When it comes to buying active single coil pickups, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect active single coil pickups.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best active single coil pickupss you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Active Single Coil Pickups Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Active Single Coil Pickups Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top active single coil pickups, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. EMG SA/SA/81 Active Strat Guitar Pickup Set, Black
- Brings together the classic EMG 81 with two Alnico V loaded single coil pickups
- This combination is aggressive in the bridge and smooth, yet articulate, in the middle and neck positions
- Can either be fully or partially assembled depending on your guitar and the sound you want
- Uses a solderless wiring system so you can change your pickups easily at any time without any soldering
2. Fishman Fluence SS Active Single Width Pickup
- Are multi-voice. Set and forget, or wire-up to toggle between two musically complimentary voices
- Drop right in. Replaces standard humbucking and single coil pickups
- Are rechargeable on your Guitar. Optional lithium-ion battery pack offers weeks, not hours, of playing time
3. EMG SAX Pickup, Black
- EMG's exclusive Solderless Quik-Connect system Includes:
- Split shaft volume/active tone control set
- Output jack
- Battery clip set
- Screws & springs
4. Seymour Duncan SHR-1b Hot Rails Strat Pickup - White Bridge
- High-output Bridge Humbucker in a Single-coil Sized Pickup f Strat-style Guitars - White
5. EMG SA Active Single Coil Guitar Pickup, Black
- An active single coil pickup loaded with an Alnico V bar magnet
- Has an unmistakable Strat sound: bright, airy, with a rich bottom end
- Eliminates noise with internal shielding and a low impedance preamp, without sacrificing a true single coil tone
- The Alnico V bar magnet allows for the output to remain balanced for a beautifully articulate tone
- The creamy mid-range warmth creates sublime blues tones that are clear, strong and expressive
6. Mxfans 2x Double Coil Ceramic Magnet Active Pickup fits...
- It is a good ideal for various electric guitar.
- It is very easy to install and is a good replacement.
- Smooth,warm sound with great vitality .
7. Wilkinson Vintage Tone Alnico 5 Staggered Single Coil Bridge...
- Fits most style electric guitar, bridge position
- Genuine Wilkinson parts. 52mm pole spacing, staggered polepiece, fiber bobbin, wax potted
- Vintage voiced tone single coil pickup. Alnico V magnets provide incredible focus and dynamics
- Magnet: Alnico V; D.C. Resistance: 6.4K. Black wire is ground, white wire is hot
- Package included: 1 Piece Pickup. Note: Our screws maybe will not fit your usage, please use your own if you can
8. Metallor Single Coil Pickups for Strat Style Guitars, Left &...
- These are a single coil design machine winding and calibrated with the magnetic field to produce double the output inductance of regular single coils with each set of pickups having its own unique flavour. This special winding also has the added advantage of keeping the Ohms roughly the same as a vintage wound single coil.
- Each pickup is designed for a specific location to match up with the increasing width between strings and produces the ideal power for that tonal position.
- The mid position pickup is reverse wound and opposed magentic polarity to ensure true hum cancelling properties in switch positions 2 and 4. All pickups are wax potted to reduce unwanted noise
- Flat pole pieces and no trapezoid bases mean these pickups are suitable for left and right handed guitars.
- Supplied with screws and springs for fixing. All coils are wax potted
9. FLEOR High Output Pickup Dual Hot Rail Humbucker Pickups...
- Hot rail dual blade humbucker pickup, compatible with electric guitar which can be installed humbucker pickup.
- Magnet: ceramic, pole piece: 57mm steel rail.
- Resistance: Total is 14-15k ohms, single coil pickup is 7-8K ohms.
- Black pickup humbucker; output line: one 4 cores cable can be switched to single.
- The humbukcer pickup come with screws and springs, easy to install.
10. FLEOR Dual Hot Rail Humbucker Single-Coil-Sized Guitar...
- Dual Hot Rail Style Twin Coil Humbucker Pickup for electric guitar.
- Twin Bar as two pole can fully shielded for low noise and wired for hum cancelling.
- Ceramic magnets, Wax potted to eliminate any unwanted feedback and noise.
- Resistance: Total is 9-10k ohms, Single Coil Pickup is 4-5K ohms,Fixing Hole Spacing: 77mm.
- Cream ABS plstic bobbin, come with screws and springs, easy to install.
Best Active Single Coil Pickups Buying Guide
The process of choosing a active single coil pickups can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect active single coil pickups for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a active single coil pickups is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Active Single Coil Pickups
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of active single coil pickups you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Active Single Coil Pickups
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect active single coil pickups since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right active single coil pickups will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all active single coil pickupss are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a active single coil pickups, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a active single coil pickups that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a active single coil pickups. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Active Single Coil Pickups Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right active single coil pickups does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best active single coil pickups, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2023-01-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API