When it comes to buying adventure bike panniers, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect adventure bike panniers.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best adventure bike pannierss you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Adventure Bike Panniers Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Adventure Bike Panniers Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top adventure bike panniers, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
2. Tusk Racing PILOT Dual Sport Adventure Motorcycle Pilot...
- Quality pannier bags built for touring and adventure motorcycles with pannier racks. Durable construction and materials that feature YKK hardware, 2520D Nylon body, TPU reinforcement panels, and nylon stitching. Roll top design. Reflective Tusk logos to increase visibility at night.
- Removable waterproof inner bag liners. Comfortable rubber carry handles. Easily attaches and detaches to just about any pannier rack. Sold in pairs (one pannier bag for each side of the bike).
- Length: 16 inch , Width: 7 inch , Height: 13 inch , but can be taller.
- Includes a neck gaiter with purchase.
- Part number: 1123-8908322
3. Rhinowalk Motorcycle Saddlebags Waterproof 28L [14L*2],...
- Seamless welded process and waterproof fabric, which could prevent rainwater penetration. The main material is a waterproof and tear-resistant tarpaulin, middle layer is a strong mesh cloth, and the two outer sides are pasted with a waterproof glue layer, which is wear-resistant and easy to clean. Shockproof and waterproof, with good storage space and strong durability.
- When cycling fast on bump roads, the bag has a cushioning function.3D 6-sided honeycomb shape, the bump height reaches 6mm,which can effectively cushion the shock and protect the items in the bag. The surface is made of the high temperature resistant material, can withstand high temperature of 160°C.
- The capacity of the single sided bag is about 14L, double sided bag is about 28L. The bag is designed with external straps and D-buckles in multiple positions, which can freely place the items that need to be carried. Roll up design, meets the need of your motorcycle travel touring.
- It could be easily fixed without rack, will not rub the wheels and pedals. The straps used for fixing has the locking function after pressing button. After tightening the webbing, pressing the button can solve the problem of webbing loosening when bumping.
- The bag has shoulder straps that canbe crossed, and the rear of the motorcycle is fixed after two sides are inserted. When used alone, it can be used as a shoulder bag or a messenger bag.Reflective logo printing for safe cycling at night.
4. Tusk Traverse Pannier Bags w/ X-Small Dry Duffel Tail Bag
- Rackless, soft pannier bags are ready for any day trip adventure
- Perfect for off-road and smaller ADV motorcycles
- Durable construction and materials that feature YKK zippers and Duraflex hardware, nylon shell and straps, and TPU reinforcements
- Easily installed, with or without a top-rack
- Tapered profile doesn’t interfere with the rider and keeps items secure to the bike
- Compression straps for added support
- 16 Liters total capacity
5. Tusk Traverse Pannier Bags w/X-Small Dry Duffel Tail Bag,...
- Rackless, soft pannier bags are ready for any day trip adventure.
- Perfect for off-road and smaller ADV motorcycles.
- Durable construction and materials that feature YKK zippers and Duraflex hardware, nylon shell and straps, and TPU reinforcements.
- Easily installed, with or without a top-rack.
- Tapered profile doesn’t interfere with the rider and keeps items secure to the bike.
6. Nelson-Rigg SE-3050-BLK Sierra Dry Saddlebags 100%...
- 100% waterproof motorcycle saddlebags, all seams are electronically heat welded
- All saddlebag mounting hardware is aircraft grade aluminium. NO breakable plastic buckles
- Each saddlebags securely mounts to your motorcycle using 4 quick release cam buckles and double pull straps
- Includes 2 lightweight saddlebag liners to easily remove and pack contents
7. kemimoto Motorcycle Saddlebags Waterproof 70l Dirt Bike...
- INTERIOR BAGS - The motorcycle saddle bags come with interior bags. Taking the entire bag off is unnecessary when you leave the bike.
- OUTSIDE POCKET & HOLD SHAPE - There is an outside pocket for small items. And comes with bag stiffeners to make the bags always hold shape.
- WATERPROOF - The waterproof motorcycle saddle bags are made with 500D PVC waterproof material. Super sturdy and suitable for different riding venues.
- HIGH CAPACITY - Total 70L capacity of the side saddle bags. There is 35L per side of the bag. Could meet the storage needs of long-distance and short-distance travel.
- HEAT INSULATION - Comes with two removable heat insulation plates. Protects the bag from the heat of the exhaust pipe.
8. kemimoto Motorcycle Saddlebags, Motorcycle Luggage Bag,...
- 【Wide Suitability】These motorcycle saddlebags fit for lots of motorcycle models including but not limited to adventure, sportster, softail, v-star, shadow, vulcan. (PS: The cruiser needs back seat to fix the bags. Some motorcycle type seats with small thickness need side frame to fit.)
- 【Large Capacity】The capacity of motorcycle saddle bags is 50L (25L*2) and the load capacity is 50kg. It is designed with 2 separate bags, large enough to hold all kinds of items, such as helmets, water bottle, clothes, camping gear. Two bags can be separated to use individually.
- 【Waterproof & Durable Saddle Bags】Made of thick and durable PVC material which is 100% waterproof and easy to clean. No worry about your luggage exposed to rain or snow. The material of our pannier bag is more durable. The strong straps make your items safer - no escaping items even if just several stuff.
- 【Easy to Install】Saddlebags are connected with hook&loops and two straps, straps can be adjusted to different lengths. The distance between two packages can be adjusted from 12 inches to 16.5 inches long. The quick-release buckle make it easy to access and close the bag.
- 【Special Design】The reflective logo develops visibility in the night. It is better for safer riding. Note: Please measure the distance between the highest point of the seat cushion and the exhaust pipe more than 14in to ensure can use.
9. Rhinowalk Motorcycle Saddlebag Waterproof Motor Luggage Pack...
- Product Information: Size: 35cm*15cm*35cm. Weight: 1640g. Accessories: waterproof inner bag*1/shoulder strap storage pad*1.
- 20L Storage Space: The main storage capacity is about 20L, and it is designed with four slip pockets and zipper net pockets for classified storage. Perfect for long trips, it can easily store clothes, tablets, wallets, shoes and more.
- Simple Installation: The back of the bag contains a quick release tool for quick installation. It is generally used in motorcycles on the market, and can be installed with or without an exhaust pipe. Suitable for side frames with a pipe diameter of 10mm-22mm. Equipped with a strap, it can be used as a shoulder bag, which can be crossed or carried by hand.
- Good Waterproof Performance: Hot-pressed adhesive strip is used for the inside of the package, and the waterproof performance is more outstanding. 6000MM waterproof lining, easy to withstand rain.
- More Details: There is an anti-wear back plate that fits the frame to ensure that the car's paint is not worn; the fixed position is locked with a buckle function to avoid middle loosening; the top handle is convenient for re-taking the bag; logo reflective strap, enhanced security at night riding.
10. Travels with Willie: Adventure Cyclist
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Willie Weir (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 250 Pages - 05/18/2009 (Publication Date) - Pineleaf Productions (Publisher)
Best Adventure Bike Panniers Buying Guide
The process of choosing a adventure bike panniers can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect adventure bike panniers for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a adventure bike panniers is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Adventure Bike Panniers
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of adventure bike panniers you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Adventure Bike Panniers
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect adventure bike panniers since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right adventure bike panniers will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all adventure bike pannierss are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a adventure bike panniers, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a adventure bike panniers that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a adventure bike panniers. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Adventure Bike Panniers Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right adventure bike panniers does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best adventure bike panniers, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2023-01-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API