When it comes to buying bmx bikes for kids, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect bmx bikes for kids.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best bmx bikes for kidss you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Bmx Bikes For Kids Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Bmx Bikes For Kids Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top bmx bikes for kids, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Mongoose Legion Mag Freestyle Sidewalk BMX Bike for Kids,...
- Mongoose Hi-Ten steel BMX frame and fork is sturdy and ready for action
- Tough machined aluminum mag wheels with sealed bearings gives a look that will turn heads
- 4 freestyle pegs offer unlimited trick potential, along with a cable detangler for 360 degree handlebar spins
- Alloy 4 bolt front-load stem clamps bars tight
- Front alloy caliper brake and rear U-brakes for secure stops
2. Hyper BMX Bike 20 Inch BMX Bike for Kids, Single Speed,...
- BMX BIKES DESIGNED BY AN EXPERIENCED BMX PRO with everything a beginner needs to start mastering tricks. Hyper 20 Inch BMX features platform BMX pedals, micro drive front and rear sprockets, and a rotor for 360 degree handlebar rotation.
- HYPER BMX IS READY TO RIDE FOR BIKE PARKS AND BIKE TRIALS. Our all-terrain freestyle model BMX bikes for adults and kids come with front caliper and rear U-brakes, 48 spoke alloy rims, and multi-surface tires for any BMX adventure.
- A SUPERIOR QUALITY BIKE WITH A CUTTING EDGE DESIGN. The Hyper BMX bikes 20 Inch allows you to do all your tricks in style with a custom eye-catching multi-colored Jet Fuel finish on the durable steel frame, forks, and handlebars.
- BUILT FOR THE TRUE BMX BIKE ENTHUSIAST READY TO CONQUER THE MOST DIFICULT PUMP TRACKS. Hyper BMX for adult or kids bicycles have a max rider weight of 220 lbs with all the durability you'll need for your next gnarly adventure.
- HYPER BICYCLES, INC. was established by former BMX Pro Clay Goldsmid in the USA in 1990 and has grown to be a globally recognized brand committed to supporting BMX riders, mountain bike enthusiasts, and everyday adventurers who love the outdoors.
3. Mongoose Legion L20 Freestyle BMX Bike Line for...
- The Legion L20 is a stylish freestyle BMX bike that offers everything a beginning rider needs to hit the streets and pop off curbs! Suggested rider height is 4’8” – 5’4”.
- The durable L20 features a Hi-Ten steel frame, removable brake mounts, and a 20.25-inch top tube length.
- The L20’s drivetrain features 170mm one-piece forged steel cranks with a 25T alloy chainring and American loose ball bottom bracket.
- The wheelset features 20” x 2.3” tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 3/8” female axle front hub and 9T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- Aluminum U-brake and brake levers provide precision speed control, while the Hi-Ten steel handlebar and fork are joined by a 50mm stem and threadless sealed integrated headset for maximum steering performance.
4. Royalbaby Kids Bikes 12' 14' 16' 18' Available, BMX...
- 🏆Sporty Design - RoyalBaby Freestyle kid's bike was designed by inspiration from the BMX spirit, It's all about fun, creativity, freedom, and friends. The sporty-looking is perfect for the next cycling star!
- 🏆Specifically For Kids - Each bike equipped with RoyalBaby patent sealed bearing for smooth pedaling. Training wheels come with 12/14/16 inch bikes, making it easy to maintain balance and learn to pedal even for young beginners. The water bottle and holder adds more joy to the ride. Fully adjustable seat and handlebar will give extra space when kids grow taller
- 🏆Safety - Shortest travel distance grips provides extra braking efficiency, sturdy steel frame and 2.4" wide cylinder tires will accompany every adventure of your little one and bring them home safe and sound
- 🏆Easy Assembly - The bike comes 95% pre-assembled, with an elaborated instruction manual and all tools needed in the box. It is easy enough to put together in 15 minutes
- 🏆Always Reliable - RoyalBaby bike complies with the CPSC standards, and is trusted by millions of families in more than 80 countries globally. Customers will be provided with high-level warranty and local 24 hours service when contacting RoyalBaby for any queries
5. Mongoose Argus MX Kids Fat Tire Mountain Bike, 16-Inch...
- Mongoose Argus MX fat tire kids bike features a 16 inch wheel to fit riders 3 to 5 years old, or 38 to 48 inches tall. Great for kids riding on or off road.
- Single speed drive train is easy to use and maintain
- Steel caliper rear brake delivers sure stopping power.
- Durable steel kids frame provides strength while BMX style components provide control and a rad look.
- 16-inch wheels come with 3-inch wide all terrain tires for superior traction and stability.
6. cubsala 18 Inch Kids Bike Freestyle BMX Bicycle for 5 6 7 8...
- Beginning Rider Design - The Crossea18 is a great first BMX bike for young riders that offers everything a beginning rider needs to hit the streets! Suggested rider height is 3'5" - 4'3".
- Durable Frame - The frame is made from strong Hi-Ten steel to give riders reliable support and long-lasting comfort and is perfect for the street, park or trails with 17.3" top tube length.
- Easy to Ride - The drivetrain features 152 mm one-piece crank with a 32T chainring. Aluminum U-brake and Hand-brake levers provide precision speed control.
- Reliable Wheelset - The wheelset features 18" x 2.125" tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 3/8" female axle hubs and 16T cog freewheel.
- Easy to Assemble - 85% of the bike is assembled and comes with assembly tools. It's backed by a limited life time warranty.
7. Diamondback Bicycles Mini Viper Youth BMX Bike
- Durable high-tensile steel frame; fits riders 44”-54” tall, aged approximately 4-9 years old.
- Single-speed drivetrain with 140mm cranks and 36T chainring keeps smaller riders cranking with the big kids.
- Knobby tires stay planted during off-road escapades.
- Rear linear pull brake plus coaster brake helps kids transition from a coaster brake to a hand brake.
8. Hiland 20 inch Freestyle Kids BMX Bike,Beginner-Level to...
- 【Hi-Ten Steel Frame】 Hiland Hi-Ten freestyle steel frame, rugged frames, and components provide a long service life. From tricks and flips to shredding dirt, our collection of BMX bikes for kids is ready to rip.
- 【360 ° Rotor】 The handlebar and fork are joined by a steam. And a 360 ° rotor that allows you to turn the handlebar completely which makes the riding more entertaining.
- 【BMX Brake】 Consist of a professional BMX U-brake system, double U-brakes are safer when your kids are doing the 360-degree performance of spin.
- 【Wide Tire】 The wheel features 20*2.35 wide tires which are thicker and more robust than other kid's bikes, which increases safety. The BMX tires have a great grip even on some uneven roads.
- 【Assembly &Warranty】 85% pre-assembled, assembly tools included, like every Hiland, it's backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Ideal for Boy/Girl/ Teenager age 7-13 years. Height 48’’-60’’
9. AVASTA Kids Bike 18 Inch BMX Freestyle Bicycle for 5 6 7 8...
- The frame is made from strong Hi-Ten steel to give you reliable support and long-lasting comfort and is perfect for the street, park or trails.
- Single speed drivetrain and rear caliper brake provide easy, low maintenance riding.
- The wheelset features 18" x 2.4" tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 3/8" female axle front hub and 16T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- 18 inch wheel BMX bikes fit riders 5 to 8 years old, or 3'10" to 4'3" inches tall. 20 inch wheel BMX bikes fit riders over 6 to 15 years old, or 4'1" to 5'5" inches tall.
- 85% pre-assembled, assembly tools included. It's backed by a limited life time warranty.
10. Mongoose Switch BMX Bike for Kids, 18-Inch Wheels, Includes...
- The Mongoose Switch Boy's Freestyle BMX Bike is great for first-time riders and comes with training wheels, Recommended rider height of 42-52 inches
- A low, stand-over steel frame allows for easy access and control for young children. A foot brake allows for confidence when stopping.
- Styled like a pro rider's bike, this kid's bike features metal spoked wheels and black grips. An alloy four-bolt stem and four-piece handlebars adds strength for the ride.
- The durable chain guard helps protect from scrapes and cuts, while the removable training wheels help first-time riders find their balance at their own pace.
- This bike ships ready to be assembled and is ideal for riders between the ages of 5 and 7, handlebars are upside down for packaging purposes, consumer will need to release bolts to flip right side up
Best Bmx Bikes For Kids Buying Guide
The process of choosing a bmx bikes for kids can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect bmx bikes for kids for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a bmx bikes for kids is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Bmx Bikes For Kids
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of bmx bikes for kids you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Bmx Bikes For Kids
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect bmx bikes for kids since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right bmx bikes for kids will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all bmx bikes for kidss are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a bmx bikes for kids, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a bmx bikes for kids that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a bmx bikes for kids. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Bmx Bikes For Kids Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right bmx bikes for kids does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best bmx bikes for kids, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2023-03-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API