When it comes to buying carbon fiber motorcycle helmet, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect carbon fiber motorcycle helmet.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best carbon fiber motorcycle helmets you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Carbon Fiber Motorcycle Helmet Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Carbon Fiber Motorcycle Helmet Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top carbon fiber motorcycle helmet, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. LS2 Helmets Thunder Carbon Helmet (Carbon Fiber - Large)
- Lightweight aerodynamic Kevlar reinforced Carbon Fiber helmet shell cuts through the wind keeping the rider comfortable and resulting in less fatigue
- The eye port is extra tall allowing you to see farther down the track when tucked in
- Emergency release cheek pads are cut from one piece of high-quality foam using LS2's 3D Laser Cut Technology for comfort and safety
- The high-performance race shield is an optically correct 3 mm thick with tear off posts and is Pinlock ready
- Designed at LS2 World Headquarters in Barcelona Spain to meet or exceed FIM FRHPhe-01, DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 standards
2. ScorpionEXO EXO-ST1400 Carbon Helmet Caffeine (Phantom,...
- By combining state-of-the-art engineering, manufacturing, and materials into a sleek aerodynamic chassis, the EXO-ST1400 is one of the lightest helmets in its class, weighing in at 1,383 grams (3.05 lbs Medium). The ST1400 also offers the ride-specific versatility of an integrated SpeedView Sun Visor, AirFit custom inflation system, Comm-Ready convenience, and Aero-Tuned Ventilation.
- Resin-infused TCT-U 3K carbon fiber shell composite weave provides aircraft-grade impact dispersal properties. CAD-refined aerodynamics resulting in a streamlined profile and balanced footprint minimizing both lift and turbulence for a smoother, quieter, and more stable ride.
- Aero-tuned ventilation comprised of a venturi-effect channeling system linked via adjustable dual ram-air intakes, and spoiler integrated exhaust. The result is high velocity airflow from front to back that pulls heat and humidity up and out for a cool, dry ride. Airfit inflation adjustment system provides user-defined fit customization not only for comfort but for specific riding situations ranging from spirited canyon rides to long distance tours.
- Fully removable, washable, and replaceable Kwikwick III interior absorbs and dissipates odor and humidity. Comm-Ready speaker pockets allow for easily installation of your favorite BlueTooth communication system speakers.
- Everclear no-fog treated face shield with integrated center locking mechanism ensures a secure and evenly distributed seal across the eye port. Additional Pinlock MaxVision shield and Pinlock anti-fog insert included. DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified/ECE Approved
3. LS2 Helmets Challenger GT Full Face Street Helmet (Carbon -...
- Shell is made from LS2’s proprietary ultra-light extra strong High Performance Fiberglass Composite
- DOT approved. Meets the FMVSS 218 Standard
- Twin Shield System drop down sunshield protects your eyes and is easy to operate with a gloved hand
- 3 shell sizes make for the smallest, best fit
- LONG OVAL FIT with multi-density EPS for the utmost in protection
4. ScorpionEXO EXO-ST1400 Carbon Helmet (Black - X-Large)
- Resin-infused TCT-U 3K carbon fiber shell composite weave provides aircraft-grade impact dispersal properties. 3-Shell sizes for a precision fit
- AirFit inflation adjustment system provides user-defined fit customization not only for comfort but for specific riding situations ranging from spirited canyon rides to long distance tours
- Fully removable, replaceable Kwikwick III interior
- 5-Year Warranty
- DOT approved. Meets the FMVSS 218 Standard
5. VCOROS FA-602 Carbon Fiber Full Face Motorcycle Helmet...
- Professional motorcycle full face carbon fiber helmet meets or exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT Safety Standards, net Weight 3.2lb only, suitable for men and women.
- Carbon fibre outer shell ensures ultra lightweight and premium security. High density EPS buffering foam absorbs shock and reduces impact. Interior liners are comfortable, removable and washable.
- Double Lens system, clear lens are wide view, anti-scratch and easy to replace. Helmet Lens with ''Pinlock'' pin, Available for Anti-fog Pinlock Film. Inner Chrome Gold Visor.
- Professional Emergency Quick Release System allows the helmet to be quickly taken off if accident happened, DO NOT use E.Q.R.S. when cheek pads need to be removed for maintenance purposes.
- An ideal protective gear for powersports, including motorcycle, motocross, street bike, ATV, scooter, off road, mountain bike (MTB), racing, dirt bike, touring, adventuring and so on.
6. ILM Lightweight Carbon Fiber Full Face Motorcycle Helmet for...
- The motorcycle helmet shell is carbon fiber, making it exremely light. Coordinated with the internal buffer EPS foam, the helmet can minimize the huge impact caused by the collision and play a better role in protecting the rider's head. Meets or Exceeds FMVSS 218 and DOT Safety Standards.
- The full face helmet is designed with dual visor system - outer clear visor and retractable inner visor. The wide-angle outer visor is equipped with Pinlock EVO pins and is perfect for snowmobile use or activities that result in lens fog. Note: Pinlock is NOT included.
- The helmet cheek pads are soft, durable, comfortable and have a plush fit. Customize your fit with the optional interior components offered in different sizes. The liners can also be removed and washed for maintenance purpose.
- The metal quick release strap is for safer use and tightness adjustment. Pull the red rope to conveniently release the chin strap. Ideal helmet for motorcycle, racing, motocross, ATV, Dirt Bike, street bike or other outdoor activities.
- The shell and spoiler provide aerodynamic stability at speed and the spoiler itself features a passive rear vent to extract warm air from the helmet and leads to a cooler helmet wearing experience.
7. VCOROS Open Face Crusies Motorcycle Helmet Sun Shield Man...
- Real Carbon Fiber Motorcycle Helmets With inner Up And Down Sunny Visor
- Quick Released Buckel
- Removable & Washable Kool Komfort micro fibre liner: easily attach/ detachable velcro material
- Integrated Visor System: pull down system with a sun lens that can be easily removed/ changed without tools
- VCOROS Mask, VCOROS Skull Bandana is sutiable for this helmet
8. TRIPERSON Full Face Motorcycle Helmet DOT Approved Motorbike...
- Lightweight advanced ABS shell，Lightweight, durable thermoplastic shell
- Air intake and exhaust scoops for controlled air flow
- Quick Release Buckle and Removeable and Washable Inner Lining Pads Cheek Pads
- Dual Sport Helmet Allows for Street and Off-Road Use
- DOT safety standard, DOT emblem is on the back of helmet and the certificate can be provided if you need
9. 1Storm MOTORCYCLE BIKE FULL FACE HELMET MECHANIC CARBON...
- Ultra light weight durable aerodynamic thermoplastic alloy shell;
- 3-level top ventilation control and 5-position ventilation channel;
- Heavily cushioned and comfortable interior, Removable and washable
- Beautiful glossy UV protective finish;
- Aerodynamic rear venturi-effect exhaust spoiler; DOT Approved
10. AGV Pista GP RR Performance Adult Street Motorcycle Helmet -...
- 100% carbon fiber shell
- Four shell sizes and five-density EPS developed in four sizes
- Shell and EPS structure designed to minimize rotational accelerations (FIM homologated)
- Collarbone safe profile
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified
Best Carbon Fiber Motorcycle Helmet Buying Guide
The process of choosing a carbon fiber motorcycle helmet can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect carbon fiber motorcycle helmet for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a carbon fiber motorcycle helmet is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Carbon Fiber Motorcycle Helmet
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of carbon fiber motorcycle helmet you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Carbon Fiber Motorcycle Helmet
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect carbon fiber motorcycle helmet since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right carbon fiber motorcycle helmet will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all carbon fiber motorcycle helmets are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a carbon fiber motorcycle helmet, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a carbon fiber motorcycle helmet that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a carbon fiber motorcycle helmet. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Carbon Fiber Motorcycle Helmet Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right carbon fiber motorcycle helmet does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best carbon fiber motorcycle helmet, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2023-04-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API