When it comes to buying cheap fixie bike, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect cheap fixie bike.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best cheap fixie bikes you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Cheap Fixie Bike Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Cheap Fixie Bike Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top cheap fixie bike, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. SUPERTEAM 88mm Carbon Clincher Fixed Gear Bike Wheelset 23mm...
- Material: Carbon Fiber-Toray T700
- Test: All pass EN quality standard test
- Rim Finish: UD Matte
- Weight: 2200g±30g/pair excluding cog
- Warranty: 2 years under normal usage
2. 6KU Aluminum Fixed Gear Single-Speed Fixie Urban Track Bike,...
- "how to choose size? please select size according to height: ▲ small (52cm) / 5'4 ""- 5'8"" ▲ medium (55cm) / 5'8 ""- 5'11"" ▲ large(58cm) / 5'11 ""- 6'4"".Please reconfirm whether the size you purchased is correct before you pay.
- how to assemble your 6ku bike? we have the assembly video available on this page or find it on youtube. tools included in the package.
- lightweight full aluminum frame and fork
- 30mm deep v double-walled alloy wheels
- ride fixed gear or freewheel with a flip-flop hub, including front and rear brakes, suitable for commuters
3. Schwinn Kedzie Single-Speed Fixie Road Bike, Lightweight...
- Dive into the world of fixed-gear cycling with the Schwinn Kedzie 700C Fixie Bicycle. This fixie bike features a Schwinn steel racing frame and fork for a responsive, reliable ride.
- In true fixed-gear fashion, a 46T by 18T single-speed drivetrain with flip-flop hub propels this bike (fixed cog sold separately).
- 700C wheels with 32H alloy rims offer strength and performance during commutes.
- Designed for city riding, alloy front and rear caliper brakes deliver precise stops, while Schwinn urban seat and grips add comfort and style.
- This men's bike ships ready to be assembled, has a limited lifetime warranty, and the wheels measure 700C.
4. AVASTA Single-Speed Fixed Gear Urban Commuter Bike for Women...
- Single speed for simplicity; flat handlebar for ease and style.Includes a flip-flop hub so you can ride fixed or with a freewheel. You decide how you ride.
- High-tensile strength steel frame absorbs the bumps in the road and is as durable as can be.
- Comes standard with 700 x 25C tires, 40mm deep-v rims, KMC chain, freestyle pedals and two sets of brakes.
- The bike is 90 % assembled and comes with the basic assembly tools, only a few parts need to be added to the bike, will take about 15 minutes.
- Please select size according to height: ▲(47cm) / 4'10"- 5'1" ▲ (50cm) / 5'1"- 5'6" ▲(54cm) / 5'6"- 5'11" ▲ (58cm) / 5'11"- 6'3". Please reconfirm whether the size you purchased is correct before you pay.
5. Golden Cycles Fixed Gear Bike Steel Frame with Deep V Rims...
- Headset: 1-1/8" Nico headset handlebar: Alloy custom riser bars
- Chain ring crank: Alloy 46t bottom bracket: Sealed bearing 68mm
- Wheels: 45mm deep alloy rims hubs: 32hole sealed bearing flip flop hub
- Tires: 7c x 25 Kenda brakes: Front radius forged alloy pedals: BMX platform
6. Hurley Cutback Single Speed Urban Road Bike (Charcoal, Large...
- Durable 700c steel frame for a forgiving ride
- Single speed drive train for simplicity
- Strong yet lightweight 700c alloy double wall wheels; Reliable alloy caliper brakes
- Kenda 28C tires built for urban riding
- Comes 85% assembled for quick and easy setup. Size L / 21 Fits 5'8"-6'2"
7. Bicycles 700c Men's Thruster Fixie Bike, Black/Red
- Steel frame
- Single speed bike
- Flat handlebars
- Vitesse saddle
- Full protection chain guard
- Front & rear alloy hand brakes
- Black wheels with silver spokes
8. Terry Women's Fixie Padded Bike Short - Relaxed Stretchy...
- DESIGN. Made with a beautifully heathered Italian nylon/spandex performance fabric that moves with you, doesn’t wrinkle and therefore travels very well.
- FEATURES. Two open rear patch pockets. Side zip pocket on hip that's smartphone friendly.
- FABRIC. Italian 85% nylon/15% spandex
- COMFORT CHAMOIS: A wide, elastic-free waistband, figure flattering rear panel and loose, tapered legs that resemble normal shorts, not your typical cycling shorts. Monodensity perforated padding technology with natural odor reducing properties provides excellent moisture management.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Ride it. Wear it. Love it or Return it. We're proud of the products we sell and we back them unconditionally. If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with your Terry purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
9. I Heart Analogue Fixed Gear Bicycle Fixie Bike Baby Onesie....
- bike onesie
- Screen printed baby onesie
- track bike
- vintage bicycle
- fixie kid
10. Qeedy Bike Pedal Straps Pedal 2 Pieces Universal Bicycle...
- Note: Perfect for all kinds of FIXED GEAR, MOUNTAIN BIKE, ROAD BIKE, BXM. We suggest the bicycle foot strap are suitable for ADULT bike, and the fix gear bike beginner can tie one strap firstly
- Material: Our bike pedal straps are made of high quality durable nylon which is wear resistant, and it can provide a long service life.
- Size: The total length is 18.5 inches. And with the reusable adjustable strap, you can easily adjust the length to fit your feet and shoes.
- Double stick tape: the strap has double-sided stick tape, the strong stickiness can fix the feet or shoes tightly, in case the loose strap can't keep you safe
- Function: The bike toe clip pedal straps are lightweight and can help the beginner keep their feet on the pedals.
Best Cheap Fixie Bike Buying Guide
The process of choosing a cheap fixie bike can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect cheap fixie bike for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a cheap fixie bike is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Cheap Fixie Bike
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of cheap fixie bike you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Cheap Fixie Bike
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect cheap fixie bike since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right cheap fixie bike will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all cheap fixie bikes are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a cheap fixie bike, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a cheap fixie bike that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a cheap fixie bike. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Cheap Fixie Bike Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right cheap fixie bike does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best cheap fixie bike, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2022-07-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API