When it comes to buying custom pickups, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect custom pickups.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best custom pickupss you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Custom Pickups Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Custom Pickups Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top custom pickups, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Fender Custom 69 Prewired Stratocaster Pickguard - 3-ply...
- Custom shop custom ’69 pickups
- Enamel-coated magnet wire for warm vintage-style tones
- Staggered pole pieces for balanced output
- Alnico 5 magnets for focus and Enhanced dynamics
- Period-correct Cloth wire and fiber bobbin
2. Fender Custom Shop Strat Texas Special Pickup Set
- Enamel-coated magnet wire for warm vintage tone
- Staggered pole pieces for balanced output
- Alnico 5 magnets for more focus and enhanced dynamics
- Reverse-wound middle pickup to eliminate hum
- Overwound calibrated pickups for scorching output
- 1 year Warranty Included
- Alnico 5 Magnets
3. Fender Custom '69 Stratocaster Pickups
- Custom shop pickups:'designed and prodcued with the same unsurpassed attention to detail and quality components as its world-renowned instruments, custom shop pickups are uniquelyFender.
- All custom shop pickups are constructed with cloth lead wires, fiber bobbins, and are wax potted in our special potting machine to insure that your pickups will be free of microphonics.
- No matter what tone you are looking for, theFender custom shop can deliver.
4. Fender Custom Shop Fat '60's Stratocaster Single-Coil...
- Formvar magnet wire
- Reverse-wound reverse-polarity middle pickup
- Beveled alnico 2 magnets for warm, sweet output
- Period-correct cloth wire and fiber bobbin
- Includes installation hardware
5. Fender Custom Shop Twisted Tele Pickups
- Forever-coated neck pickup magnet wire adds brightness and glassiness
- Enamel-coated bridge pickup magnet wire delivers warm vintage-style tones
- Flush-mount pole pieces produce even string response
- Alnico 5 magnets add more focus and enhanced dynamics
- Period-correct cloth output wire and fiber bobbin construction
- 1 year Warranty Included
6. Fender Custom Shop '60s Jazz Bass Pickups
- Custom '60s jazz bass& pickups are patterned after vintage pickups but are overwound for more punch, midrange, bass, and output.
- Uses alnico 5 magnets and formvar magnet wire.
- Sold in pairs only and includes all mounting hardware.
7. Fender Custom Shop Texas Special Telecaster Pickups
- Texas special tele pickups are built to produce increased output, presence and midrange.
- The nickel/silver cover on the neck pickup produces a clear warm tone that only a true custom shop tele pickup can do.
- These overwound pickups use alnico 5 magnets and enamel coated magnet wore.
- The bridge pickup features height-staggered magnets and a copper plated steel bottom plate.
- Sold only as a set of two with all mounting hardware included.
8. Fender Custom Shop '62 P Bass Pickups
- Flush-mount alnico 5 magnets
- Enamel-coated magnet wire and cloth-covered output wires
- Deliver the full, booming lows, punchy midrange and clear high end of the bass that started it all
- Mounting hardware included
- DC Resistance: 10.5K, Inductance: 5.9 Henries
9. Seymour Duncan SH-11 Custom Custom Pickup Black Bridge
- Vintage tone with high output
- Alnico II magnet for warm, smooth highs; more mids; and a buttery bottom end
- 4-conductor wiring
- Traditional spacing
10. BEAUTIFUL 1961 FORD DEALERSHIP FORD TRUCK & PICKUP SALES...
- FORD TRUCK PICKUP VAN ECONOLINE (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 16 Pages - 01/20/2022 (Publication Date) - FORD TRUCK PICKUP VAN ECONOLINE (Publisher)
Best Custom Pickups Buying Guide
The process of choosing a custom pickups can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect custom pickups for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a custom pickups is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Custom Pickups
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of custom pickups you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Custom Pickups
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect custom pickups since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right custom pickups will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all custom pickupss are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a custom pickups, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a custom pickups that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a custom pickups. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Custom Pickups Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right custom pickups does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best custom pickups, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2022-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API