When it comes to buying dac audio converter, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect dac audio converter.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best dac audio converters you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Dac Audio Converter Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Dac Audio Converter Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top dac audio converter, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Topping E30 II DAC Preamp Audio Decoder- 2xAK4493S Hi-Res...
- 👍 Supports high-resolution audio ▶️ TOPPING E30 II uses two sub-flagship AK4493S chips of AKM's VELVET Sound technology. AK4493S is an upgraded version of the previous AK4493. Two AK4493S in parallel can achieve better performance and reduction ability than a single chip.
- 👍 Coaxial and Optical also has good performance ▶️ The optical and coaxial input of E30 II supports up to 24bit192kHz audio, which is suitable for digital turntables, disk players, set-top boxes, and game consoles, so that traditional equipment can also give a new sound. The Digital Processing module provides better compatibility than the E30.
- 👍 5V power supply,anytime and anywhere ▶️ E30 II uses DC5V for power supply, which can easily access almost everywhere. You can power it up by USB port of PC, mobile phone charger or even a power bank. The built-in protection circuit will protect the E30 II and prompt on the screen after connecting to the wrong power supply.
- 👍 Discrete LNRD ▶️ How to solve the noise problem of 5V power supply? The E30 II's answer is the Discrete LNRD circuit (low noise reference driver). The Discrete LNRD circuit filters out the noise of various 5V power input and provides stable power supply of ultra-low noise reference level for E30 II. With this technology, the noise floor of E30 II is lower than 1 .5uV.
- 👍 Pure DAC & DAC+Preamp application ▶️ E30 II is able to fix to maxmum output level so that it can be worked as a pure DAC. E30 II has built-in volume control function that can adjust the volume from -99dB to 0dB by using the remote control, so you are able to directly connect E30 II to power amplifier or active speakers, and control the volume of E30 II through remote control.
2. Fosi Audio Q4 Headphone Amplifier Mini Stereo DAC 24-Bit 192...
- Q4 DAC headphone amplifier is designed with RCA/PC-USB/optical/coaxial/ inputs and 3.5MM headphone outputs can fit with most home audio system and headphones. (Note: Q4 do not support Microphone). RCA output can be connected to amplifier or powered speakers on your desktop. Built-in Hi-Fi headphone amp chip can drive most 16 Ohm to 200 Ohm headphones.
- Q4 Heaphone USB DAC Adopts the Texas Instruments NE5532 high-performance operational amplifiers chip combining excellent DC and AC characteristics. Q4 features very low noise, high output-drive capability, high unity-gain, and maximum-output-swing bandwidths, low distortion, high slew rate, input-protection diodes, and output short-circuit protection.Q4 has specified maximum limits for equivalent input noise voltage.
- 160mW RMS(32 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 KHz, 0.01% THD), with bass and treble control Q4 can be used as preamp or volume controller for your PC/Computer/MAC/headphons/speakers system. Easy to set up. No special software, app, or driver to install, a true plug-and-play digital audio adapter.
- Mini compact D/A converter, full metallic shell to ensure high quality. Stream bit-perfect 24bit/192KHz HD with low jitter, with output protect circuit, safe for your expensive audio system.
- What You Get: Q4 USB DAC x1, USB charging cable x1, optical cable x1, PC-USB to type B cable, User Manual x1, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
3. HDMI ARC Audio Extractor 192KHz DAC Converter ARC Audio...
- 【HDMI ARC Audio Extractor】Audio Return Channel function and audio extract to digital and analog signal.That means, when connected to HDMI ARC device,such as your TV with HDMI ARC port,audio will be return from TV and output to SPDIF,Coaxial,L+R RCA,3.5mm;Note: Please set your TV audio output to PCM , LPCM
- 【192KHz DAC Digital to Analog Converter】Input SPDIF or Coaxial Digital signal,Output to L+R Analog Audio,3.5mm Jack stereo sound;Note: Please set your TV audio output to PCM , LPCM
- 【HDMI ARC CEC Volume Adjustable】When switch to HDMI ARC mode, volume can be countrolled by TV's remote controller to R/L 3.5mm headphone output volume, Coaxial SPDIF does not support volume control(Attention: CEC is only for HDMI 1.4 version or ab ove,both of your device and HDMI cable must be required,Don't forget to set the CEC control configurations of your TV,or else not available for volume control)
- 【SPDIF to Coaxial Bidirection Converter】SPDIF (Toslink/Optical) convert to Coaxial, Coaxial convert to SPDIF(Toslink/Optical);[What You Get]- 1x HDMI 2.0 [email protected] Audio Extractor Converter, 1x USB power cord, There is no power adapter, you only need to plug the USB power cord into the USB port of the TV/DVD，1x User Manual Our products are backed with a ONE YEAR limited warranty
- 【Mini Size and Easy to Use】Aluminum metal shell,Small size,portable,metal case,compatible with Blu-ray DVD,HDTV,TV,TV Box,Game playstation PS2,PS3,PS4,Xbox
4. PROZOR 192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter - Upgrade...
- 192kHz DAC converter prozor digital to analog Audio converter, converts coaxial or Toslink digital PCM Audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3. 5mm jack Audio simultaneously (input and output cannot be reversed)
- Supports volume adjustment headphone amplifier function; Audio amplifier chip and volume adjusting switch. Allowing you to drive your headphone directly and adjust the output volume. A similar amp function provides better sound quality.
- 192kHz 24-bit sampling rate supports sampling rate at 32kHz, 44. 1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz and 192 kHz; 24-bit SPDIF incoming bit stream on L/R channels, to eliminate noise when no signal input, and automatically mute while non-audio input signal.
- Aluminum metal casing durable aluminum metal shell makes it heat-resisted and high quality; It can easily install and operate. Powered by 5. 5mm USB power cable (power adapter is not included); Don't use Other plugs, It can only use 5V 1a plug.
- Gold-plated input & output gold Plated interface to reduce signal transmission loss. Input Audio connector: 1 x Toslink (included 1m 4. 0/OD slink cable), 1 x RCA (coaxial); output audio connector: 2 x RCA/L), 1 x 3. 5mm jack.
5. LiNKFOR Digital to Analog Audio Converter DAC Converter...
- 【DAC Converter】 It Converts Coaxial or Toslink Digital Audio Signals to Analog L/R Audio and Available for Connection to an External Device (NOTE: It is Incompatible with 5.1 Channel Signal Such as Dolby AC3, DTS, Please Set the output Audio mode of the device to PCM or LPCM before Using)
- 【Supports Mainstream Digital Optical/Coaxial Input】 Sampling Rate at 32, 44.1, 48, and 96 KHz, 24-bit S/PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels
- 【Multi-Point Connection】 The Adapter Output RCA L/R and 3.5mm Jack Simultaneously, You can Play Music and Share at the Same Time
- 【High-grade Aluminum Alloy Design】 Overall Shielding without Signal Interference, Gold Plated Sockets, Ensure high-quality audio signal to send
- 【Plug and Play】 No Need to Install Drivers, Easy to Install and Operate; Also, Compact Size, Easy to Carry, Ideal for Home or Professional Audio Switching.Warranty,Every LiNKFOR Product will be Backed with 18-month-warranty and Lifetime Customer Support
6. PROZOR 192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter DAC Digital...
- PROZOR 192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter: Converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously ( not capable of being reversed)
- Input Audio Connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial); Output Audio Connector: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1 x 3.5mm Jack; Powered by 5.5mm USB Power Cable (Power Adapter is NOT Included); Do Not Use Other Plugs, It Can Only Use 5V 1A Plug
- Up to 192KHz/24bit: Supports Sampling Rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz, 192KHz; 24bit S/ PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels
- Supports Uncompressed 2 channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output; Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission(5.1 channel is incompatible, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM）
- Easy to Install and Simple to Operate; Can be Used for PS3, PS4, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, Etc
7. EASYCEL Audio Digital to Analog Converter DAC with 3.5mm...
- Ultra low jitter and high fidelity design using new receiver & D/A converter chip. Converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM/ LPCM audio signals to analog L/ R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously. Note：When connected to the Toslink and Coaxial cables at the same time, converter will give priority to Toslink input.
- Input Audio Connector: 1xToslink,1xRCA (Coaxial); Output Audio Connector: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1x3.5mm Jack; Powered by 5V/1A Power Adapter.(NOTE: Do Not Use Other Plugs, It Can Only Use 5V/1A Plug)
- Supports sample rates including 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz and 96KHz; 24-bit SPDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels.(NOTE: Do not support 192kHz sample rate audio)
- Supports Uncompressed 2-channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output.(NOTE: 5.1 channel is incompatible, please set your DVD or player audio output to PCM or LPCM, Convert and transfer audio signal only, do not support audio decode）
- Easy to Install and Simple to Operate; Can be Used for PS3, PS4, Apple TV, Xbox, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, etc.
8. DAC 192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter, Aluminum...
- 【Digital to Analog】 Rybozen DAC audio converter is designed for converting coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously. ( Not support Analog to Digital)
- 【Excellent Performance】The sound of the digital to analog audio adapter is synchronized when connected, without delay. The durable and stable transmission makes you do not have to worry about poor sound quality after long-term use.
- 【Wide Compatibility】 The signal converter supports sampling rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz, 192KHz and 24-bit SPDIF Incoming Bit Stream on left and right Channels. It can be used for PS3, PS4, Xbox, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, etc.
- 【Multi-Point Connection】Analogue to digital Signal converter supports uncompressed 2.1-channel PCM or LPCM digital audio signal output, will not supports 5.1 channel Dolby sound.
- 【Package Included】DAC Converter*1, Toslink Cable (Optical cable)*1, Power Apapter with Power Cable*1, User Manual*1. We are at your service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
9. 192Khz DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter, Aluminum...
- 【Updated DAC Converter】Our converter made of aluminium alloy material has Anti-Interference functionalloy, more stable in transmission and does not generate Heat, making it more durable and extended service life. Good Anti-Interference function makes the sound pure and clear. Aluminum Alloy Case, lightweight, durable and heat-resisted.
- 【Support Optical to 3.5mm】Can work with PS3, Xbox, Blu Ray Players, DVD, Home Cinema Systems, and more devices which lack RCA L/R or 3.5mm jack outputs. Not compatible with 5.1 channel signals such as Dolby AC3.
- 【Simple Plug & Play】DAC adapter comes with an optical cable and a coaxial cable transmitting digital or analog signals respectively. Easy to install and use, the sound is synchronized when connected, without delay. Durable and stable transmission, no worry about poor sound quality after prolonged use. Power supplied via USB micro cable (5V 1A), which can be connected to most 5V USB Plug.
- 【Multi-Point Connection】Analogue to digital DAC converter Supports uncompressed 2.1-channel PCM or LPCM digital audio signal output, will Not supports 5.1 channel Dolby sound.Kindly remind that please remove the plastic cap over it, when you are using the included Toslink and Coaxial Cables.
- 【You Also Get Toslink and Coaxial Cables】: Our DAC adapter comes with a free Toslink Cable (optical cable) and a Coaxial Cable to transmit digital signal or analog signal, you don't need to buy by yourself anymore.
10. Digital to Analog Audio Converter DAC and Optical SPDIF...
- ✔Upgraded DAC Audio Converter: Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital PCM/ LPCM audio signals to analog L/ R RCA ( NOTE: Not capable of being reversed, this DAC converter can only be used as digital in to analog out and Sony 4K TVs are not supported )
- ✔Digital to Analog Audio Converter: Can be Used for PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox, Roku,Blu-ray Player, HDTV DVD, Headphone, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps Etc.
- ✔Multi-Point Connection: Input Point:1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial); Output Point: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1 x 3.5mm Jack; 1x5.5mm 5V/2A Power Supply ; Do Not Use Other Plugs, It Can Only Use 5V 2A Plug.Supports Sampling Rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz,192KHz, 24-bit S/ PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels.
- ✔Plug and Play: Simple installation and easy operation, needn't install extra driver. In addition, the DAC adapter comes with an optical cable and a power adapter for transmitting digital and providing power respectively, everything is arranged for you! (NOTE: Please set PCM/LPCM audio format when using).
- ✔Seller technical support: Please remove the cable caps before using the optical cable.When you encounter noise or mute problems, you only need to replace the audio cable or set the PCM audio to solve it. Contacting the seller’s technical support is the best choice.
Best Dac Audio Converter Buying Guide
The process of choosing a dac audio converter can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect dac audio converter for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a dac audio converter is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Dac Audio Converter
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of dac audio converter you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Dac Audio Converter
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect dac audio converter since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right dac audio converter will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all dac audio converters are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a dac audio converter, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a dac audio converter that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a dac audio converter. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Dac Audio Converter Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right dac audio converter does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best dac audio converter, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2022-11-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API