When it comes to buying cam for 350 chevy truck, nothing is more frustrating than not knowing which one to choose. You might spend hours researching and finding the perfect cam for 350 chevy truck.
However, this guide is to give you a rest as we compile top 10 best cam for 350 chevy trucks you can buy now. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
Top 10 Best Cam For 350 Chevy Truck Comparison Table
Our 10 Best Cam For 350 Chevy Truck Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top cam for 350 chevy truck, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Brian Tooley Racing BTR Truck Norris Camshaft Install Kit...
- BTR GEN III & IV LS Truck Norris Cam Install Kit for 1999-2013 4.8 5.3 6.0 6.2 Engines
- Cam Specs: 212/22X, .552/.552, 107 LSA
- The Truck Norris will deliver a roundhouse kick in the pants to your 1999-2013 Silverado or Sierra. Developed from hundreds of hours of in house cam lobe design and dyno testing, this camshaft has more power and torque everywhere in the curve compared to our legendary V2 truck cams.
- VVT engines will require a VVT delete kit. If installing in an engine originally equipped with a 1-bolt camshaft, a 3 bolt conversion kit will be required.
- Our kit takes the guesswork out and includes the following: Truck Norris Camshaft, Beehive Springs with Valve Stem Seals, Delphi Lifters with Guides, MLS head gaskets, Front Cover Gasket with Front Seal and water pump gaskets, and GM crank bolt
2. Brian Tooley Racing BTR Truck Stage 3 Includes Cam, Beehive...
- Brian Tooley Racing BTR Stage 3 Truck Cam, Beehive Springs, Michigan Motorsports Seals, 7.400" Chromoly Pushrods 4.8 5.3 6.0
- The Brian Tooley Vortec Racing Truck Cam Kit includes: Stage 3 Truck Cam, Beehive Springs, Set of VS LS Hat Seals, 7.400 Chromoly Pushrods
- Stage III Camshaft Specs Specs: 218/224 .553/.553 110+0 Requires a 3 bolt timing gear.
- STAGE 3 SPECIFICS: The Stage 3 V2 camshaft is an amazing all around grind for the truck enthusiast. You sacrifice some low end torque in the pursuit of more power higher in the RPM range, but gain an idle note that is distinctly BTR! Stage 3 grind, it is still a tow-friendly camshaft, just not ideal for the everyday hauler. An aftermarket converter is highly recommended with this grind.Excellent for 4.8 5.3 6.0 6.2 Silverado, Sierra, Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban, Escalade
- Will work with stock converter in some trucks, but recommended to install a 2800-3000 converter for best overall performance.
3. COMP Cams K12-600-4 Thumpr 227/241 Hydraulic Flat Cam K-Kit...
- High performance street, stock converter ok, best with 2000+ converter and gears. Choppy/thumping idle.
- 2,000-5,800 RPM Operating Range
- 227/241 Duration at .050". 107 Degree Lobe Separation Angle. 0.479"/0.465" Valve Lift
- K Kits vary in their contents, but generally contain a camshaft, a set of lifters, valve springs, retainers, locks, valve seals, timing set, assembly lubricant, decals and instructions. Check description for more accurate listing of kit contents.
- Early intake valve opening and long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note. Best with aftermarket converters and more rear gear.
- Perfect choice for muscle cars and street rods - Three unique cam designs: Thumpr, Mutha' Thumpr and Big Mutha' Thumpr deliver excellent horsepower gains and broad torque curve.
- Fits Chevrolet GEN 1 Small Blocks including the 262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350 and 400. Does not fit LT1/LT4, or factory roller Small Blocks built from 1985 and newer.
4. Torque RV Ultimate Cam Kit compatible with Chevy GMC Truck...
- Compatible replacements for SBC Chevrolet TBI 305-350 with hydraulic flat tappets; computer compatible
- Good low-RPM torque, great pulling, offroad, good highway mileage. smooth idle
- Valve Lift Int/Exh 420/443, Duration Adv. Int/Exh in degrees 278/288,
5. Chevy SB 283 305 327 350 400 RV/TORQUE Camshaft/Cam+Lifters...
- Strong torque and good mileage. Terrific RV and towing cam. Smooth idle.
- For non-computer controlled Engines
- Elgin or Melling Camshaft depending on Availability!!
- Includes Zinc Oil Additive
6. KBETHOS KBE-VINTAGE CAM Vintage Washed Cotton Baseball Cap,...
- THE HAT:Vintage Distressed Washed Style.100% Cotton Made.Lightweight / Durable / Smooth.Adjustable Metal Buckle Back Closure, Great Fit for Most Head Sizes.Dad Hat, Low Profile Unconstructed.Various Colors To Choose From.
- ADJUSTABLE BUCKLE CLOSURE: One Size Fits Most, Comfortable Everyday Fit. Use the convenient metal closure to custom fit the baseball cap to your head and ensure maximum comfort and a secure fit at all times. The unisex design makes it suitably perfect for both men and women.
- AN ELEVATED TAKE: Pre-curved visor. 6 Panel Structure. 6 Embroidered Eyelets. A new elevated take on the classic baseball cap. Premium cotton, a hint of stretch, and a soft feel bring both luxury and comfort to your day.
- STAY SAFE UNDER THE SUMMER SUN: Stop risking your health and safety by walking outdoors without adequate sun protection. Protect your skin from harmful UV rays and keep your hair out of your face and eyes by wearing this comfortable baseball cap during all your outdoor activities. Made of breathable, 100% high quality cotton, it is the perfect companion for your active lifestyle.
7. Speedmaster PCE435.1005 Fits Chevy SBC 350 Straight Plug...
- 435 Cylinder Head Combo
- Speedmaster creates unique & distinctive DNA items inspired by the blend of old and new technology. Its empowered work forced drives innovation not only in the products it sells but with the way it goes about doing it.
- TRACK PROVEN - Surviving the longevity of road, race and recreation is mandatory for all "Track Proven" products, Bringing you closer to product perfection.
- 12 Month Limited Worldwide Warranty
8. COMP Cams MK54-702-11 Stage 2 Thumpr Master Cam Kit for GEN...
- Developed and Tested on the Dyno - Adds 81 Horsepower to LS Trucks and SUV's
- High Tech, High RPM - Features innovative LST camshaft technology that improves valve train stability at higher RPM.
- No Guesswork - Properly matched components in MK kits completely remove any guesswork in selecting the rest of the valve train.
- Horsepower Gains - Delivers excellent horsepower gains and broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars and street rods.
9. Black Small Block Chevy Serpentine System- All Inclusive!
- All Inclusive Kit Includes everything you need to install!
- Lifetime Warranty on all CVF Branded Products!
- Superior 8 Rib Design increases grip, reduces stretching, and prevents belt slippage!
- Fits 283 302 305 327 350 and 400 Small Block Chevy Engines
- Includes New Water Pump, AC Compressor, Alternator, and Power Steering Pump. Easy Install directly onto single bracket!
10. Senior Silverado: Heart Transplant
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- SPIKE (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Best Cam For 350 Chevy Truck Buying Guide
The process of choosing a cam for 350 chevy truck can be overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from and they all seem like they would work for your needs. This guide will help you figure out what features to look for and how to narrow down your choices so that you can find the perfect cam for 350 chevy truck for you!
Look at the Brand
The first thing you should consider when choosing a cam for 350 chevy truck is the brand. Some brands are more reliable than others and some have a better reputation than others. You should research different brands and see which ones have the best reviews.
Type of Cam For 350 Chevy Truck
The next thing you should consider is the type of product. There are so many different types of products on the market. You need to figure out what type of cam for 350 chevy truck you need and what will work best for your needs.
Features of Cam For 350 Chevy Truck
After you have considered the brand and the type of product, you need to look at the features. Every product has different features and some features are crucial. You need to figure out which features are the most important to you and which ones you can live without to make a perfect buying decision.
Consider the Budget
The first thing you should do is set a budget. If your search will be too broad, it might not yield any results at all. So, narrow down the product types and price ranges so there is no possibility of missing anything that matches what you are looking for in the beginning stages. You can always expand your options after narrowing things out.
You will also want to consider how much time you can invest in your search for the perfect cam for 350 chevy truck since it might take a while. While buying products online is easy and convenient, the process of finding the right cam for 350 chevy truck will be an extensive task if you do not have any idea what would suit your needs best. The more information you have, the easier it will be to find what you are looking for.
Finally, remember one important thing. Not all cam for 350 chevy trucks are created equal and some products are more expensive than others. You need to find a product that fits into your budget so that you do not end up spending too much money.
How Durable The Product is?
When you are looking for a cam for 350 chevy truck, it is important to consider how durable it is. Some are more durable than others and can last longer. If you are looking for a long-term solution, you should consider one that is more durable.
How Portable The Product Is?
Another thing you need to consider when choosing a product is how portable it is. Some products are more portable than others and can be taken with you on the go. If you need something that you can take with you, you should consider a cam for 350 chevy truck that is more portable.
How Easy The Product Is To Use?
The ease of use is an important factor to consider when purchasing a cam for 350 chevy truck. You want something that is easy to set up and use without having to read the instruction manual from front to back. Products with clear instructions and helpful customer service are ideal. If you are not sure how to operate a product, you may end up returning it or worse, not using it at all.
How Much Assembly Is Required?
Some products require assembly before they can be used. This is something you want to take into consideration when making your purchase. If you are not handy or do not have the time to assemble a product, you may want to steer clear of those that require assembly.
Does the Cam For 350 Chevy Truck Come with a Warranty?
When you are buying a product, it is important to consider whether it comes with a warranty. If something goes wrong with the product, you want to be sure that you will be able to get it repaired or replaced. Some products come with warranties from the manufacturer, while others may come with warranties from the store where you bought them.
Make sure you get proper after-sales service if anything goes wrong while using it.
How does The Product look?
Finally, when choosing a product, it is important to consider how the product looks. Some products are more aesthetically pleasing than others and can look better in your home. If you are looking for a product that looks nice, you should consider a product that is easier on the eyes.
Choosing the right cam for 350 chevy truck does not have to be difficult! By following these guidelines, you will be able to find the perfect product for your needs.
Now that you know how to choose the best cam for 350 chevy truck, it is time to start shopping! Remember to consider your budget, portability, ease of use, and durability when making your purchase. Happy Shopping!
Last update on 2023-04-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API