When it comes to buying baby bike helmet, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect baby bike helmet.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best baby bike helmets you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Baby Bike Helmet Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Baby Bike Helmet Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top baby bike helmet, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Giro Scamp Youth Recreational Cycling Helmet - Matte...
- MARKET-LEADING PROTECTION: Engineered in Giro’s category-leading helmet test lab.
- COMFORT: Easily adjust vertical position and tension with the Roc Loc Jr. fit system.
- CERTIFICATION AND VENTILATION - Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 1 and Older (Extended Head Protection). 8 vents
- RUGGED: In-molding construction.
2. Retrospec Remi Kids' Bike Helmet for Youth Boys & Girls-...
- BREATHABLE This kids’ helmet is cool in more ways than one. It’s lightweight with 11 air vents to allow air to pass through and around the helmet for a breathable feel.
- BETTER VISIBILITY Built-in visor shields them from the sun and provides better visibility while your kiddo is learning to master their bike, board, or scooter!
- THE PERFECT FIT Ensure a perfect fit with easy-adjust nylon straps, no-chafing chin pad, and an ErgoKnob dial for extra snugness.
- STAY CLEAN Removable, washable, and quick-drying interior padding so they can get back out there with a fresh and clean helmet in no time. Hand wash and air dry only.
- UNWAVERING PROTECTION Complies with the U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older.
3. XJD Toddler Helmet Kids Bike Helmet Baby Multi-Sport...
- 💝 IMPACT RESISTANCE: XJD toddler helmet combines a super strong injection molded outer shell and a shock absorbing protective EPS foam inner shell. Safely protects kids little noggins from impact while providing comfort
- 💝 HEAD SIZE: X-Small: 18.11-20.08 inch(46-51 cm), suit for 1-5 years old toddler; Small: 20.47 - 22.05 inch (52–56 cm), suit for 5-8 years old kids. We offer two different sizes of toddler helmet in order to give a comfy fit for kids.(Use a string and tape measure to measure your child’s head before order)
- 💝 SAFE AND COMFORT: XJD kids bike helmet equipped with 14 air vents, integrated bug mesh in the front vents that will keep your little rider comfortable of exercise, reduce sweating. The button closure is easy to open and close. It's covered in soft velcro padding that's comfortable for little chins
- 💝 PERFECT CHOICE: Baby helmet perfect for bike, bicycling, longboarding, roller, and inline skating, skateboarding, scooter, rollerblading, pogoing. The flexibility of the strap makes it fit well for different requirements of boys and girls. It’s a good gift for Birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, etc
- 💝 ADJUSTABLE FIT: As your child grows, use the adjustable fit dial(turn right to tighten and left to loosen) on the helmet to keep the fit comfortable and their noggins safe while they cruise. After a day of riding, you can easily remove the detachable inner lining and wash away any sweat
4. GLAF Toddler Helmet Infant Bike Helmets for Girls Boys Baby...
- ★🎁ADJUSTABLE SIZE: 🎅This toddler helmet have 2 size for kids Age 18 Months and Older .Small size is 18.1'' - 20.0'',which is suit for 18 months-3 years old. Medium size is 20.4'' - 22.0'', which is suit for age 3-8 years old.Measure the circumference slightly above eye brows to ensure you choose the correct size.
- ★🎁PERFECT GIFT FOR KIDS: 🎅The toddler bike helmet is great for skateboarding, cycling, BMX biking, inline & roller skating, scooter ,tricycle,Outdoor or indoor activities.Our kids helmet is both suitable for boys and girls, and it's a great gift choice for kids on Christmas, Thanksgiving Day and birthday.
- ★🎁IMPACT RESISTANT: 🎅The helmet is made of PC shell and EPS foam.The protective gear set uses high hardness of PE shell, thickened soft sponge, which is comfortable and durable.
- ★🎁COMFORTABLE AND BREATHABLE: 🎅Our kids bike helmet is with 14 vents.The ventilation design use special helmet design and breathable foam.This baby safety helmet helps reduce sweating and keep children feel cool even during intense body movement.The sticky cushiony padding of the baby helmet insert won't cause additional pressure to the head.
- ★🎁ADJUSTABLE STRAPS AND LIGHTWEIGHT: 🎅The baby bike helmet is equipped with adjustable straps and spin dial to ensure you achieve a better fit.The spin dial on the back of helmet and chin straps can be adjusted according to your kid’s head circumference.The quick-release clip keeps the scooter helmet secure in place without the risk of face scratches or abrasions.
5. Schwinn Kids Bike Helmet with 3D Character Features, Infant...
- Measure circumference of the head 1 inch above eyebrows and just above the eairs, if between sizes, go with the larger option, X-Small/Infant 44 – 50cm
- Adjustable dial fit offers superior 360˚ adjustability for a custom fit on smaller or larger heads
- Full coverage micro shell provides enhanced protection, Vented design provides air flow for hot summer rides
- Get into character with a playful easy to adjust 3D kids helmet, be sure to measure your infant or toddlers head to confirm the best size and fit
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 1 and Older (Extended Head Coverage)
6. Kids Bike Helmet for Ages 1-8 Years, Adjustable Toddler Boys...
- [IMPACT RESISTANCE] Build-in reinforced PC shell and high density EPS foam adds durability and extra protection from potential injuries during your kids outdoor biking sports.
- [TWO SIZE AVAILABLE] XS: 18.8''-19.7''(48-50cm) suitable for toddler ages 2-4/3-5 years old; S: 20''-21.3''(51-54cm) suitable for kids boy/girl ages 5-8 years old. Make sure to measure your kid's head before choose the right size.
- [VENTILATION&COMFORTABLE] This lightweight bicycle helmet that is really relief the pressure for baby kids. With 14 ventilation vents and adjustable fit dial that will keep little heads cool and comfortable even on hot summer days.
- [ADJUSTABLE DIAL] This durable toddler helmets can be adjustable to help it fit your child's head size perfectly via easy fasten chin straps, washable 2 sets internal bug mesh padding, and a back adjustment knob, means kid can grow and using it for a couple more years.
- [MULTI-SPORTS PROTECTION] Complies with U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 1 and Older (Extended Head Coverage). It’s a good gift for kid Birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Children's Day etc. Tlamee helmets protect toddler boy girl from skating, cycling, scooter, balance bike riding etc
7. Giro Me2 Unisex Youth Bike Helmet - Highlight Yellow, T
- Microshell with built-in net
- Built-in visor and pinch-proof buckle
- Mini Loc fit system
- 6 vents
8. Schwinn Infant Bike Helmet Classic Design, Ages 0-3 Years,...
- Adjustable dial fit offers 360 degree adjustability for the perfect custom fit, Fits head circumferences of 44-50 centimeters
- Lower molded shell adds durability and extra protection in the rear
- Built in sun brim for protection against the elements
- Built in sun brim for protection against the elements, For toddlers ages 3+, refer to size chart for proper fitting
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 1 and Older (Extended Head Coverage)
9. Retrospec Scout-1 Kids’ Bike, Skate & Scooter Helmet -...
- THE PERFECT FIT: A well-fitted helmet is a comfortable helmet. Scout molds to your child’s head with a no-dig adjustable chin strap and ergoknob-2 dial for the best fit.
- EXTRA PADDING: Detachable pads provide additional protection and can be easily removed, cleaned, and have your little explorer back at it in no time.
- BREATHABLE DESIGN: 14 air vents for optimum airflow and longer, more comfortable, cooler rides. Get your little one outside and ready to ride in style and comfort!
- BUILT-IN VISOR: The Scout Helmet has a built-in brim to shield the sun and provide better visibility while learning to master their bike, board or scooter!
- SIZING: Choose between two kid-friendly sizes to accommodate growing heads. XS (45-49cm) for riders under 3 years old, and S (49-53cm) for new cyclists.
10. Joovy Noodle Bike Helmet for Toddlers and Kids Aged 1-9 with...
- AVAILABLE IN TWO SIZES: Small (18.5-20.5 in) and medium (20.5-22 in)
- ADJUSTABLE-FIT DIAL allows this kid & toddler helmet to grow with your child
- 14 VENTS to keep your little one cool, even on hot days
- INTEGRATED BUG MESH in the front vents of this kid & toddler bike helmet will keep critters out while your child rides
- BUILT-IN VISOR to protect young eyes on sunny days
- PINCH GUARD on the chin strap makes wearing this kids bike helmet comfortable all day
- AVAILABLE IN 7 COLORS
Best Baby Bike Helmet Buying Guide
The process of choosing a baby bike helmet can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect baby bike helmet for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a baby bike helmet is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Baby Bike Helmet
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of baby bike helmet you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Baby Bike Helmet
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect baby bike helmet since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right baby bike helmet will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all baby bike helmets are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a baby bike helmet, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a baby bike helmet that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a baby bike helmet. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Baby Bike Helmet Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right baby bike helmet does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best baby bike helmet, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2023-03-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API