When it comes to buying blues pickups for les paul, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect blues pickups for les paul.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best blues pickups for les pauls you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Blues Pickups For Les Paul Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Blues Pickups For Les Paul Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top blues pickups for les paul, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Seymour Duncan SH-PG1 Pearly Gates Humbucker PICKUP SET...
- Seymour Duncan Pearly Gate Pickup Set in Black
- Warm, slightly-hotter-than-vintage humbucker. Great for blues, classic rock, southern rock, jam, and hard rock
- Originally designed as a recreation of the pickups in the '59 Les Paul Standard that defined the raw, rebellious sound of Texas blues-rock. The Pearly Gates is sweet, but slightly rude, with great sustain and a bright top end that make harmonics jump out of the guitar. Comes with four-conductor hookup cable
- Ships USPS Priority Mail!
2. Asmuse 39 Inch LP Electric Guitar Kit, Solid Body Les Paul...
- 【H-H PICKUP】The les paul electric guitar features humbucker-humbucker pickup, which can achieve the effect of meeting stable tune of any music style.
- 【DIVERSIFIED SOUND】 With the 3-ways pickup switch, 2 volume control and 2 tone control, the guitar can accommodate all kinds of music you want to play.
- 【MATERIALS】Featuring an all-wood construction, The LP electric guitar not only has a smooth and glossy finish but also greatly improves the resonance.
- 【ENJOY GREAT TONE】This electric guitar features high power output and superior noise reduction performance, providing bright treble, stable bass, clear sound and distortion.
- 【COMPLETE ACCESSORIES】Come with 1x Les Paul Electric Guitar, 1x Thickened Portable Bag, 1× Shoulder Strap, 1× Amp Cable. This electric guitar kit is equipped with everything you need. Bring it home and enjoy
3. OriPure Alnico 5 Guitar Humbucker Pickups Electric Guitar...
- It can make the treble sounds bright,mellow,bloom,make the bass sounds warm fat,full,gentle. Music style: Old Jazz and Blues.
- Alnico 5 humbucker pickup, single row adjustable screws pole pieces. Vacuum wax potted and sealed to eliminate noise.
- Resistance: 7-8K. Peak Frequency: 3.6H. Position: Neck pickup. Pole Spacing: 50mm. Chrome plate metal.
- Base: white copper. Output line: 4-conductor PVC cable to facilitate complex pickup switching setups.
- The neck humbucker come with screws and springs, easy to install.
4. Metallor Humbucker Style Pickups Bridge and Neck Set for Les...
- Set of neck and bridge pickups, with hardware.
- Ceramic bar magnet pickup.
- Bridge resistance: 8.0k; Inductance: 4.5H; Neck resistance: 7.5k; Inductance: 3.7H;
- Pole spacing is about 52mm on the bridge pickups and 50mm on the neck pickups.
- Sound great and perfect for an upgrade or replacement on any guitar that has P90 style pickups.
5. LYWS Alnico 2 Magnets Humbucker Pickup Set Vintage Output...
- Versatile P.A.F type humbucker.
- Great for country,jazz,blues,funk,classic rock and heavy rock.Warm and crystalline clean tones.
- Magnet : Alnico 2(II)
- Cable: Four Conductor Wire
- DC Resistance : N/B : 7.5k/8.4k .. Inductance: N/B : 3.5H/4.5H
6. The Fender Stratocaster: The Life & Times of the World's...
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Hunter, Dave (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 240 Pages - 11/16/2013 (Publication Date) - Voyageur Press (Publisher)
7. Best of Les Paul
- Used Book in Good Condition
- English (Publication Language)
- 128 Pages - 01/01/2004 (Publication Date) - Hal Leonard (Publisher)
8. LYWS Humbucker Pickups Bridge and Neck Set for Les Paul...
- Resistance(Bridge): about 7.5Kohm Resistance(Neck): about 7.5Kohm
- Color: Blue Pearl with Chrome frame
- Pole spacing is about 52mm on the bridge pickups and 50mm on the neck pickups
9. Dopro 10-Pack American #8-32 Thread 3 Way Toggle Switch Cap...
- Dopro after market American #8-32 thread switch tips for USA Gibson and Fender guitars with Switchcraft toggle switches or other American 8-32 threaded switches
- Direct fit for Switchcraft toggle switches; DO NOT fit Epiphone guitars which use metric threaded switches. Some Gibson Studio and Tribute models use a metric toggle switch. If you have one of these models please check before ordering
- Well made, sturdy and right threading; Deep enough thread, cap will screw all the way down to the switch shaft end
- These caps DO NOT compatible with Epiphone Les Pauls or import guitars with metric threaded switches, most metric threaded switches are made in Asian countries, metric M4 and SAE 8-32 are the same diameter but have a different thread pitch.They are not interchangeable
- Please double verify the thread type of your switch before ordering, please note the package DO NOT include any switches
10. Les Paul & Friends: American Made, World Played
- Audio CD – Audiobook
- English (Publication Language)
- 08/30/2005 (Publication Date) - Capitol (Publisher)
Best Blues Pickups For Les Paul Buying Guide
The process of choosing a blues pickups for les paul can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect blues pickups for les paul for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a blues pickups for les paul is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Blues Pickups For Les Paul
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of blues pickups for les paul you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Blues Pickups For Les Paul
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect blues pickups for les paul since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right blues pickups for les paul will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all blues pickups for les pauls are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a blues pickups for les paul, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a blues pickups for les paul that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a blues pickups for les paul. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Blues Pickups For Les Paul Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right blues pickups for les paul does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best blues pickups for les paul, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2023-03-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API