When it comes to buying jeep tow bar, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect jeep tow bar.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best jeep tow bars you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Jeep Tow Bar Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Jeep Tow Bar Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top jeep tow bar, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Roadmaster 522 Falcon All-Terrain Tow Bar - 6,000 Pound...
- Quick-disconnect system - Allows “one-person” fast and easy mounting or removal of your Falcon All-Terrain tow bar
- Built-in cable guide - The built-in cable guide enhances appearance and helps keep safety cables and the power cord from being damaged
- Patented storage latch - The storage latch makes storing All-Terrain tow bars a snap! Simply fold the tow bar toward the motorhome and it will “click,” automatically locking in place
- Package Weight: 29.937 kilograms
2. Roadmaster 501 Stowmaster Tow Bar
- Active Suspension
- Package Dimensions: 23.368 H x 112.268 L x 19.05 W (centimetres)
- Country of Origin : United States
- Package Weight: 25.401 kilograms
3. Blue Ox BX7322 Adventurer Adjustable Tow Bar
- Used with towed vehicles up to 5000 lbs
- Can be adapted to almost any vehicle
- Legs are adjustable to a maximum width of 41 inches
- Legs fold together for easy storage
- Limited Lifetime warranty on tow bar
4. Universal Tow Bar Adjustable Mount Tow Bar Tow Kit with...
- 5,000lbs Rated Adjustable-Mount Tow Bar and Heavy Duty Coupler Fit 2" Ball
- Brackets and Hardware Included
- Quick Release Pins Included
- Safety Chains and Locking 2" Coupler
- Magnetic Tow Lights with 26 Feet of cable Included
5. Reese Towpower 74344 Adjustable Class III Tow Bar With 5,000...
- Adjustable tow bar folds closed for easy storage
- Includes 2 inch coupler and one set universal bumper brackets
- 5,000 pound capicity
- May require base plate fabrication
- Limited lifetime warranty
6. HTTMT- US-FF801-BK- Adjustable Tow Towing Bar Bumper Mount...
- Brand: HTTMT
- This adjustable Tow Bar includes quick disconnect brackets that can be bolted directly to the frame or bumper of many vehicles.
- 5000 lb. towing capacity; heavy duty Coupler A frame coupler fits 2" Hitch ball; Arms extend from 24" to 41"
- Tow bar attaches easily to bumper mounting brackets with two pins
- Quick disconnect brackets allow easy installation and removal;Folds Compatible With easy storage
7. CURT 19745 Universal Car RV Tow Bars for Flat or Dinghy...
- DINGHY TOWING. These universal RV tow bars are perfect for dinghy towing or flat towing a car or small vehicle behind your motorhome, adding convenient mobility to your camping adventure
- HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE. This car tow bar is highly adjustable to fit a wide variety of vehicles. The tow bars open and close from a width of 41 inches down to 26 inches
- STANDARD FIT. Once the brackets are bolted onto your vehicle's bumper, this universal tow bar is equipped with a heavy-duty 2-inch trailer coupler to connect to an industry-standard 2-inch trailer ball on your RV
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. To dinghy tow a number of different vehicles, this flat tow bar is rated for 5,000 lbs. The brackets securely mount onto the frame of the car to be used as needed (trimming may be required)
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting protection against the elements, these RV tow bars are covered in a durable black powder coat finish
8. Reese Towpower 7014200 Adjustable Tow Bar , Black
- Class III Tow Bar made of steel with a black powder coated finish
- 5000 Lb. capacity
- Includes a 2 inch ball coupler and pin & clip
- Base plate may be required
- Safety chains sold separately
9. Biltek Adjustable Universal Tow Bar with 2X Safety Chains...
- Adjustable Universal Tow Bar with 2x Safety Chains for 2" Trailer Ball Hitch - 5000 lbs Towing Capacity
- Fits Most Bumpers and Mounting Area Ranges from 24" to 41" Wide - Works with Sedans, Jeeps, Trucks, Vans, SUVs, etc.
- Hardened, Heat Treated Steel Towing Bar Pulls Weights Up to 5000 Pounds
- Two Inch Fitting Ball Will Tow Vehicles that have the Proper Mount as Long as the Towing Vehicle is Heavier than Vehicle Being Towed
- Easily Expand and Adjust the Width of the Tow Bar and is Compatible with Mounting Areas from 24" to 4"
10. Blue Ox Alpha 2 Tow Bar and Baseplate Combo (Including...
- Removeable style base plate with a tab height of 18" and a tab width of 24" apart. 2 hr install time.
- Tow bar is rated at 6,500 lbs. and weighs only 47 lbs. Fits into a 2" receiver. Easy fold-away tow bar mounts and stores on back of RV.
- The off-set triple lugs to better align towing forces and prevent binding and spreads towing force equally without undue stress. Equipped with non-binding latch mechanisms for easier hook-up.
- Brake system, receiver and tow bar locks are not included.
- Read product description for more detailed information. Please note this will not fit on Jeep JK frames.
Best Jeep Tow Bar Buying Guide
The process of choosing a jeep tow bar can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect jeep tow bar for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a jeep tow bar is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Jeep Tow Bar
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of jeep tow bar you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Jeep Tow Bar
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect jeep tow bar since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right jeep tow bar will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all jeep tow bars are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a jeep tow bar, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a jeep tow bar that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a jeep tow bar. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Jeep Tow Bar Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right jeep tow bar does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best jeep tow bar, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2022-01-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API