When it comes to buying bass pickups, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect bass pickups.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best bass pickupss you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Bass Pickups Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Bass Pickups Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top bass pickups, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Squier by Fender Classic Vibe Mustang Bass - Laurel - Surf...
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Mustang Bass models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- 30" scale length
2. Fender Custom Shop '60s Jazz Bass Pickups
- Custom '60s jazz bass& pickups are patterned after vintage pickups but are overwound for more punch, midrange, bass, and output.
- Uses alnico 5 magnets and formvar magnet wire.
- Sold in pairs only and includes all mounting hardware.
3. Fender Generation 4 Noiseless Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickups...
- Set of two single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Noise-free, vintage-style tone
- Shielded wire for even more noise reduction
- Installation hardware included
4. Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-J Set Electric Guitar...
- Massive attitude from the Jazz bass neck pickup together with fat full punchy P-bass. Quarter Pounders rule
- The magnets on the P-bass expand the magnetic field and extend the frequency ranges for fat, full, punchy sound with tremendous mid-range presence and maximum output
- For more versatility you can add a 2 or 3 band tone circuit.
5. EMG Geezer Butler Signature PJ Bass Guitar Pickup Set
- Geezer Butler signature bass pickup set
- Passive pickup with a vintage tone
- Features Alnico 5 poles and features two custom wound split-coils
- Eliminates the noise and hum usually associated with early 70’s bass pickups
- Solderless install system
6. Fender Custom Shop '62 P Bass Pickups
- Flush-mount alnico 5 magnets
- Enamel-coated magnet wire and cloth-covered output wires
- Deliver the full, booming lows, punchy midrange and clear high end of the bass that started it all
- Mounting hardware included
- DC Resistance: 10.5K, Inductance: 5.9 Henries
7. Fender Precision Bass Pickups - Original Vintage Design
- Enamel-coated magnet wire for warm vintage tone
- Flush-mount pole pieces for even string response
- Alnico 5 magnets for more focus and enhanced dynamics
- Period-correct cloth output wire and fiber bobbin
- Installation hardware included
- 1 year Warranty Included
8. Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-Bass Pickup - (New)
- Hum Canceling: Yes^D.C. Resistance: 12.5k^Magnet: .25mm diameter Alnico 5^Resonant Peak: 10.2k^Warranty : 1 Year (if not altered)
9. KNA Pickups KNA DB-1 Portable Piezo Pickup for Double Bass
- Portable piezo pickup with wooden encased element
- Delivers natural sound without modification to the instrument
- Neatly-finished shim discs included
- 1/4'' socket jack attaches to tail piece via non-destructive screw
- Handcrafted in Europe
10. BQLZR Noiseless Good Balance 4 String Bass Pickup
- Noiseless Good Balance
- 4 Conduct with shield
- About 102mm in length, 49mm in width, and 20mm in height
Best Bass Pickups Buying Guide
The process of choosing a bass pickups can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect bass pickups for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a bass pickups is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Bass Pickups
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of bass pickups you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Bass Pickups
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect bass pickups since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right bass pickups will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all bass pickupss are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a bass pickups, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a bass pickups that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a bass pickups. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Bass Pickups Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right bass pickups does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best bass pickups, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2022-06-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API