When it comes to buying acoustic pickup, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect acoustic pickup.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best acoustic pickups you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Acoustic Pickup Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Acoustic Pickup Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top acoustic pickup, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. K&K Pure Mini Acoustic Guitar Pickup
- Three Transducer Pickup System for Steel String Guitars
- Includes 1/4" Endpin Jack
- Pre-wired, No Soldering Required
- High Output - No Battery Required!
2. Fishman Neo-D Humbucking Acoustic Pickup
- Passive Humbucking Magnetic Acoustic Soundhole Pickup with Low-profile Design
- Easy Installation
3. Seymour Duncan Woody HC Hum-Canceling Soundhole Pickup
- Transducer: Magnetic
- Placement: Soundhole
- Jack: 1/4" male
- Color: Maple
4. Donner Acoustic Guitar Pickup, DSS-6 Guitar Pickups Passive...
- Reducing Noise – DSS-6 is a passive guitar pickup with humbucking model (no battery is needed).It uses the magnetic field to collect the string vibration and pass it to the speaker, which is not affected by the external environment so that effectively reduces noise.
- Original and Clear Sound-DSS-6 use a customized rare earth neodymium magnet ,ensuring the sound is sweet and clear.
- Volume & Tone Control - Provide volume control and tone control. It's easy to adjust the sound to get the best string balance.
- Solid Mahogany Housing - Solid Mahogany Housing can transmit acoustic vibrations stably, providing a balanced and clear tone. Also, the vintage Mahogany appearance with natural pattern matches every acoustic guitar.
- Easy Installation – don’t need to drill,Install in the soundhole and adjust screw to firm installation.
5. AMUMU SP30 Woody Magnetic Soundhole Pickup for Steel String...
- ★ FITS in soundholes from 3.88” (98.5 mm) to 3.94” (100mm) diameter. ★ HIGH impedance passive design, no battery required.
- ★ BUILT with Customized Rare Earth Neodymium Magnet and Single Coil with Handwound Oxygen-Free Copper.
- ★ SOLID Beech Wood Housing for better transmission of Acoustic Vibrations with Super String Balance and Pure Acoustic Clarity.
- ★ CAME with Customized Studio Grade Lossless Transmission Audio Cable.
- ★ QUICK Installation and Storage, no drilling required, harmless for guitars. ★ DOES not work with nylon guitar strings but only works with steel-string acoustic guitars. ★ DOES not work with 3/4-size guitars like Taylor Baby, Little Martin series.
6. Plastic 301 Acoustic Guitar Preamp Pickup Guitar Pickup...
- Easy Access Battery Compartment, Solder-free Installation.
- Volume, Bass, Midrange and Treble, Brilliance Control, Notch Filter, Phase Switch.
- With this preamp, you spend less time tweaking controls and more time playing.
7. TraderPlus 12 SoundHole Guitar Pickup Acoustic Electric...
- Suitable for for any acoustic guitar that has a sound hole and steel strings.
- Easy-to-use 12 hole magnetic acoustic guitar soundhole pickup is a great music accessory for amplifying your guitar's sound.
- Designed with tone and volume control for more accurate pickup, also supplied with an amp connection cable and jack.
- Produce a clean quality sound and has low feedback. Felt backed clip protects the guitar from any scratch or damage.
- Easy install, just plug the pickup into the point and clip the left side of the point, and then use the wrench to tight up right side of the point , connect the wire from the bottom of guitar to an amplifier and speaker.
8. LUVAY Guitar Pickup Acoustic Electric Transducer for...
- Turn your acoustic guitar into an acoustic-electric without expensive modifications
- Easy to install: can be clip-on to guitar sound hole and connect the audio input with a standard 1/4" connector
- It will turn your acoustic music more powerful and electric
- Pickup Size: 5.3 x 1.1 x 0.4" ; Cable Length: 10'
- Package Contents: 1 x Guitar Pickup, 1 x Cord
9. GOSONO Clip-On Pickup for Acoustic Guitar Mandolin Bouzouki...
- It is also suitable for other acoustic instruments such as mandolin, bouzouki, mandola, ukulele, balalaika, lute, etc.
- It is able to pick up the original tone of your violin regardless of any background noise.
- It is especially designed for clipping in sound hole, easy to clip on and take off.
10. Leepesx Acoustic Guitar Pickup 12-Hole Acoustic Guitar Sound...
- Acoustic guitar pickup with 12-hole magnetic transducer, can capture vibrations quickly.
- Designed with a tone and volume controller for more accurate pickup.
- Easy to install, put pickup into sound hole and adjust padded metal piece.
- No need to drill hole and no scratch to your guitar.
- Suitable for 38"-41" guitars with steel strings.
Best Acoustic Pickup Buying Guide
The process of choosing a acoustic pickup can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect acoustic pickup for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a acoustic pickup is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Acoustic Pickup
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of acoustic pickup you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Acoustic Pickup
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect acoustic pickup since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right acoustic pickup will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all acoustic pickups are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a acoustic pickup, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a acoustic pickup that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a acoustic pickup. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Acoustic Pickup Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right acoustic pickup does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best acoustic pickup, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2023-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API