When it comes to buying dac audio converter, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect dac audio converter.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best dac audio converters you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Dac Audio Converter Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Dac Audio Converter Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top dac audio converter, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Cambridge Audio DacMagic 200M Stereo Digital to Analogue...
- ✓ AMAZING SOUND CONVERSION. DacMagic 200M performs the digital-to-analogue conversion perfectly every time, letting all kinds of digital audio systems sound better than ever when it reaches your ears.
- ✓ ARTIST APPROVED AUDIO. DacMagic 200M is Cambridge Audio’s first product to support MQA. MQA is an award-winning British technology that delivers studio-quality sound in a file small enough to stream.
- ✓ POWERFUL PROCESSING. Inside is a pair of extremely high-quality ESS Sabre DAC converters. They handle digital audio files up to 32bit/768kHz or DSD512, handling digital music of any kind stored on CDs, smartphones, computers - or anywhere else.
- ✓ EASY CONNECTING. Digital optical, digital coaxial and USB inputs mean CD players, games consoles, laptops or any other digital equipment can be easily hooked up. Bluetooth aptX also lets you wirelessly deliver files from your smartphone or tablet.
- ✓ TECH SPECS - Dual ESS ES9028Q2M DACs, Frequency Response 10Hz to 50kHz (±1dB), Max Power Consumption 12W, Signal to Noise Ratio >115dB (A-Weighted), Digital Filter: Selectable (Fast - Slow - Short Delay), Dimensions 2.0" x 8.6" x 7.6”, WEIGHT 2.6lbs.
2. Gustard DAC-X16 MQA USB DAC ES9068AS DAC MQA 384kHz DSD512...
- ► MQA USB DAC: GUSTARD DAC-X16 supports technology. Use 2 ESS company’s latest SABRE series dual-channel fever audio DA chip ES9068AS, this chip built-in Renderer hardware renderer function audio DA chip, can directly process SPDIF and I2S input first stage decoded digital audio signal , Reduce the external control signal interference when the DAC is working, so as to achieve the ideal playback.
- ► High Resolution Decoder: The USB processing module of GUSTARD DAC-X16 uses USB Audio dedicated chip XMOS XU216, and supports up to 384K, DSD512, PCM768K.
- ►Bluetooth 5.0 DAC: GUSTARD DAC-X16 is equipped with chip CSR8675, supports 5.0, supports LDAC, AAC, SBC, APTX multiple audio formats. Gustard's remote control is universal. Long press the "DAC" button on the remote control to remotely control X16, A18, X26pro. Long press the "AMP" button for 5 seconds to remotely control H16, P26.
- ► CPLD Programmable Chip: GUSTARD DAC-X16 uses CPLD programmable logic chip to construct digital integrated circuits with logic functions by itself, with clock management, 2nd PLL digital shaping, Dop demodulation, PCM/DSD depop Switch and other exclusive technologies. Lay a solid foundation for excellent sound quality.
- ► Multiple Interfaces: The fully balanced decoder GUSTARD DAC-X16 supports USB/I2S/COAX/OPT/BT/AES input, and has two output modes: RCA single-ended output and balanced XLR input. It is a true fully balanced decoder.
3. iFi Zen DAC Signature V2 HiFi Desktop DAC (Digital Analog...
- ✅ UPGRADE YOUR SYSTEM - With this state-of-the-art compact Digital Analogue Converter for home audio, office, or desktop use, you will hear a difference and clarity in your headphones. Includes the iPower2 5V power supply for and even better audio experience
- ✅ EASY CONNECTIVITY - Connect via USB3.0 (USB2.0 compatible) input from your USB source such as a computer or Digital Audio Player (DAP). Output to an amplifier with 4.4mm Balanced or RCA connections
- ✅ HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO - Hear familiar songs in a whole new light with rich detail and warm natural tones created by the Burr Brown True Native digital to analogue converter which can process any hi-res audio format up to PCM 24/384, DSD256, DXD 384kHz, and decodes MQA all without additional conversion so you can listen exactly as the artist intended. Also perfect for upgrading the sound for streaming services such as Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz, and Amazon Music
- ✅ FINE TUNED - the Signature stands out with its upgraded circuitry with premium parts selection for unparalleled analog conversion. Reproduce music without any distortion or colorations
- ✅ STYLISH AND SMART DESIGN - Military Grade Aluminum makes up a sturdy and sleek exterior. The smooth curves and edges will bring a sense of peace and tranquility to your home or office
4. Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 S/PDIF Digital to Analog...
- optical, coaxial, and USB (Type B) inputs
- RCA audio output
5. iFi Zen DAC V2 | Desktop Digital Analog Converter with USB...
- ✅ UPGRADE YOUR SYSTEM - With this state-of-the-art compact Digital Analogue Converter for home audio, office, or desktop use, you will hear a difference and clarity in your audio system whether you use speakers or headphones
- ✅ EASY CONNECTIVITY - Connect via USB3.0 (USB2.0 compatible) input from your USB source such as a computer or Digital Audio Player (DAP). Output to headphones, active speakers, or amplifier with 6.3mm Unbalanced / 4.4mm Balanced / RCA connections
- ✅ HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO - Hear familiar songs in a whole new light with rich detail and warm natural tones created by the Burr Brown True Native digital to analogue converter which can process any hi-res audio format up to PCM 384kHz/24 bit, DSD256, DXD 384kHz, and decodes MQA all without additional conversion so you can listen exactly as the artist intended.
- ✅ TECH PACKED - With technology like: Variable analogue volume control, PowerMatch adjustment for iEMs/On & Over Ears, and TrueBass to add bass to iEMs and a new and improve low jitter clock with >20dB improved performance, you can listen to your music with smoother, cleaner, playback.
- ✅ NOTE ✅ - Due to the analogue volume control used there may be a slight channel imbalance under 9 o'clock on the volume dial. This is not a fault with the product. We advise to listen to your music between 11 & 1 o'clock for the best sound quality.
6. Fosi Audio Q4 Headphone Amplifier Mini Stereo DAC 24-Bit 192...
- Fosi Audio Q4 is designed with PC-USB/optical inputs and coaxial and RCA/3.5MM headphone outputs can fit with most home audio system.(Q4 do not support Microphone). RCA output can be connected to amplifier or powered speakers on your desktop; Built-in Hi-Fi headphone amp chip can drive most 16 Ohm to 200 Ohm headphones
- Easy to set up, no special software, app, or driver to install, a true plug-and-play digital audio adapter
- 160mW RMS(32 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 KHz, 0.01% THD), with bass and treble control can be used as preamp or volume controller for your PC/MAC/Computer
- Mini Compact D/A converter, stream bit-perfect 24bit/192KHz HD with low jitter, with output protect circuit, safe for your expensive audio system
- Come with 5V USB power supply cable, optical cable, USB type B cable and 18-month warranty; Full metallic shell to ensure high quality
7. LiNKFOR Digital to Analog Audio Converter DAC Converter...
- 【DAC Converter】 It Converts Coaxial or Toslink Digital Audio Signals to Analog L/R Audio and Available for Connection to an External Device (NOTE: It is Incompatible with 5.1 Channel Signal Such as Dolby AC3, DTS, Please Set the output Audio mode of the device to PCM or LPCM before Using)
- 【Supports Mainstream Digital Optical/Coaxial Input】 Sampling Rate at 32, 44.1, 48, and 96 KHz, 24-bit S/PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels
- 【Multi-Point Connection】 The Adapter Output RCA L/R and 3.5mm Jack Simultaneously, You can Play Music and Share at the Same Time
- 【High-grade Aluminum Alloy Design】 Overall Shielding without Signal Interference, Gold Plated Sockets, Ensure high-quality audio signal to send
- 【Plug and Play】 No Need to Install Drivers, Easy to Install and Operate; Also, Compact Size, Easy to Carry, Ideal for Home or Professional Audio Switching.Warranty,Every LiNKFOR Product will be Backed with 18-month-warranty and Lifetime Customer Support
8. PROZOR 192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter DAC Digital...
- PROZOR 192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter: Converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously ( not capable of being reversed)
- Input Audio Connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial); Output Audio Connector: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1 x 3.5mm Jack; Powered by 5.5mm USB Power Cable (Power Adapter is NOT Included); Do Not Use Other Plugs, It Can Only Use 5V 1A Plug
- Up to 192KHz/24bit: Supports Sampling Rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz, 192KHz; 24bit S/ PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels
- Supports Uncompressed 2 channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output; Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission(5.1 channel is incompatible, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM）
- Easy to Install and Simple to Operate; Can be Used for PS3, PS4, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, Etc
9. 192Khz DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter, Aluminum...
- 【Updated DAC Converter】Our converter made of aluminium alloy material has Anti-Interference functionalloy, more stable in transmission and does not generate Heat, making it more durable and extended service life. Good Anti-Interference function makes the sound pure and clear. Aluminum Alloy Case, lightweight, durable and heat-resisted.
- 【Support Optical to 3.5mm】Can work with PS3, Xbox, Blu Ray Players, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, and more devices which lack RCA L/R or 3.5mm jack outputs. Not compatible with 5.1 channel signals such as Dolby AC3.
- 【Simple Plug & Play】DAC adapter comes with an optical cable and a coaxial cable transmitting digital or analog signals respectively. Easy to install and use, the sound is synchronized when connected, without delay. Durable and stable transmission, no worry about poor sound quality after prolonged use. Power supplied via USB micro cable (5V 1A), which can be connected to most 5V USB Plug.
- 【Multi-Point Connection】Analogue to digital DAC converter Supports uncompressed 2.1-channel PCM or LPCM digital audio signal output, will Not supports 5.1 channel Dolby sound.Kindly remind that please remove the plastic cap over it, when you are using the included Toslink and Coaxial Cables.
- 【You Also Get Toslink and Coaxial Cables】: Our DAC adapter comes with a free Toslink Cable (optical cable) and a Coaxial Cable to transmit digital signal or analog signal, you don't need to buy by yourself anymore.
10. RME ADI2DACFS Ultra-fidelity PCM/DSD 768 kHz 2-Channel DA...
- The most versatile DAC available, the ADI2DACFS provides balanced/unbalanced analog I/Os, extreme power headphone output, a low noise in-ear-monitor output, SteadyClock FS, class-compliant USB compatibility, and same rates up to 768 kHz
- Developed by RME engineers, the updated ADI-2 DAC uses ESS's ES9028Q2M in a particular circuit variant that allows the chip to perform with professional-level quality
- The ADI-2 DAC FS allows those who use in-ear-monitors to receive the full dynamic range on playback, and its ground noise floor is 10dB lower than the one of the Extreme Power output
- When AutoDark is activated, the display, function keys, volume knob, and the standby button go off after 10 seconds of no user operation while touching any button or control will turn on all lights for 10 seconds
- Included is a new extended multi-remote support that has clearly labeled buttons for accessibility in any lighting situation
Best Dac Audio Converter Buying Guide
The process of choosing a dac audio converter can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect dac audio converter for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a dac audio converter is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Dac Audio Converter
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of dac audio converter you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Dac Audio Converter
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect dac audio converter since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right dac audio converter will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all dac audio converters are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a dac audio converter, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a dac audio converter that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a dac audio converter. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Dac Audio Converter Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right dac audio converter does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best dac audio converter, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2022-06-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API