When it comes to buying suspension pump, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect suspension pump.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best suspension pumps you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Suspension Pump Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Suspension Pump Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top suspension pump, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Rockshox Digital High-Pressure Bicycle Fork/Shock Pump, 300...
- Accurate - With the RockShox digital high-pressure shock pump, get precise pressure read-outs every time.
- 300 Psi Max - Durably constructed low volume, high pressure pump for maximum 300 psi.
- Bleeder Valve - Pressure release button below the gauge helps with pressure adjustment by bleeding out excess air from over pumping.
- Digital Gauge - Easy to read digital psi and bar readout pressure gauge and comfortable pump handle.
- Bike Essential - Important mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products.
2. Venzo Bike Bicycle High Pressure Shock Pump 300 PSI Max Fork...
- ACCURATE: Digital bike shock pump gives you exactly pressure measurement. Much more accurate than a normal gauge pump. High pressure up to 300 PSI with clear digital gauge. Hi-tech LCD Display panel.
- QUALITY: The barrel is made of high quality 6063 aluminum. It ensures pumping reliability.
- AIR BLEED BUTTON: You may have pumped too much air in the shocks or forks. The air bleed button allows to release the excess air without disconnecting the pump hose. Micro adjust 2-3 PSI air Bleeder.
- PORTABLE: Pump length 12.6 inch, weight is only 7.23oz. Very light and portable. You can carry it with you all the time.
- ORDER NOW, WORRY FREE! We're so confident about our product quality that we can provide 5-year warranty! Made in Taiwan.
3. RockShox High-Pressure Bicycle Shock Pump, 300 PSI Max
- ACCURATE - With the RockShox high-pressure shock pump, get accurate pressure read-outs every time.
- 300 PSI MAX - Durably constructed low volume, high pressure pump for maximum 300 psi.
- BLEEDER VALVE - Bleeder valve helps with pressure adjustment by bleeding out excess air from over pumping.
- EASY to USE - Easy to read psi and bar readout pressure gauge and comfortable pump handle.
- BIKE ESSENTIAL - Important mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products.
4. Fox Rear Suspension Shock Fork Air Pump 300 PSI
- Fox Factory High Pressure Shock Pump Black 350psi w/ Bleed Valve + Swivel Head
5. Hill Country Customs 60 PSI Air Shock Pump with Metal Handle...
- 60 PSI Rear Air Shock Pump works with most Harley rear suspensions
- Aluminum Construction with a compact 9" design to fit easily in your saddlebags.
- 360 degree swivel hose with bleed valve and a no air loss coupling.
- Handle has a smooth finish for comfort when using.
6. 2-in-1 Bike Tire Pump & Shock Pump for Mountain, 300 PSI...
- 【Top Features】: Double function for inflating suspension shock and tire. Ergonomic Handle for extra comfort/ 360 degrees swivel hose for easier pumping/ 300psi(21bar) precise clear view dial gauge for easy reading/ unique no-air-lose nozzle/ 1-2 PSI micro adjust button/ attached with Presta adaptor/mounting bracket.
- 【Unique No-Air-Lose Nozzle】: Experienced cyclists know shock pump always lose a small mount of air when disconnect, this bike pump with lever lock on the head that prevents air loss when attaching & detaching. This unique nozzle ensures you get the greatest efficiency from using it.
- 【Dual Function】: This mini pump with gauge for tires and MTB shocks. It has two modes: high pressure, low volume (for shock inflation) and low pressure, high volume (for tires). All it takes is a twist of the locking handle on the end of the pump handle.
- 【Compact and Lightweight】: Made of high-quality CNC aluminum alloy, weigh only 6.7 ounces making it the best suit for you to carry it when going for short mountain rides. It has a length of 9.84 inches that is great for holding with both arms. It reduces the amount of force you will need to apply to generate internal pressure.
- 【Top quality products】: Major in cycling accessories more than 10 years, we know a lot about cycling products, this shock pump made in Taiwan- world excellence of cycling products. Most American well-know cycling brands are all made in Taiwan if you want to know.
7. BETO High Pressure Shock Pump - (400 PSI Max) MTB Bike Shock...
- 【Easy and Comfortable to Use】: Ergonomic Handle for extra comfort, 6” swivel hose for easier pumping, 1.5” industrial gauge for easy reading, 2 Stage Anti-Leak high pressure pump head delivers a secure valve connection when pumping and ‘no air leaks’ when removed.
- 【Accurate Pressure Gauges】: Pressure up to 400 PSI (28 bar) , no-loss metal head for Schrader valve, button for easy pressure release, precision manometer with a diameter of 1.5 "(approx. 4 cm) industrial grade. It’s an essential tool for every keen mountain biker. NOTE: WHEN YOU REMOVE THE SHOCK PUMP, YOU NEED UN-SCREW THE RED KNOB FIRST(NON-LEAKAGE KNOB), THEN YOU SCREW THE SCHRADER VALVE.
- 【Light and Compact】: Major in bike pump more than 30 years, we know riders will want to carry the pump with them in a backpack or hip-bag. Our MTB shock pump is well engineered. Light and compact, perfect for bike packing, or emergency use on a long ride, a portable shock pump won't take up much room or add much weight.
- 【Top-Quality Products】: All CNC Alloy Structure and Anti-Slid Handle, built to last quality. Born in World Top Manufacturer and Factory Directly Sale- BETO factory located in Taiwan, world excellence for cycling products like GIANT, BETO is also the 1st bike pump factory over the world, it produces bike pumps for many well-known brand owners like BELL.
- 【BETO (Be The Original)】: A Taiwan company, founded in 1988, offers a wide variety of bicycle accessory product and especially notable in pumps. Our dedicated R&D team with over 30 years of design and manufacturing experience always strive to offer most unique and innovated tool to every cyclist.Provide OEM service for well-known pump brands.
8. Giyo High Pressure Shock Pump, (300 PSI Max) for Fork & Rear...
- Shock pump use on inflating mountain bike’s air fork or rear suspension with Schrader valve, please don’t use it on inflating bike tires. 300 Psi max
- Unique No-Air-Lose nozzle- Experienced cyclists know shock pump always lose a small mount of air when disconnect, this pump with lever lock on head will not with proper operation
- Top quality products- Major in cycling accessories more than 10 years, we know a lot about cycling products, this shock pump made in Taiwan- world excellence of cycling products. Most American well-know cycling brands are all made in Taiwan if you want to know
- ATTENTION! - Some sellers use less expensive mode and take similar photos to mislead customers. You can compare the handle part to distinguish. Ours’ handle is rubber material, theirs are plastic, also ours are bigger, you can not distinguish with online photos
- Sold higher mode with lowest price- It is sold at an extremely low price. If risks considered, we even lose money selling it sometimes. We do this just because want more sale
9. DNM High Pressure 300 PSI(20 BAR) Max Front Fork & Rear...
- ACCURATE: The gauge is precisely machined and carefully tested in the factory. It gives very accurate gauge reading even for a very high pressure with low volume air. The feature ensures that the rider could set the air shock or fork pressure exactly according to the rider weight.
- HIGH PRESSURE: A lot of shocks or forks require very high pressure. The high pressure shock pump's aluminum alloy barrel is specially designed for pumping shocks or forks. It pumps less volume of the air but high pressure easily. The maximum pressure it reaches: 300 PSI or 20 bars
- DUAL MEASUREMENT INDICATOR: The gauge has PSI or bars measurements for your convenience. The black background and white needle ensure clear and easy reading. Another good feature is that the gauge is also waterproof. 360 degree rotating flexible hose can reach the valve at at any angle.
- AIR BLEED BUTTON: You may have pumped too much air in the shocks or forks. The air bleed button allows to release the excess air without disconnecting the pump hose. Pump Length: 230mm = 9.05 inch. Weight: 216g = 0.48lbs.
- ORDER NOW, WORRY FREE! We're so confident about our product quality that we can provide a life time warranty ! Made in Taiwan.
10. PRO BIKE TOOL Shock Pump for Mountain, Road Bikes and...
- Dial in Your Shocks For A Great Ride – Pump low volume, but high pressure, capable of achieving 300 Psi / 20 BAR. Great for shocks with Schrader valve connection used for bikes – road, mountain and motorcycles.
- Perfect The Pressure in Your Suspension – Precision calibrated pump allows you to perfectly tune the travel and damping in your forks and rear shocks – an essential for all mountain bikers and motorcyclists!
- Accurate Regulation & Adjustment – Clear and easy to read 1.5” industrial gauge with PSI & Bar readout. Fine-tune bleeder button to obtain the exact pressure for the ‘ultimate comfort’ on your ride. ‘2 Stage Anti-Leak’ valve head delivers a secure valve connection when pumping and ‘no air leaks’ when removed.
- Comfortable & Easy to Use – Pull out T-Handle with ergonomic design ensures ‘pinch-free’ pumping. 6” swivel hose with pivot mount makes sure it’s easy to get things lined up and pump in any angle, which we know can be especially difficult with shock suspension.
- Pro Quality & Performance – High quality CNC machined alloy head and barrel for strength, reliability and lightweight. We’re so confident about our bike tools that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement on your purchase!
Best Suspension Pump Buying Guide
The process of choosing a suspension pump can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect suspension pump for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a suspension pump is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Suspension Pump
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of suspension pump you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Suspension Pump
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect suspension pump since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right suspension pump will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all suspension pumps are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a suspension pump, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a suspension pump that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a suspension pump. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Suspension Pump Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right suspension pump does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best suspension pump, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2022-01-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API