When it comes to buying child bike helmet, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect child bike helmet.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best child bike helmets you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Child Bike Helmet Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Child Bike Helmet Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top child bike helmet, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Schwinn Thrasher Bike Helmet, Lightweight Microshell Design,...
- This Schwinn Thrasher lightweight helmet is designed for children. Suggested age range: 5-8 years old. Suggested head circumference: 50-54 cm
- Full Schwinn 360° Comfort featuring an adjustable dial fit knob and full-range padding for the perfect custom fit.
- Two microshell layers and full-coverage EPS foam construction provides lightweight durability
- Easy-adjust dial system provides a custom fit with a twist of the dial, Adjustable side straps allow you to fine tune fit and comfort and detachable visor helps reduce glare
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
2. BELL Spider-Man Web Shatter 3D Child Multisport Helmet,...
- Fits head sizes: 50-54 cm
- 8 vents to keep little heads cool
- Side-squeeze buckle for easy adjustment
- Always take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes vary, even within an age range. Using a helmet that does not fit can be dangerous
3. OutdoorMaster Toddler Kids Bike Helmet - Multi-Sport 2 Sizes...
- SAFETY KIDS BIKE HELMET - Safety always comes first. All complies with U.S. Dual safety standard for bicycle helmets. (Extended head coverage)
- ADJUSTABILITY & GETTING A SNUG FIT - Internal adjust systems allow the kids helmet to conform to heads of many sizes, helping the toddler helmet stay in place and better protect the child.
- SWAGGY & COMFY - From cute unicorn, dinosaur to pure black and blue, your little ones will love to wear. Extra padded edges makes this kids helmet fits better and integrated visor helps to shield eyes from the sun.
- STURDY KIDS HELMET for MULTI-SPORT - Hard ABS SHELL & EPS CORE provide the highest level of head protection whether they're on a tricycle, scooter, or balance bike. Kids can also wear bicycle helmets when in-line skating, roller skating, skateboarding, etc.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT & VENTILATION - Lightweight kids bike helmet provides maximum ventilation for hot summer rides.
4. Kids Bicycle Helmets, LX LERMX Kid Bike Helmet Ages 5-14...
- Comfortable Design: LX LERMX Kids bike helmet for toddlers to Youth Size combines a super strong injection molded outer shell and a shock absorbing protective foam inner shell. Safely protects their little noggins from impact while providing comfort
- Light Wight: The lightest option for helmets - approximately 7.5 oz, without sacrificing safety, kids won’t feel tired after hours of wearing.
- Adjustable Fit: Adjustment dial system & adjustable straps. circumference: 18. 9 to 21. 3 inches(45cm-54cm). One helmet can serve your children from 5 to 14 years old.
- Perfect Choice: Toddler helmet perfect for bike, bicycling, longboarding, roller, and inline skating, skateboarding, scooter, rollerblading, pogoing and all kinds of indoor and outdoor activities. It’s a perfect gift for your Children
- Suitable for various outdoor sports such as cycling, skateboarding and so on.
5. 80Six Dual Certified Kids’ Bike, Skate, and Scooter...
- Kids helmet for biking, skateboarding, rollerblade, longboard, hoverboard, scooter, skating and other outdoor sports
- Classic bike helmet shell shape that is sturdy, stylish, comfortable, and well-ventilated for hours of activity; ABS outer shell for durability and protection; EPS liner with inner foam pads for a comfortable fit
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older and ASTM F-1492 Skate safety standards
- Designed in New York and made with care from the same team who brought you Triple 8 and 187 Killer Pads
- Fits ages 8 and older, head size of 52-56cm 20.5-22in, measure head circumference with a string; adjustable chin strap with size release buckle
- Sport type: outdoor lifestyle
6. JBM Kids Helmet Child Bike Helmet Adjustable Kid Scooter...
- BEST GIFT FOR YOUR BOYS / GIRLS WHEN CYCLING - Adopted with fashionable design as well as super heavy duty material, our JBM kid cycling helmets not only protect your child from bumps and bruises, but also make your boys or girls be a coolest one on the street when biking, skateboarding, cycling, riding. Try to use our child bike helmet! As you can put your heart at rest when your kids are crazy in cycling or skateboarding.
- IMPACT RESISTANCE - Our JBM child bicycle helmet is specially designed for your boy or girl. As the cycling bike helmet is made with tough and durable PVC & PC, EPS foam material, the child biking helmet can absorb the strong impact and protect the head while falling. Most importantly, the child helmet is pretty lightweight, and your children will never feel weighted while using it. A lightweight kid helmet can give your children the best protection when riding.
- ADJUSTABLE FOR DIFFERENT HEAD SIZE - Our kid helmets can be adjusted from 48 CM to 52 CM (19'' to 20.50'), which is suitable for 5~13 years old children / teenagers. The retention system of this child helmet can be adjusted up & down so as to relief tension around your boys or girls’ head though the adjustment dial located on the rear of the child cycle helmet.
- VENTILATION - Our JBM children bike helmet is made with air vents ensuring optimal airflow. The specialized aerodynamic and ventilation design allows air to go through this biking helmet to keep you cool.
- WHO ARE WE? - We JBM is a global e-retailer and is always focusing on Sports & Outdoor’ s selling. For more products, please search JBM on website. If you have any problem, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are always with you.
7. Glerc Kids Bike Helmet Ages 5 6 7 8 9 10 Adjustable from...
- PREMIUM PROTECTION: This kid's bike helmet is built-in solid PC shell with impact resistant EPS foam core, which ensure the comprehensive protection of children's head and reduce the risk of being injured when he/she is outdoor skating, cycling, biking.
- AWESOME VENTILATION: Designing with 17 Air Vents to keep air circulation, which is more comfortable and breathable. This kids helmets help reduce sweating and keep your kid's head cool and dry during intense body movement.
- COOL COMFORTABLE: The removable inner padding is detachable for easy cleaning. Non-slip soft removable chin pad pad keeps a good fit. Removable visor protects your kid's eyes from sun rays.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: Quick-Release buckle is very easy for your kid to operate .The helmet turning knob can be adjusted to an appropriate state quickly according to your kid's circumference.
- SIZE SELECTION: XS - 17.8-20.0inch. （3-5 years old） S - 20.0-21.7inch（5-10 years old） Please select the size according to the actual circumference of the head.
8. Hurtle Sports Safety Bicycle Kids Helmet - Toddler & Child...
- IMPACT RESISTANT: This safety certified & approved protective gear toddler bike helmet is made w/ fortified impact resistant reinforced engineered abs shell and removable inner lining padded cushions to protect your little ones from head injuries
- COMFORTABLE FORM-FITTING STYLE: The girl/boy bike helmet features a convenient adjustable knob dial system that can fit a kid w/ 48-54cm head circumference for maximum comfort and protection. recommended for ages 3-8 years
- ADJUSTABLE CHIN STRAP: Hurtle kids bicycle helmets are equipped w/ adjustable chin strap and safe & secure locking click-buckle that adult can adjust for a perfect fit every time. Firmly stays in place on your child’s head unlike other helmets
- BREATHABLE AIRFLOW VENTILATION: This bike helmets for kids is not only lab tested to significantly reduce damage it also features special aerodynamically designed multiple vent holes to reduce sweating and keep kids feeling cool while playing
- MULTI SPORTS APPLICATION: The sports and outdoors helmet for toddlers and kids protects a child from bumps and bruises and specially designed for use in activities like skating/roller skates, cycling/bicycle riding, scooter, longboard, rover board
9. Bell 7073351 Rally Child Helmet, Blue Fins
- STYLE & DESIGN - Designed after the tried and true classic bicycle helmet, low profile with great coverage in a variety of colors
- FIT SYSTEM - Features our True Fit system for easy one step adjustment every time you ride, it's that simple
- PINCH GUARD - The patented Pinch Guard buckles ensures pinch free buckling
- COMPLIANCE – Complies with the U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- SPECIFICATION - Recommended for children ages 5-8, but will fit most heads measuring 52-56cm. Important: Always take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes can vary, even within an age range. Using a helmet that does not fit can be dangerous
10. BELL Frozen Child Bike Helmet – Family Forever, Child (5-8...
- True Fit system self-adjusts to a perfect fit
- Pinch Guard ensures no-pinch buckling
- Stylish and safe, rear reflectors increase visibility
- Fits Child age 5 years – 8 years
- Fits head sizes: 50-54 cm / 19-11/16 – 21-17/64 inches
Best Child Bike Helmet Buying Guide
The process of choosing a child bike helmet can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect child bike helmet for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a child bike helmet is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Child Bike Helmet
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of child bike helmet you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Child Bike Helmet
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect child bike helmet since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right child bike helmet will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all child bike helmets are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a child bike helmet, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a child bike helmet that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a child bike helmet. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Child Bike Helmet Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right child bike helmet does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best child bike helmet, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2022-11-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API