimeters and leave a crisp ash line for excellent line definition with the power of a full-size clipper in an easy to hold compact trimmer unit
- Bump-Free Dry Trimming: Edge Pro’s zero overlap precision ground T-blade provides a super-close, clean shave without causing razor bumps; High-torque rotary motor & precision machines drive components allow for professional quality shaving at home
- 8 Individual Blade Guards – Edge Pro allows for 8 cutting lengths with included guide combs. Featuring 8 guide combs for haircuts and trims; Included attachment combs range from short (1/16”) to long (1/2”)
- Durable Wahl Blades: Our high carbon precision ground blades are durable and stay sharp longer than other blades. The high-quality trimmer, clipper, & detailer blades provide smooth hair clipping, beard trimming, beard & neckline detailing, and total body grooming
- The Brand Used by Professionals: Wahl clippers and trimmers have been used by professionals in the salon & the barber industry since 1919. With self-sharpening precision blades Wahl clippers, shavers & trimmers deliver a smooth shave
10. ConairMAN Beard & Mustache Trimmer for Men
- Corded Beard and Mustache Trimmer: A man's face is his statement and whether you're going bold look or staying subdued this corded men's trimmer has all the basics to give you a clean, comfortable shave
- Easy Precision: This corded electric shaver features a stainless steel removable blade for easy cleaning and includes 3 all purpose combs: 2 jawline combs for detail men’s trimming and one 5 position adjustable comb; No batteries; No charging
- Respect The Ritual: Don't crack under the pressure to look good; ConairMAN has beard trimmers, home barbering kits, electric shavers and more for precision cuts and trims so you can get your look right
- Innovative Grooming Tools: From hair and beard clippers to trimmers, shavers, epilators and home haircut kits; Conair makes high quality grooming tools for men and women
- Personal Care from Conair: Our personal care line includes high quality skincare tools, lighted mirrors, haircut kits, beard and mustache trimmers and ear/nose trimmers, ladies shavers and oral care; Conair makes personal care tools for your daily routine
Best Corded Electric Trimmer Buying Guide
The process of choosing a corded electric trimmer can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect corded electric trimmer for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a corded electric trimmer is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Corded Electric Trimmer
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of corded electric trimmer you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Corded Electric Trimmer
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect corded electric trimmer since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right corded electric trimmer will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all corded electric trimmers are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a corded electric trimmer, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a corded electric trimmer that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a corded electric trimmer. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Corded Electric Trimmer Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right corded electric trimmer does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best corded electric trimmer, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2023-03-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API