When it comes to buying cheap bmx bike, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect cheap bmx bike.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best cheap bmx bikes you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Cheap Bmx Bike Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Cheap Bmx Bike Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top cheap bmx bike, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Throne Cycles The Goon 29' Bike Fixed-Gear Urban Bike (14K...
- Frame: Tig Welded Alloy 6061-T6
- Fork: 1 1/8" Cr-Mo Fork
- Headset: 1 1/8" Throne Sealed Bearing
- Saddle: 215mm L / 120mm W
- Handlebars: 810mm Wide Alloy BMX / 140mm Tall
- Chainring Crank: Throne Alloy 3pc 33T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearings 68mm
2. ELITE BICYCLES Elite BMX Bicycle 20'' & 18” Destro Model...
- Our frames come reinforced in all the points where all the impact is taken from doing tricks.
- Our combo features a thick foam padded seat with Elite BMX embroidery, with a 25.4mm alloy post for a lightweight combo. Seat Clamp 28.6mm is included
- One of the best complete BMX bikes on the market today! Equipped with everything you need, including a 3-piece Cro-Mo crankset
- The Elite free-coaster has a 6061-T6 aluminum shell with sealed bearings, 14mm hollow Chromoly axle, 1-pc Chromoly driver with sealed needle and roller bearings.
3. Mongoose Legion L20 Freestyle BMX Bike Line for...
- The Legion L20 is a stylish freestyle BMX bike that offers everything a beginning rider needs to hit the streets and pop off curbs! Suggested rider height is 4’8” – 5’4”.
- The durable L20 features a Hi-Ten steel frame, removable brake mounts, and a 20.25-inch top tube length.
- The L20’s drivetrain features 170mm one-piece forged steel cranks with a 25T alloy chainring and American loose ball bottom bracket.
- The wheelset features 20” x 2.3” tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 3/8” female axle front hub and 9T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- Aluminum U-brake and brake levers provide precision speed control, while the Hi-Ten steel handlebar and fork are joined by a 50mm stem and threadless sealed integrated headset for maximum steering performance.
4. Framed Team BMX Bike Black/Blue Sz 20in
- Bottom Bracket - Unsealed American Loose Ball Bearings Provide Smooth Rotation In The Crank And Headset, Ensuring That This Bmx Bike Responds When You Need It To.
- Top Tube - A 20.5" Top Tube Perfect For The Street Riding, Park Or Trails, This Freestyle Bmx Is Perfect For Intermediate Riders. This Bmx Bike Is Made To Keep You Going All Year Round.
- Handlebar - Steel Handlebars And Fork Ensure Strength And Include Velo Mushroom Grips So You Have A Sure Hold At All Times.
- Frame - The Frame Is Made From Strong Hi-Ten Steel To Give You Reliable Support And Long-Lasting Comfort And Is Perfect For The Street, Park Or Trails.
- Assembly - A Professional Bike Mechanic Has All The Tools And Expertise To Assemble Your Bike Quickly And Precisely. Having A Pro Assemble Your Bike Will Save Time, Avoid Unnecessary Repairs And Mitigate Any Potential Safety Hazards From Doing It Yourself. A Professional Will Go Above And Beyond By Checking The Bearings, Truing The Wheels, Tensioning The Drivetrain And Adjusting The Brakes To Ensure That You Have A Perfectly Tuned Bike. Leave It To A Pro So You Can Start Riding Without Worry!
5. ELITE BICYCLES BMX Bicycle 20” & 16inch Freestyle Bike -...
- Please select the correct bike size. (16") is suitable for (5 - 7 years) 3ft - 3ft 6.” (20") is suitable for (11+ years) 4ft to 5ft 10."
- FRAME: Hi-tensile steel (20" Top-tube) FORK: Hi-tensile steel 1 1/8
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" standard unsealed
- SPROCKET: 25T HUB: F 3/8 & R 14mm
- PEDALS: 1/2 " Threads Plastic Platform
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Unsealed American 19 mm
- CRANKS: 170 mm Chromoly 1-pc
6. Framed Impact XL BMX Bike Mens Sz 20in/21in Top Tube Army
- Top Tube - The Impact Is Framed Bikes Entry Level Bmx Bike Made For Youth And Smaller Adults Who Want To Get Into Bmx And Progress Their Skills To The Next Level. The Extra Long 20.75" Top Tube On The Impact Xl Model Delivers A Better Fit For Larger Riders Who Need A Bit More Room Between The Saddle And The Handlebars.
- Fork - Not Only Is Our Hi-Ten Steel Fork More Durable Than An Aluminum Fork, It Also Offers Improved Vibration Reduction Vs. The Standard Aluminum Fork.
- Frame - The Hi-Ten Frame And Forks Matched With 8" Rise Handlebars Deliver A Smooth And Comfortable Ride On The Street Or In The Park
- Brake - The Framed Alloy Rear U-Brake Is Mounted Directly To The Bike Frame So It Can Consistently Dole Out Reliable Stopping Power.
- A Professional Bike Mechanic Has All The Tools And Expertise To Assemble Your Bike Quickly And Precisely. Having A Pro Assemble Your Bike Will Save Time, Avoid Unnecessary Repairs And Mitigate Any Potential Safety Hazards From Doing It Yourself. �A Professional Will Go Above And Beyond By Checking The Bearings, Truing The Wheels, Correctly Tensioning The Drivetrain And Adjusting The Brakes To Ensure That You Have A Perfectly Tuned Bike. Leave It To A Pro So You Can Start Riding Without Worry!
7. Mongoose Legion Mag Freestyle Sidewalk BMX Bike...
- Mongoose Hi-Ten steel BMX frame and fork is sturdy and ready for action made for minimum rider height of 48-inches
- Back brakes only, 40x16T gearing with 1-piece forged steel 170mm cranks offers simple single-speed riding
- Bicycles cast aluminum mag wheels with sealed bearings will turn heads
- Cable detangler for 360 degree handlebar spins and Alloy rear U-brakes for secure stops
- Accessories include a kickstand, chain guard, and 4 freestyle pegs
8. AVASTA Kids Bike 18 Inch BMX Freestyle Bicycle for 5 6 7 8...
- The frame is made from strong Hi-Ten steel to give you reliable support and long-lasting comfort and is perfect for the street, park or trails.
- Single speed drivetrain and rear caliper brake provide easy, low maintenance riding.
- The wheelset features 18" x 2.4" tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 3/8" female axle front hub and 16T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- 18 inch wheel BMX bikes fit riders 5 to 8 years old, or 3'10" to 4'3" inches tall. 20 inch wheel BMX bikes fit riders over 6 to 15 years old, or 4'1" to 5'5" inches tall.
- 85% pre-assembled, assembly tools included. It's backed by a limited life time warranty.
9. ROCKBROS Mountain Bike Gloves Dirt Bike Gloves Motorcycle...
- ★KNUCKLES PROTECTION：High-quality rubber protection with large area of gumming process on the back of the dirt bike gloves, it will protect your hands well when you have a crash or branches hitting the bike on the road, especially protect your full finger joint from injury while cycling,ridding dirt bike,BMX Biking or in the event of an accident
- ★6MM GEL PADDING: Extra silica GEL padding with thicken mountain bike gloves at palm part, super shock absorption, pain and fatigue relieving,makes men or women cyclers' riding more relaxed and easy, never worry about your hands feel numbness
- ★BREATHABLE&COMFORTABLE: Breathable Lycra fabric on the back of the glove + venting holes design of the GEL palm,your hands will not feel stuffy with our biking gloves even riding in hot weather; What’s more, stitched with light mesh cloth in the parts between fingers, good sweat-absorbent feature offers more comfort and fits snugly without being tight
- ★VITAL TOUCH SCREEN DESIGN: The Motorcycle Cycling Gloves can touch screen with fingers for convenient use of mobile devices without moving gloves. Skin-friendly towel cloth on the thumb is easy for you to wipe the sweat during cycling
- ★LIFETIME WARRANTY : We promise No matter what reason you are not satisfied with ROCKBROS Cycling Gloves, please feel free to contact us, we will make a full purchase price refund or replacement for you. So there is no risk to purchase our products
10. MEGHNA MTB Short Bike Stem φ22.2mm Mountain Bike Handlebar...
- Please Choose Correct Size Before You Purchase. Fit for Handlebar diameter 22.2mm (0.87"), front fork stem diameter 28.6mm (1-1/8"), Length: 35mm(1.38") (center distance of the two holes).
- Constructed of high-strength CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum alloy.strong and durable.Weight:122g.
- Suitable for Most of Mountain bike, Road bike, MTB, BMX etc..Please measure your handlebar diameter before you buy this bike stem.
- Easy to install.just connect up the original front fork stem. Four bolt bar clamp holds handlebar securely in position.
Best Cheap Bmx Bike Buying Guide
The process of choosing a cheap bmx bike can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect cheap bmx bike for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a cheap bmx bike is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Cheap Bmx Bike
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of cheap bmx bike you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Cheap Bmx Bike
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect cheap bmx bike since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right cheap bmx bike will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all cheap bmx bikes are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a cheap bmx bike, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a cheap bmx bike that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a cheap bmx bike. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Cheap Bmx Bike Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right cheap bmx bike does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best cheap bmx bike, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2022-11-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API