When it comes to buying 4 year old bike helmet, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect 4 year old bike helmet.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best 4 year old bike helmets you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best 4 Year Old Bike Helmet Comparison Table
Our 10 Best 4 Year Old Bike Helmet Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top 4 year old bike helmet, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Raskullz Skelosaurus Toddler Helmet 3+, Green/Black, 48-52...
- DESIGN - Kids love the black bendable 3D rubber mohawk and T-Rex dinosaur skeleton themed graphics.
- STYLE- Perfect light weight helmet for your little rad ripper to use while riding a bike, scooter, skateboard or rollerblades!
- SPECIFICATION - Recommended for ages 3-5 years but will fit anyone with a head measuring 48cm-52cm. Always take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes can vary, even within an age range. Using a helmet that does not fit can be dangerous.
- COMPLIANCE - Complies with the U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 1 and Older (Extended Head Coverage). Also complies with U.S. ASTM Safety Standard for multi-impact Skateboard Helmets.
- CONSTRUCTION- Adjustable straps for a custom snug fit, and aerodynamic cooling vents for great airflow. Durable outer PVC shell, and impact dampening expanded polystyrene inner foam construction.
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Sport type: Cycling
2. Raskullz Sparklez Peace Love Kitty Helmet, Pink, Ages 3+,...
- DESIGN - You and your child will love the 3D kitty ears and snout with bright print graphics and vivid pink straps!
- CONSTRUCTION - Adjustable straps for a custom snug fit, and aerodynamic cooling vents for great airflow. Durable outer PVC shell, and impact dampening expanded polystyrene inner foam construction.
- STYLE - Perfect light weight helmet for your little cute kitty cat to use while riding a bike, scooter, skateboard or rollerblades!
- COMPLIANCE - Complies with the U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 1 and Older (Extended Head Coverage).
- SPECIFICATION - Recommended for ages 3-5 years but will fit anyone with a head measuring 48cm-52cm. Always take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes can vary, even within an age range. Using a helmet that doesn't fit can be dangerous.
- Shell: PVC Interior: expanded polystyrene foam
3. Kids Bike Helmet, Adjustable and Multi-Sport, from Toddler...
- 3 sizes available.
- ABS shell resists impact and high quality EPS foam provides shock-absorbing. Complies with U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older.
- 11 top and side vents keep user cool and comfortable.
- Suitable for various outdoor sports such as cycling, skateboarding and so on.
- Fully adjustable, provided by the crank adjustment dial, 2 sets of pads with different thickness, and length-adjustable chin straps.
4. Toddler Helmet, Bienbee Kids Bike Helmet Skateboard Helmets...
- 【Kids Helmet 】This kids bike helmet is for 3-8 years old kids, size is 18.9-21.3 inch (48cm-54cm), two colors for choose, adjustable toddler helmet size to accompany kids' growth. It is a perfect gift for kids.
- 【Double Protection】Bienbee kids helmet is made of ABS and thickening EPS foam, constitute multiple protection system.
- 【For Sports】this scooter helmet is designed for multiple-sports head protection, like skateboarding, biking, roller blading, scooter, ice skating etc.
- 【Perfect gift choice】Toddler helmet is lightweight (only 13.2oz) with stylish design and comfortable with breathable foam around.
- 【24hours Service】24 hours online customer service. Any questions please contact us freely.
5. KAMUGO Bike Helmet Kids Toddler, Girls and Boys Bike Helmet...
- IMPACT RESISTANCE: These bike/bicycle helmets are specially designed for kids head protection. Made by tough and durable PC shell and high quality EPS foam which protect your child well from any injury during cycling, skating or playing
- LIFHTWEIGHT & ADJUSTABLE SIZE: Only weights: 245g(8.64 OZ), no any burden when wearing this child bike helmet. These children cycling helmets have adjustable crank adjustment dial and strap which make it flexible to fit perfectly for boys and girls 3-8 years old. Fit for size:appro.20.5''-22'', 52-56 cm. One toddle bike helmet can be used for a few years
- COOL & COMFORTABLE: 16 AIR VENT let air go through the kids helmets; keep cool even in very hot summer. The internal protective padding is soft, detachable and washable, Don't worry about the health problems after sweating, The chin straps are soft to fit user comfortably, no more worries about that the straps may scratch child's sensitive skin
- SUITABLE FOR MULTI-SPORTS: Including cycling, skateboarding, scootering, inline & roller skating. These boys grils bike helmets would be the essential protective gear for your kids during any outdoor sports. Also a great gift for boys and girls aged 3 to 8 years old. Whether gifting from father to son, grandparents to grandchildren or aunt to niece
- SATISFYING AFTER-SALES SERVICE: We are trying our best to provide the best customer service and bring the best shopping experience to every customer. If you are not satisfied with helmet for kids, please contact us any time and we can offer a full refund
6. Toddler Helmet 2-4 Years Kids Helmets - Toddler Bike Helmet...
- 📍 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦𝗡’𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗔 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗠𝗘𝗧? Simply Kids DIY Helmet set includes themed, alphabet, and reflective stickers that your little one can enjoy and exhibit their creativity in designing their own Helmets. It’s Easy, Safe, and Fun!
- 📍 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 & 𝗖𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 - We are committed to creating the best safety products for our children that is why compliance with the safety standard is important. Test passed and Certified by CPSC1203, ASTM1447, and EN1078.
- 📍 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘𝗧𝗬 - It's lightweight and smooth ventilation system will make our kids love the comfort of wearing their helmets.
- 📍 𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 - It has two removable liners that fit different head sizes and easy care to wash when sweat. We promote proper hygiene too.
- 📍 𝗗𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗗𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 - Well-attached long-lasting adjustment dial and skin-friendly adjustable chin strap that maximizes the best fit and comfortable wearing.
- 📍 𝗔 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗠𝗘𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗨𝗟𝗧𝗜-𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧 - With its durability and reliability Simply Kids helmet can be used in any outdoor activities with safety such as skateboarding, cycling, roller skating, rollerblading, scooter and etc.
- 📍 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗦 – As we promise, safety overrides everything. If any issues or concerns arise with our Helmet, contact us and will take an action ASAP. Safety cannot be compromised, it is our PRIORITY.
7. TurboSke Toddler Kids Bike Helmet, Multi-Sport Helmet Size...
- SAFETY FIRST. This Kid's Sport Helmet has undergone intensive safety tests. It fully complies with CPSC 16 CFR Part 1203 safety standards. Thick EPS foam liner underneath absorbs the shock of a collision, and avoid jerking kid’s neck.
- LIGHT WEIGHT. Super light weight - approximately 8.1 oz, without sacrificing safety, you won’t feel tired after hours of riding & cycling.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT & COMFORTABLE. Adjustment dial system & adjustable straps. Two sizes available Size range: S 18.8”-20.5” (48-52cm), M 19.7"-21.3" (50-54cm).
- VENTILATION. 14 individual air vents will keep kids extremely COOL & COMFORTABLE for HOURS OF FUN.
- WHAT YOU GET. TurboSKE Kid's Helmet, our CUSTOMER-FAVORITE 1 YEAR WARRANTY and friendly customer service.
8. OutdoorMaster Toddler Kids Bike Helmet - Multi-Sport 2 Sizes...
- SAFETY KIDS BIKE HELMET - Safety always comes first. All complies with U.S. Dual safety standard for bicycle helmets. (Extended head coverage)
- ADJUSTABILITY & GETTING A SNUG FIT - Internal adjust systems allow the kids helmet to conform to heads of many sizes, helping the toddler helmet stay in place and better protect the child.
- SWAGGY & COMFY - From cute unicorn, dinosaur to pure black and blue, your little ones will love to wear. Extra padded edges makes this kids helmet fits better and integrated visor helps to shield eyes from the sun.
- STURDY KIDS HELMET for MULTI-SPORT - Hard ABS SHELL & EPS CORE provide the highest level of head protection whether they're on a tricycle, scooter, or balance bike. Kids can also wear bicycle helmets when in-line skating, roller skating, skateboarding, etc.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT & VENTILATION - Lightweight kids bike helmet provides maximum ventilation for hot summer rides.
9. Bell 7073384 Spiderman SPIDEY EYES Toddler Helmet ,(3-5...
- Recommended for children ages 3-5 and Fits head sizes: 48-52 cm
- Always take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes vary, even within an age range. Using a helmet that does not fit can be dangerous
- High-impact reflectors for visibility
- Extended rear coverage provides extra protection
- 4 vents keep heads extra cool
- True Fit self-adjusts for a proper fit every time. Adjustable nylon chin strap with Pinch Guard buckle
- Complies with the U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 1 and Older (Extended Head Coverage).
10. Schwinn Classic Toddler Bike Helmet, Dial Fit Adjustment,...
- Adjustable dial fit offers 360 degree adjustability for the perfect custom fit. Fit Type: Universal Fit
- Lower molded shell adds durability and extra protection in the rear
- Ultra lightweight vented design provides maximum ventilation for hot summer rides
- Built in sun brim for protection against the elements
- For toddlers ages 3+
Best 4 Year Old Bike Helmet Buying Guide
The process of choosing a 4 year old bike helmet can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect 4 year old bike helmet for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a 4 year old bike helmet is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of 4 Year Old Bike Helmet
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of 4 year old bike helmet you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of 4 Year Old Bike Helmet
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect 4 year old bike helmet since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right 4 year old bike helmet will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all 4 year old bike helmets are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a 4 year old bike helmet, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a 4 year old bike helmet that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a 4 year old bike helmet. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the 4 Year Old Bike Helmet Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right 4 year old bike helmet does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best 4 year old bike helmet, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2023-06-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API