When it comes to buying brake levers for motorcycles, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect brake levers for motorcycles.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best brake levers for motorcycless you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Brake Levers For Motorcycles Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Brake Levers For Motorcycles Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top brake levers for motorcycles, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. POISON SCORPION Black H1-521 Motorcycle Brake Clutch Levers...
- NOTE: Please enter your vehicles' specifications in the FITMENT CHART above to make sure accurate compatibility. Levers compatible with OEM master cylinders (Please make sure your master cylinders is OEM).
- Motorcycle Brake Clutch Levers with wheel roller design for full adjustment.
- POISON SCORPION Lever features sporty design, finest finish with black pearl anodizing, excellent grip feel.
- Adjustable width of lever grip for perfect ergonomics and greater comfort.
- Allows you to customize the levers on your motorcycle, easy installation.
2. MRELC Universal Motorcycle 7/8' 22mm Handlebar Brake Master...
- 【Compatible With】:Universal Motorcycle 7/8" 22mm Brake Master Cylinder Clutch Lever,uitable for most Chinese motorcycles. (Compatible with Eg Harley Honda Kawasaki Suzuki Yamaha)
- 【Reasonable design】： Adjustable design, clear between each gear, not easy to slip. The pivot design allows the lever to fold outward to prevent bending or breaking in the event of a collision.
- 【Material】：6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy， corrosion-resistant alloy, high hardness (up to HV90 degrees), good oxidation effect. There are no trachoma pores, and the flatness is better.
- 【Processing technology】: Aluminum Alloy Lever Body + CNC pump.CNC machining process，stable machining quality, high machining accuracy,100% Brand New.
- 【Package includes】: 1* Left pump + 1* Right pump +1*brake light switches)
3. Triumilynn 7/8 Inch 22mm Brake Clutch Master Cylinder for...
- ✔️Fits most motorcycles with 7/8 inches (22mm) brake handlebars
- ✔️Mirror thread: 10mm, Bore size: 14mm, Material: Aluminum alloy, Color: Black
- ✔️Produced in strict accordance with the original factory standards
- ✔️The lever surface shape designed for a comfortable and smooth feel
- ✔️Fast Delivery: Arrival within 2-4 business days, Save time for your important task
4. XtremeAmazing Motorcycle 1 Inch Handlebar Hydraulic Brake...
- Material : Aluminum Alloy, Color: Chrome
- Handlebar Size: 1" (25mm)
- Suitable for most motorcycles with 1 inch (25mm) brake handlebars.
- Compatible with Honda NV400 CJ/CK Steed 400 1992-1998, NV400 DCY/DC1/DC2 NC40 Shadow 400 2000-2008, NV600 / VT600 Shadow 600 VLX600 1988-2008, NV750C2 Shadow 750 1999-2001, VF750 Magna 750 1993-2004, VF750CD Magna Deluxe 1995-1996, VT250 VF250 CR/CT/CV Magna 250 1995-1998
- Compatible with VT750C Shadow Spirit VT750C2 VT750C3 750 A.C.E. 1997-2014, VT750CD Shadow Deluxe 1998-2003, VT1100 C2 VT1100T Shadow 1100 ACE 1998-2001, VT1100C VT1100 C3 Shadow 1100 AERO Spirit 1997-2007, VT1300 VT1300CR Stateline 2010-2014, VTX1300 2003-2009
5. XtremeAmazing Universal Handlebar 7/8 Inch 22mm Hydraulic...
- Material:Aluminum alloy + Plastic, Surface Finish: Chrome.
- M10 hole for rear view mirror.
- Suitable for standard 7/8" (22mm)diameter handlebars.
- Compatible with Aprilia, BMW, Buell, Ducati, Honda, KTM Suzuki, Triumph, Yamaha Motorcycle.
- Package Contents: 1 x Left Clutch Lever, 1 x Right Brake Master Cylinder
6. N/U TangXSTAR 7/8' Handlebar Brake Clutch Lever with Master...
- 【High Quality】—— Machined from CNC Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum, anodized surface, durable and does not fade.
- 【Perfect Compatible】——Universal suitable for most motorcycles with 7/8" (22 mm) handlebars.
- 【Adjustable Levers】——6-position button design, could adjust the lever, gives you a comfortable grip.
- 【Sophisticated Design】—— With mirror holder and brake clutch switch on both sides, precision machined pivot holes ensure a perfect fit.
- 【Easy to Install】—— Easily installed without drilling or soldering, Package include 1 Pair of Brake & Clutch Master Cylinder Levers.
7. Universal Motorcycle Left Right 7/8' 22mm Clutch Brake...
- ➤[Fitment]: Rubber handlebar fit for all motorcycle with 7/8" 22mm/24mm handlebar, grips like for Harley Honda Triumph Yamaha Kawasaki CG125 CB400, the size of two motorcycle grips are different, so bicycle are not fit .
- ➤[Fitment]: Brake Levers Fit for Baja Mini Bike 196cc 5.5hp 6.5hp Warrior Heat MB165 and 7/8'' Handlebar Honda XR80 XR100 CRF70 CRF80 CRF100 XR200 SSR 125cc Coolster Roketa Baja X-Treme Pit Dirt Motor Bike Motocross.
- ➤[Material and Function]: Non-slip handlebars, made of high quality rubber, it is durable, corrosion resistant and low temperature resistant, so that the color not easy to fade, provides excellent shock absorption and great comfort feel, relieve hand fatigue long drive.
- ➤[Package include]: 1 PC left Alloy Brake Levers + 1 pc right Alloy Brake Levers + 1 pc left handlebar7/8''(22mm) + 1 pc right handlebar 1''(24mm) .The included accessories are shown in the main image.
- ➤If you have any questions, please contact us by email, we will reply you within 24 hours and provide you with a solution.
8. Motoforti Pair Motorcycle Brake Clutch Levers CNC Aluminum...
- [Material] These motorcycle brake clutch levers are made of aluminum alloy, corrosion and rust resistance and not easy to fade.
- [Fitment] Fit for most of motorcycle, such as for Honda CBR250R 2011-2013, for Honda CBR300R CB300F CB300FA 2014-2019, for Honda CB400F CB400R 2013-2015, for Honda CB500X 2015-2019, but not fit for Honda Grom and not fit for Honda CB500F.
- [Nice Designed] Brake clutch lever surface shape and anodizing process designed for a comfortable and smooth feel.
- [Good Replacement] It is good for you to replace the old or broken one. Placement on Vehicle: Left and Right,the use range can be adjusted freely to achieve the best braking response.
- [Vehicle Specific] Please make sure your car model before ordering.
9. Clutch Brake Handle Lever Perch for Left Right 7/8' Black...
- The clutch brake handle lever made of high-quality materials, strong and wear-resistant and not easy to break.
- High Quality Brand New Left Clutch Lever Perch For 7/8" Handlebars,easy to installation and use.
- The black right and left brake lever perch clutch fits for universal motorcycle, dirt bike,mini bike,pit bike,mini dirt bike with 7/8"(22mm) clutch brake lever.
- Fits for Baja Mini Bike 196cc 5.5hp 6.5hp Warrior Heat MB165,Also Fit 7/8'' Handlebar Honda CR XL XR CRF XR80 XR100 CRF70 CRF50 CRF80 CRF100 CRF150.
- if you have any questions about the product, you can contact us and we will provide you with the best service and solution
10. 7/8' Universal Motorcycle Black Left Clutch Brake Handle...
- Fit 7/8 inch Handlebar Honda CRF80 100 CRF80 XR200 SSR 125cc Coolster Roketa Baja X-Treme Pit Dirt Motor Bike Motocross Parts
- Also Fits most 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc and 125cc Pit Dirt Motor Bike
- Mounting hole diameter 22mm(7/8)
- Yamaha SuzukiYZ100 125 250 Stomp KLX110 Pit Dirt Motor Bike Motocross Parts Fit Model: Honda XR80 XR100 CRF70 CRF80 CRF100 CR80R CR80RB CR125M XL75 Suzuki RM80 RM85 RM125 RM250 DR100 DR125 DR200 Kawasaki KX60 KX65 KX100 KX125 KDX200 KDX50 Fits 7/8 inch (22mm) bars
Best Brake Levers For Motorcycles Buying Guide
The process of choosing a brake levers for motorcycles can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect brake levers for motorcycles for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a brake levers for motorcycles is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Brake Levers For Motorcycles
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of brake levers for motorcycles you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Brake Levers For Motorcycles
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect brake levers for motorcycles since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right brake levers for motorcycles will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all brake levers for motorcycless are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a brake levers for motorcycles, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a brake levers for motorcycles that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a brake levers for motorcycles. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Brake Levers For Motorcycles Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right brake levers for motorcycles does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best brake levers for motorcycles, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2023-03-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API