When it comes to buying yz125 exhaust, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect yz125 exhaust.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best yz125 exhausts you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Yz125 Exhaust Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Yz125 Exhaust Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top yz125 exhaust, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
2. Pro Circuit Works Pipe for 05-21 Yamaha YZ125
- The original Pro Circuit Works Pipe offers unparalleled performance and power for every two-stroke application.
- It was developed to get you and your dirt bike to the finish line with a few extra style points.
- Increased horsepower and torque gains will quickly be noticed across the entire RPM range.
- Top quality craftsmanship from Pro Circuit is what goes into constructing every hand welded and pounded Works pipe.
- The unplated, oiled metal finish requires some maintenance, but really gives your bike that "Works Look".
3. FMF Fatty Pipe Nickel for Yamaha YZ125 2000-2004 024041
- Manufacturers part number: 024041
- The fmf fatty gold series pipe broadens the powerband and provides a healthy power increase everywhere. improved throttle response, a linear powerband and enhanced over-rev all add up to a pipe that everyone will benefit from. the fatty pipe is our most popular pipe for that same reason. if you're riding trails, tracks or in the open desert, this pipe has what you're looking for.number one pipe on the market.fmf racing's tru-flo stamping process ensures a perfect fit and optimum performance.
- Fits 2000 yamaha yz 1252001 yamaha yz 1252002 yamaha yz 1252003 yamaha yz 1252004 yamaha yz 125
4. FMF Factory Fatty Pipe-Yamaha-YZ 125-05-17
- Lighter 20 gauge steel used for the body of the pipe.
- 19 Gauge steel used for the header portion.
5. FMF Turbinecore 2 Spark Arrestor Silencer - 2-Stroke...
- Low maintenance, lightweight and power retaining
6. Pro Circuit R 304 Shorty Silencer - 2-Stroke for 02-21...
- The R-304 Shorty silencer was developed as a full-race two-stroke silencer and was designed to increase power over stock exhaust.
- The compact design of the short aluminum canister offers optimum performance gains and is recommended for closed-course racing only.
- Hex head screws are used to secure the inlet cap and can be removed easily for quick re-packing of the silencer.304 stainless steel intake tube.Double-walled mounting brackets.6061 T-6 brushed aluminum housing.TIG and MIG welded for strength and durabilit
7. FMF Turbinecore 2 Spark Arrestor Silencer - 2-Stroke...
- One of the best selling 2-stroke silencers
- Outstanding power delivery and solid snap
- Aluminum canister with integrated mounts, formed stainless steel end caps and mandrel bent stainless steel mid pipe
- Off-road legal with built-in usfs approved spark arrestor
- A perfect fit with any stock or fmf pipe
8. FMF Powercore 2 Shorty Silencer - 2-Stroke Compatible With...
- Taking the proven success of the Powercore 2, FMF created the Powercore 2 Shorty, with a shorter inner core length and aluminum canister.
- This design results in a finely tuned bolt-on performance silencer that maximizes bottom and mid-RPM power.An excellent choice for tight tracks and supercross track applications.The Powercore 2 Shorty silencer has a shortened inner core length and caniste
- Not intended for street use.
10. Bolt MC Hardware YZ.EX.125CC Yamaha 2-Stroke Exhaust Pipe...
- Fits: Yamaha YZ125 01-21, YZ125X 2021
- Two stroke exhaust seal kit
- Includes pipe o-rings, pipe to silencer sleeve, and pipe springs.
- Bolt 020-9020 2-Stroke O-Ring Spring And Coupler Kit
Best Yz125 Exhaust Buying Guide
The process of choosing a yz125 exhaust can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect yz125 exhaust for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a yz125 exhaust is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Yz125 Exhaust
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of yz125 exhaust you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Yz125 Exhaust
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect yz125 exhaust since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right yz125 exhaust will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all yz125 exhausts are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a yz125 exhaust, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a yz125 exhaust that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a yz125 exhaust. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Yz125 Exhaust Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right yz125 exhaust does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best yz125 exhaust, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2022-01-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API