When it comes to buying 50 gallon water heater electric, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect 50 gallon water heater electric.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best 50 gallon water heater electrics you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best 50 Gallon Water Heater Electric Comparison Table
Our 10 Best 50 Gallon Water Heater Electric Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top 50 gallon water heater electric, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Bradford White BWC RE350T6-1NCWW 50GAL 240V
- Includes 4500 watt elements
- Protective magnesium anode rod - provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service
- Package Dimensions: 23.0" L x 23.0" W x 61.0" H
2. Bosch Thermotechnology Tronic 5000T 50-Gallon Tall Electric...
- APPLICATION: Dimensions : 20.25" W x 59.75" H x 20.25" L. Perfect size for a maintenance closet, access closet under the stairs, crawl space. Ideal for replacement projects.
- DURABILITY: Two magnesium anode rods for extra tank protection. Dielectric heat trap. Heavy gauges steel tank for extra years of trouble-free service. Glass-lined steel tank to help prevent corrosion.
- WARRANTY: 10-year tank and parts limited warranty
- EFFICIENCY: HFO foam insulated, reducing fuel costs and increasing energy efficiency. Double heating elements conserve energy. Incoloy elements for a long-lasting unit
- CONVENIENCE: Factory-installed electric hot and cold water connections for extended tank life. Easy-to-use plastic drain valve for maintenance. Factory-installed heat traps reduce heat loss. Temperature and pressure relief valve included. Fully-automatic surface mount thermostats
3. Rheem Professional Classic Series 50 Gallon Capacity 4.5 kW...
- 0.93 Uniform Energy Factor (UEF)
- 21 GPH Recovery at 90°F Rise
- 50 gallon tank provides ample hot water for households with 3-5 people
- Delivers 63 gallons of hot water in the first hour
- Dual 4,500-watt heating elements
4. 50 gal. Residential Electric Water Heater, 4500W
- Price For: Each Water Connection: 3/4" NPT Phase: 1 Max. Pressure: 150 psi Item: Electric Water Heater Residential / Commercial: Residential Manufacturers Warranty Length: 6-yr. Limited Tank and Parts Includes: T and P Valve, Brass Drain Valve, Everkleen(TM) Dip Tube Standards: Meets or Exceeds ANSI, Meets or Exceeds NAECA, ASHRAE Standard 90, ICC Code
- Features: Electric Junction Box Above Elements, Over Temperature Protector, Automatic Thermostat Amps AC: 18.8 Voltage: 240VAC Total Watts: 4500 Tank Capacity: 50 gal. Height to T and P Opening: 58-5/8" Overall Height: 58-5/8" Height to Hot Side Connection: 58-5/8" Energy Factor: 0.95 Height to Cold Side Connection: 58-5/8" Connection Location: Top Recovery @ 90 F Rise: 21.0 gph
- Temp. Range: 120 Degrees to 160 Degrees F Jacket Dia.: 20-3/8" Number of Elements: 2 Compliance: UL, AHRI, Low Lead Compliant Country of Origin (subject to change): Multiple
5. Ecosmart ECO 24 24 KW at 240-Volt Electric Tankless Water...
- Lifetime warranty
- Save up to 60-percent on your water heating cost with an ECOSMART electric tankless water heater
- Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater
- Patented Self Modulating Technology and design.Activation flow 0.3 GPM
- ECOSMART tankless water heaters are 99.8-percent energy efficient
- 100 A
6. EcoSmart ECO 18 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 18 KW at 240...
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- Amperage (amps): 75. Activation flow: 0. 3 GPM. Flow Rate @ 35 F Rise (gallons/min): 3. 51 gal (US)/min
- The product works and is compatible with 2 X 40 AMP (DP) breakers and 2 X 8 AWG wire
- Lifetime warranty for residential use
- Save up to 60% on your water heating costs with the most advanced, self modulating technology available
7. EcoSmart ECO 27 Tankless Water Heater, Electric, 27-kW -...
- Endless on-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 17 x 17 x 3.75 inches
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used. Save up to 50% in water heating costs according to the Department of Energy
- EcoSmart ECO 27 Sizing; Refer to the sizing map. Requires 3x40 AMP Double Pole Breaker, 27-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for whole home applications; provides between 2.7 and 6.5 gallons-per-minute depending on the inlet water temperature; refer to the sizing guide to select the proper solution
- Warranty and Certifications; Limited Lifetime Warranty on electronics, exchanger and element; UL-499 certified; ETL Listed
- Required Breaker Quantity: Three 40 Amp Double Pole
- Recommended Electrical Panel: 200 Amps
8. EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240...
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 11.5 x 8 x 3.75 inches
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used.
- EcoSmart ECO 11 Sizing; 13-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for a bathroom, small sink, office breakroom and other point-of-use or low-flow applications; provides between 1.3 and 3.1 gallons-per-minute depending on the inlet water temperature; refer to the sizing guide to select the proper solution
9. Rheem Professional Prestige ProTerra Series 50 Gallon...
- With a 3.88 UEF (Uniform Energy Factor), this unit is up to five times more efficient than a standard water heater.
- Save money and energy by programming your water heater to match your needs throughout the day and take advantage of lower time-of-use energy rates.
- Easily connect to utility demand response programs with the built-in CTA-2045 port.
- Energy Star Certified and uses 75% less energy than a standard electric water heater to help minimize impact on the environment.
- Tax credits and rebates available after the purchase of a heat pump water heater.
10. Ruud 50 Gal EF3.5 Hybrid Builder Residential Electric Water...
- Application: Plumbing
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Type: Tall
- Capacity (Gallons): 50
- 1st Hour Delivery (Gallons): 67
Best 50 Gallon Water Heater Electric Buying Guide
The process of choosing a 50 gallon water heater electric can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect 50 gallon water heater electric for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a 50 gallon water heater electric is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of 50 Gallon Water Heater Electric
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of 50 gallon water heater electric you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of 50 Gallon Water Heater Electric
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect 50 gallon water heater electric since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right 50 gallon water heater electric will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all 50 gallon water heater electrics are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a 50 gallon water heater electric, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a 50 gallon water heater electric that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a 50 gallon water heater electric. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the 50 Gallon Water Heater Electric Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right 50 gallon water heater electric does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best 50 gallon water heater electric, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2023-06-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API