When it comes to buying carburetor for dirt bike, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect carburetor for dirt bike.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best carburetor for dirt bikes you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Carburetor For Dirt Bike Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Carburetor For Dirt Bike Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top carburetor for dirt bike, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. NIBBI 26mm 150cc Carburetor with Jets for 4 Stroke Engines...
- ✔Universal For ATV Dirt Bike 150cc-200cc Motorcycle Engine, Fit For SSR125,TAOTAO125 YAMAHA, HONDA, SUZUKI, KAWASAKI, KTM, HUSQVARNA etc.
- ✔Manifold intake size: 26mm, Air Filter Side Outer Diameter: 48mm
- ✔Carburetor come with three main jets and one slow jet.Package include:1*carburetor 4*jets 2*sticker 1*manual
- ✔100% NIBBI Brand new and high quality. Made of high quality materials, durable and practical. More economical fuel efficient.
- ✔Warranty:We are always available to help our customers.Please contract us if you are not satisfied with the order.
2. Carbhub VM22 26mm Carburetor for Intake Pipe Pit Dirt Bike...
- Fits 110cc 125cc 140cc Lifan YX Zongshen Pit Dirt Bikes
- Fits XR50 CRF70 KLX BBR Apollo Thumpstar Braaap Atomic DHZ SSR
- Brand new Aftermarket VM22 26mm Carburetor by Carbhub
- Package list: 1x VM22 26mm carburetor, 1x 38mm air filter, 1x Inlet Pipe Manifold, you will get as pictured
3. VM22 26m Carburetor with Air Filter Intake Compatible with...
- ★ Compatible with 110cc 125cc 140cc Lifan YX Zongshen Pit Dirt Bikes,Fits for XR50 CRF70 KLX BBR Apollo Thumpstar Braaap Atomic DHZ SSR Engines.
- ★ Engine side: inner diameter is 26mm,outer diameter is 48mm,Air filter side: inner diameter is 34mm,outer diameter is 39mm
- ★ Brand new Aftermarket VM22 26mm Carburetor
- ★ Compatible with vm22 26mm carburetor,apollo 125cc carburetor,125cc carburetor,125cc apollo carburetor,carburetor 26mm,carburetor for a dirt bike,125 carburetor,ssr 125cc carburetor,125cc carburetor intake,vm22 carburetor,110cc 125cc 140cc motor kawasaki carburetor,vm22 carburetor,carburetor niche cycle supply.
- ★ Satisfactory service, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email!We will solve it for you in the first time!
4. PowerMotor VM22 Carburetor 26mm with Air Filter for Mikuni...
- 【Durable construction】Our Dirt Bike Carburetor is made of high-quality zinc alloy, which ensures that it is sturdy and long-lasting. Zinc alloy is a durable and corrosion-resistant material that can withstand the wear and tear of regular use.
- 【 Improved performance】VM22 Carburetor is designed to provide your bike with improved performance. With its 26mm carburetor and air filter intake pipe, it increases the air and fuel flow to the engine, resulting in better throttle response and acceleration.
- 【Easy installation】Easy to install, making it an ideal replacement for your old or worn-out carburetor. The kit comes with everything you need, including an air filter, intake pipe, and carburetor, making installation a breeze.
- 【Wide compatibility】VM22 Carburetor is designed to fit a range of dirt bikes and ATVs, including the SSR 125 Pit Bike, 110cc 150cc 212cc Enduro Bike Go Kart, CRF70, XR50, DB17, RFZ, DBX1, RFX150, and more. This makes it a versatile choice for riders looking to upgrade their carburetor.
- 【After-sales】: Provide perfect after-sales experience, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email! We will solve it for you the first time!
5. 22mm Carb PZ22 Carburetor Air Filter Set For 110cc 125cc SSR...
- Fits 110cc 125cc Engine Chinese ATV Quad/ SSR CRF50 Pit Dirt Bike Carburetor
- Carburetor Fits A Lots Of 110cc 125cc Chinese Made Pit Dirt Bikes Including Sunl Taotao ,Stomp Demon X, WPB, Orion, M2R, Lucky MX, Thumpstar, Explorer, Braaap, Atomic, Pitpro, Pitster Pro, DHZ, SSR, Piranha And Many More Carb
- Hole to hole for mount is 48mm./Outlet: 22mm/Air Filter Side: 40mm
- Including: 110cc carburetor + air filter + intake pipe(as the picture shows)
- PZ22 22mm Carburetor fits for ssr 110 ssr 125 carburetor, ssr 110 parts, ssr 110 carburetor upgrade, ssr pit bike carburetor, 125cc pit bike carburetor & for honda crf50 carburetor.
6. PZ27 Carburetor for 4 stroke 125cc 150cc 200cc 250cc ATV...
- For 150 200cc ATV Dirt Bike Gokart Carb 27mm Choke Taotao Roketa
- Fits: most 4-stroke CG 150cc, 200cc, 250cc ATVs, Go Karts and Dirt Bikes
- Color: Silver, Black
- Size: Approx. 17x8x7cm / 6.69x3.15x2.76inch
- High quality replacement parts
7. PZ19 Carburetor 35mm Air Filter for 50cc 70 90 110cc DR50...
- Carburetor Kit Fits CRF50F 2004-2009 2011-2012, CRF80F 2004-2009 2011-2013 Dirt Bike Engine
- Fit for 49cc 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc 125cc 4 stroke SSR TaoTao Coolster Kazuma Baja Apollo Sunl Coolsport Redcat Pit Dirt Bike ATV 4 Wheeler Quad Go Kart Compatible with: /SSR (70, 110, 125) Pit Bike/Hond* CT70/TaoTao DB10/Baja (DR49, DR70, DR90,Warrior 49) Dirt Bike/TaoTao 110cc ATV Pirt Dirt Bike/Coolster 110cc ATV Pit Dirt Bike/kazuma 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc ATV Quad/Redcat 50cc 110cc ATV/
- Atv Pit Bike Dirt Bike Carb set with 35mm motorcycle air filter,suitable for most 35mm motorcycles. Carburetor for Dirt Bike ATVs, Quads, Go Carts, and UTVs CRF XR 4 stroke under 125CC ATVs Chinese ATVs
- Come with 19mm Carb with Hand Choke and 35mm Air Filter Replacement of most Chinese brand carbs Go kart,Moped Scooter.Inner Diameter (intake side): 20mm Mounting Center to Center: 48mm Outer Diameter(air filter side): 32mm
- The air filter interface outside diameter:37mm. Intake inside diameter:19mm
8. PZ19 Carburetor for Chinese TaoTao Baja 50cc 70cc 80cc 90cc...
- PZ19 Carburetor Fits for 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc 125cc ATV Dirt Bike and Go Kart Horizontal Engine. The carburetor suitable for most 35mm motorcycles and fits most Chinese ATV go kart Dirt Bike Pit Bike scooter Dune Buggy Four Wheeler Quad Bikes.
- PZ19 Carb compatible with TaoTao, SUNL, SSR, Baja, Buyang, Coolsports, AIM-EX, Roketa, Kazuma 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc 125cc 4 stroke horizontal engine.
- Reliable and durable 110cc atv carburetor to replace your defective carb assembly. Keeps your engine running smoothly and prevents engine from lacking of oil or spilling.
- The filter interface outside diameter:37mm. Intake inside diameter:19mm. 125cc carburetor left hand choke, Choke on right side with rear facing intake (if your intake faces forward the choke will be on the left side)
- We provide carefree return, and 90 days money back guarantee! Please check the specification of this carburetor before you purchasing. If you have any problems, please contact us.
9. PZ19 Carburetor 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc 125cc Replacement for...
- Replacement for some of 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc 125cc Quad, Dirt Bike and Go Kart.
- For example, carburetor replacement for TaoTao, Buyang, Coolsport, Kazuma, Sunl, Roketa, AIM-EX etc. Also replacement for XR/CRF 50 style pikbikes.
- Bolt hole spacing: 48mm, Intake inside diameter: 19mm.
- Package list: 1x Carburetor, 1x Air Filter, 1x Fuel Filter.
- Warranty: 1 year. If you have any questions about our products or if you buy the wrong products, please feel free to contact us.
10. HOOAI PZ20 Carburetor for Kazuma Baja 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc...
- PZ20 Carburetor, For TaoTao NST SunL Kazuma Baja 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc 125cc ATV Go kart.
- PZ20 Carburetor Fits Honda CRF50F 2004-2009 2011-2012, Honda CRF80F 2004-2009 2011-2013.
- Replacement of most Chinese brand carbs such as Taotao SunlRoketa Coolster, Taotao, Sunl, Roketa, Kazuma Buyang, Coolsport, Lifan, Kazuma, AIM-EX, SUNL, Honda, Redcat, Eagle; Go kart Moped Scooter Inner Diameter (intake side): 20mm Mounting Center to Center: 48mm Outer Diameter(air filter side): 32mm
- PZ20 Carburetor Rebuild Kit equipped with 35mm motorcycle conical air filter, double steel mesh design, suitable for most 35mm motorcycles. Carburetor for Dirt Bike ATVs, Quads, Go Carts, and UTVs CRF XR 4 stroke under 125CC ATVs Chinese ATVs, go karts with 4 stroke engine PZ20 Carburetor fit Models for Buyang, Coolsport, Lifan, Kazuma, SUNL, Honda, Redcat, Eagle; Go kart SUNL TAOTAO.
- Please check the dimensions of this carburetor, shown in the second and third pictures! Your old carburetor needs to look like the same with our pictures to replace it!
Best Carburetor For Dirt Bike Buying Guide
The process of choosing a carburetor for dirt bike can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect carburetor for dirt bike for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a carburetor for dirt bike is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Carburetor For Dirt Bike
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of carburetor for dirt bike you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Carburetor For Dirt Bike
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect carburetor for dirt bike since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right carburetor for dirt bike will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all carburetor for dirt bikes are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a carburetor for dirt bike, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a carburetor for dirt bike that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a carburetor for dirt bike. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Carburetor For Dirt Bike Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right carburetor for dirt bike does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best carburetor for dirt bike, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2023-04-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API