When it comes to buying affordable electric guitar, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect affordable electric guitar.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best affordable electric guitars you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Affordable Electric Guitar Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Affordable Electric Guitar Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top affordable electric guitar, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. ESP LTD Viper-201B Baritone Electric Guitar, Black
- A killer 27” scale baritone guitar that’s ready to rock while still being affordable
- The classic offset double-cutaway design is made with set-neck construction for incredible tone and strength
- Includes a pair of ESP-designed humbucker pickups along with a TOM bridge and tailpiece
- Built with a mahogany body and a comfortable three-piece maple neck with roasted jatoba fingerboard and 24 extra-jumbo frets
2. ESP LTD EC-256 Electric Guitar, Black
- Offers a classic combination of a single-cutaway design with a mahogany body and neck and roasted jatoba fingerboard
- An amazingly affordable way to get into the look and sound of an all-time great guitar for every style of music
- Features great-sounding ESP Designed LH-150 passive pickups
- Even includes set-neck construction and body, a three-piece neck, and headstock binding
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone(P/P) with a 3-way toggle switch
3. Sterling By MusicMan 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar,...
- Stingray guitar in HH pick up configuration with Stealth Black
- Features a Hard Maple neck with Laurel fretboard and an oversized 4 + 2 headstock
- 2 humbucker pickups coupled with a 5-way switch and tone & volume knobs
- All Sterling by Music Man instruments receive final set-up and inspection in California
4. Ibanez 6 String Semi-Hollow-Body Electric Guitar, Right,...
- Infinity R pickups feature warm, balanced articulation and excellent response for various music genres
- Art-St Bridge provides tuning stability
- Easy access to higher notes
5. Ibanez 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Right, Blue...
- GRX Maple Neck
- Poplar Body/ Quilted Art Grain Top
- Medium frets
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Pearl Dot Inlay
6. LyxPro 39 inch Electric Guitar Kit Bundle with 20w...
- COMPLETE GUITAR SET | Ultimate Starter Package Includes Full Size Guitar & All the Parts & Equipment They Need to Rock Straight Out the Box | Perfect Choice for Novice & Intermediate Players
- 39 INCH ELECTRIC GUITAR | Perfect for beginner and intermediate players Plug In Guitar Features High-Quality Materials Including Premium Rosewood Fingerboard, Canadian Maple Neck, Volume/Tone, S-S-S pickups, Knobs & More
- 20 WATT AMPLIFIER WITH CABLE | Pack Includes 20W Amp with Built In Speaker, Headphone Jack & AUX Input for Playing Along to Music on Phone or MP3 Player | Integrated Controls Include Gain, Bass, Treble, Volume & Grind
- DIGITAL TUNER & ACCESSORIES | Battery-Operated Mini Clip-On Tuner & Instruction Book Teaches Kids to Tune Their Guitar for Best Sound Quality | Kit Also Comes with  Steel Strings,  Picks & Comfortable Shoulder Strap
- GIVE THE GIFT OF BEAUTIFUL MUSIC | All-in-One Set for Dummies is a Budding Musician’s Dream | From Home to School to Lessons, Learning the Guitar Has Never Been So Easy! | Perfect Present for Christmas, Birthday & Beyond
7. ZENY 39in Full Size Electric Guitar with 10W Amp, Case and...
- Right-handed electric guitar with accessories is ideal for beginners and is ready to use out of the box
- Comes with a nylon carrying case perfect for traveling musicians and easy storage
- Made of an all wood construction, steel strings, and an attractive, smooth finish
- Neck: maple wood with truss rod ; String Length: 25.59" / 650mm. Comes with an amplifier, nylon carrying case, extra strings, strap, cable, and guitar picks
8. ESP LTD KH-602 Signature Series Kirk Hammett Electric Guitar...
- Offers nearly everything of its higher-end cousin, the ESP KH-2, at a price that more musicians can afford
- Features neck-thru-body construction, a comfortable alder body, and a 3 pc. extra-thin U-shaped maple neck
- The pau ferro fingerboard features 24 extra-jumbo frets and Kirk Hammett's skull-and-bones inlays
- Components include a Floyd Rose bridge and a set of EMG Kirk Hammett Bone Breaker Signature pickups
- A powerful guitar designed for professional recording and performance, perfect for any serious player of intense music
9. EVH Striped Series Stratocaster Electric Guitar - White with...
- Solidbody Electric Guitar with Basswood Body
- Direct-mounted Humbucking Pickup
- D-Tuna - Black White Stripes
- Floyd Rose Tremolo
- 1-pc Maple Neck
10. ESP LTD EC-1000FM Evertune Electric Guitar, See Thru Black
- Designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that professional musicians need, while still being affordable
- The EverTune bridge system delivers constant tension that keeps your guitar in tune
- Enjoy near perfect intonation up and down the neck under almost any condition
- Features a great-looking flamed maple top and set-thru construction with a mahogany body and maple cap
- Also features 3 pc. mahogany neck and 24-fret ebony fingerboard and multi-ply body/neck/headstock binding
- Gets its excellent tone from Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz passive pickups
Best Affordable Electric Guitar Buying Guide
The process of choosing a affordable electric guitar can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect affordable electric guitar for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a affordable electric guitar is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Affordable Electric Guitar
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of affordable electric guitar you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Affordable Electric Guitar
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect affordable electric guitar since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right affordable electric guitar will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all affordable electric guitars are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a affordable electric guitar, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a affordable electric guitar that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a affordable electric guitar. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Affordable Electric Guitar Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right affordable electric guitar does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best affordable electric guitar, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2023-01-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API